Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
yeah I know there was some stuff going on between the dev and some mods here... ( the stupidity of some people here never cease to amaze me... )
but I think/hope the dev still come around just to read some posts even if he don't post anything anymore
He doesn't, I believe visiting here would only bring back bad memories behind that falling out, so he decided to move on.

I'll relay your suggestion to his Discord but you're welcome to join it as well - most of it is public, so you don't have to be his Patreon in order to join.

Reactions: Nayko93

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
He doesn't, I believe visiting here would only bring back bad memories behind that falling out, so he decided to move on.

I'll relay your suggestion to his Discord but you're welcome to join it as well - most of it is public, so you don't have to be his Patreon in order to join.
thanks, just finished it so I will join at next update

Reactions: Dreadder

perles75

May 16, 2020
Mind elaborating on that?
if you click on the various characters of the virtual stable you can revisit photos and scenes you've done (I'm not sure if all of them are there, but I think most are). I think there's also the way to see again the Pandemonium scenes by clicking on the demon folder in the kinks and traits screen.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
if you click on the various characters of the virtual stable you can revisit photos and scenes you've done (I'm not sure if all of them are there, but I think most are). I think there's also the way to see again the Pandemonium scenes by clicking on the demon folder in the kinks and traits screen.
Mind elaborating on that?

That's not really a gallery unlocker, that's just a gallery, and it's broken in that when you finish the available content all the pretty pictures go away.
Right now I think the only way to see all the pictures is look through the image folder, you might need to unpack rpa files first (Ican't remember)
https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-v-0-11v2-unren-v-0-12v2-unren-v-0-13-v1-unren-windowed.92717/

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Anyone else having issues with the final version crashing on open?
Assuming you are playing on Windows... try resetting your Render settings.
Hold down the Shift key and start the game. At the upper left, select the lowest selection - usually 'Angle...'
Press Quit and restart the game. See if that does not fix it for you.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
thanks, just finished it so I will join at next update
Ranli thanked for the suggestion but he's not sure if he can add the option to change the text size due to restrictions of the Ren'py. He promised he'll try to play around with opacity a bit and see about that one though.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Ranli thanked for the suggestion but he's not sure if he can add the option to change the text size due to restrictions of the Ren'py. He promised he'll try to play around with opacity a bit and see about that one though.
thanks for the info, right now I solved the my problem by just replacing the textbox image with one more transparent and entirely grey, just that make it far easier to read without changing text size
so maybe adding a option to choose between 2 textbox image and a slider to adjust transparency could be the best
( I put it here, for those who want to try just replace the one in SpaceCorpsXXX\game\gui )

perles75

May 16, 2020
Bro-sis so far that i know of, theres mother as well but not much content to my knowledge
There's also bro-bro. Is it actually canon that Fatima fucked with his brother by the way?
Also, any incest related to the main character is conditional on you choosing the role of the character of Cis as 'sister' or other relative (you can write whatever you want).
I have no recollection of any incest regarding mothers, which one?

Last edited:

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
There's also bro-bro. Is it actually canon that Fatima fucked with his brother by the way?
Also, any incest related to the main character is conditional on you choosing the role of the character of Cis as 'sister' or other relative (you can write whatever you want).
I have no recollection of any incest regarding mothers, which one?
I didnt know he had a brother, must have missed it or something.
I said theres his mother as well, when they were cleaning together along his sister back on their homeland?

Nov 9, 2017
I didnt know he had a brother, must have missed it or something.
I said theres his mother as well, when they were cleaning together along his sister back on their homeland?
They meant Fatima's bro's. There's several dream sequences where you can see incest between her and her bro's and some between just the bro's (if you click the pink options)
The only male relative of Jimmi's that we know of so far is his cousin Felix

Reactions: perles75

okrn121433

Aug 27, 2020
The current ingame walkthrough is just till the first time we get to the bunk beds and we get to talk to everyone correct? Im at the part where anna hasnt come back to her bunk, but my walkthrough is not updating

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes