perles75

May 16, 2020
I didnt know he had a brother, must have missed it or something.
I said theres his mother as well, when they were cleaning together along his sister back on their homeland?
you set the relationship between both characters of Cis and Me-Mo, they can be whatever you want, not necessarily sister and mother of the main character, so it's not an "official" incest (although it's clearly meant to cover that area). For example they are not in my route

perles75

May 16, 2020
The current ingame walkthrough is just till the first time we get to the bunk beds and we get to talk to everyone correct? Im at the part where anna hasnt come back to her bunk, but my walkthrough is not updating
Ranli published the updated walkthroughs up to the end of the season on Patreon, but they're not yet implemented in the game.
He also mentioned that he's going to do a character walkthrough, "essentially a map that shows you how to add as many characters to your Stable as possible [along with options for concentrating on m/m or f/m scenes] "

PecsDickAss

Nov 14, 2020
Hey guys, what kind of incest does this game have? (bro-sis, mom-son...?)
Brother-sister and male cousin-male cousin in terms of MC.

Other dynamics outside of MC are female cousin-male cousin, another brother-sister, and brother-brother relationships. I think there's an implied daughter-mother one but I'm not quite sure yet

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Can someone share walkthrough?
.can we do female x female or male x male?
There is a Walkthrough in the game... get to it through the Main Menu and by pressing 'W'.
Do not know about FxF/MxM but I suspect so! (just started playing myself!)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thank you

Do u have save file??

I try playing it's too much for me :'(

Only open 1 cg every character
why would you want a save, you need to play it to see the scenes. you don't even need to think much just pick the stuff you like, or failing that hit random selection and look at the pretty pictures.

• Haha
Reactions: Sorter

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
It's a game that caters to your personal taste. Asking for a save file could give you a bunch of stuff that you don't want. If you're in it for the sister, people might give you all the M/M content in it and none of the M/F stuff, just to mess with you.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
It's a game that caters to your personal taste. Asking for a save file could give you a bunch of stuff that you don't want. If you're in it for the sister, people might give you all the M/M content in it and none of the M/F stuff, just to mess with you.

I don't mind with all stuff as long all cg it's opened :') I play android version

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
See, I don't think that's possible. You can only see what you experienced, so if you get a save with only M/M content, you'll only have M/M content in the CG. So, you'll need to play it.

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
See, I don't think that's possible. You can only see what you experienced, so if you get a save with only M/M content, you'll only have M/M content in the CG. So, you'll need to play it.
The problem is

Walkthrough in game make me confuse .. -....-

Especially when the last choose room

Should I stay 1 target and Ignore all for main target love

Or can choose all candidate love ?

I can only unlock 1, cg lol

After see good ending and evil ending

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The problem is

Walkthrough in game make me confuse .. -....-

Especially when the last choose room

Should I stay 1 target and Ignore all for main target love

Or can choose all candidate love ?

I can only unlock 1, cg lol

After see good ending and evil ending
just pick the things you like, all the bad endings give you do overs so you don't even need to worry about those.
If in doubt savescum to look at different choices

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
You know, I can accept any degree of content, as long as it's optional of course, so I am down for the devs to do with their craft as they see fit. But there is something....degrading for a lack of a better way to put it when the MC is purposefully designed from the stat to be a dumbass. Literally. I feel like my IQ drops a few fractions of a percent every time I read what he says and thinks. Devs should seriously reconsider designing these types of characters, especially if they are the main ones in a story. It seriously hurts my intelligence.

Other than that, so far it's pretty funny. I guess the game is 100% done? There are some things that don't seem to have content like the aliens and cybers. Only demons seem to have their scene gallery active.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
You know, I can accept any degree of content, as long as it's optional of course, so I am down for the devs to do with their craft as they see fit. But there is something....degrading for a lack of a better way to put it when the MC is purposefully designed from the stat to be a dumbass. Literally. I feel like my IQ drops a few fractions of a percent every time I read what he says and thinks. Devs should seriously reconsider designing these types of characters, especially if they are the main ones in a story. It seriously hurts my intelligence.

Other than that, so far it's pretty funny. I guess the game is 100% done? There are some things that don't seem to have content like the aliens and cybers. Only demons seem to have their scene gallery active.
Is there a better way though, if the MC is intelligent then the Dev has to come up with a wide range of options that represent the MC's ability to spot all the same opportunities that the player will see.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Is there a better way though, if the MC is intelligent then the Dev has to come up with a wide range of options that represent the MC's ability to spot all the same opportunities that the player will see.
There is always a better way. What about the MC evolving BASED on the player? And variety is the spice of life right? First time hearing that choice and options are a bad thing.

perles75

May 16, 2020
There is always a better way. What about the MC evolving BASED on the player? And variety is the spice of life right? First time hearing that choice and options are a bad thing.
in the second phase you'll have the chance to train the skills among which there's intelligence, so you'll be able to make the character cleverer

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes