perles75

May 16, 2020
No, I avoid those. Last time the game did this, IIRC, it was with MC being with a Futa. Which is weird because I also remember the game (way back) trying that before with one of the futa demons in hell shoving dick in MC's mouth, and I was able to tell it 'no, not in my mouth' and that undid the Bi declaration.
Futa scenes should be just the purple options.
I'm pretty sure you can have a fully straight path (as a fully gay one) in season 1, even though the options will be visible.

Moving on there is the possibility of choosing your sexual preference at the end of the season, which will block some options: straight will block all the gay/bi options, bicurious that will allow to see m/m scenes involving others and some light stuff like kissing, bisexual which will have the full range (m/f, m/m and mixed threesomes or more), and gay which will remove women from the equation altogether.

The futa/trans option is instead controlled by another variable. (note that this is the theory, I don't know how it will be in practice)

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Small question, i played the game a long time ago (3 years ago), and now i'm playing again, but i'm not a fan of sharing the LI, so the question is, if i choose not to (in the fetishes) that still happens without the mc knowing or don't? Since on the psychosexometrics say that you disable the scenes not that they don't happen.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Small question, i played the game a long time ago (3 years ago), and now i'm playing again, but i'm not a fan of sharing the LI, so the question is, if i choose not to (in the fetishes) that still happens without the mc knowing or don't? Since on the psychosexometrics say that you disable the scenes not that they don't happen.
Not sure anyone can answer that except the Dev, right now it is mostly one big questionnaire, but seeing as the MC is psychic, I suspect that scene will morph around your desires (the MC might actually be god) ;)

• Love
Reactions: AlexTorch

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Not sure anyone can answer that except the Dev, right now it is mostly one big questionnaire, but seeing as the MC is psychic, I suspect that scene will morph around your desires (the MC might actually be god) ;)
Man, i really hope so, that could be amazing if is true, thank you for your answer.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Gospel from the dev when they were still active here was that the storyline actually changes with your choices: If you don't see something, that means it didn't happen on this particular playthrough.

Note though that many characters have sexually active pasts, and those are less likely to change.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Gospel from the dev when they were still active here was that the storyline actually changes with your choices: If you don't see something, that means it didn't happen on this particular playthrough.

Note though that many characters have sexually active pasts, and those are less likely to change.
I really don't care about their past, i'm not that kind of guy that the LI of the mc must be pure and virgin, all that crap, what bother me is not wanting something (for example sharing, gangbang, etc) and that still happening behind the mc back, for me past is past what matters is from the mc part and beyond. Also i really appreciate the info, thanks.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
As a rape fetishist, could anyone tell me if the rape tag for this game is indicating hardcore/violent rape or stuff like sleep sex/hypnosis/mind control?
The entire game is mostly about a light hearted comic vibe, so no, no hardcore sadistic rape. The rape tags are mostly bad ends where the MC is more forceful than is proper rather than downright violent. there might be a prison rape, though I didn't go that route so I'm not certain.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of SpaceCorps XXX Season 2 v2.4.1
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Added walk through shortcut to quick menu.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/space.corps.xxx/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Also, save archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

Archive(v2.3.2) (NOT needed IF you have it already!) (2.32Gb)

Update Apk (v2.4.1) 242Mb

If you want to try 0x52's URM mod, place it in the game folder with archive.rpa.

Last edited:

redhand

Jun 29, 2017
As a rape fetishist, could anyone tell me if the rape tag for this game is indicating hardcore/violent rape or stuff like sleep sex/hypnosis/mind control?
I think there is a bit of both? Though I think the hardcore stuff is either tied to bad end paths, or in the case of one particular character, its a fetish played for comedic ends (begging people not to rape him, in an obvious attempt to get people to do just that, etc)

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I think you should add a option to increase text size
it's a bit small on a 21" screen and the textbox background don't really help to see better
( a other option to set the opacity of the textbox would be awesome too )

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think you should add a option to increase text size
it's a bit small on a 21" screen and the textbox background don't really help to see better
( a other option to set the opacity of the textbox would be awesome too )
Shift + A lets you scale up the text size by default (I haven't checked if it's disabled in this one), but can lead to some lines becoming too big for the text box.

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Shift + A lets you scale up the text size by default (I haven't checked if it's disabled in this one), but can lead to some lines becoming too big for the text box.
thanks for the tip but this increase the size of all texts so maybe not the best solution
just need to edit the dialogue text size in the gui file , but it could be nice to have a slider to do it instead of having to edit the gui file

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
thanks for the tip but this increase the size of all texts so maybe not the best solution
just need to edit the dialogue text size in the gui file , but it could be nice to have a slider to do it instead of having to edit the gui file
Yeah, editing gui would be my second suggestion, but that's a bit more involved.

Anyway, the dev isn't on this forum any more after falling out with some of the mods, so not much use posting suggestions here. You could try their discord instead.

Reactions: Nayko93

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah, editing gui would be my second suggestion, but that's a bit more involved.

Anyway, the dev isn't on this forum any more after falling out with some of the mods, so not much use posting suggestions here. You could try their discord instead.
yeah I know there was some stuff going on between the dev and some mods here... ( the stupidity of some people here never cease to amaze me... )
but I think/hope the dev still come around just to read some posts even if he don't post anything anymore

Reactions: gregers
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes