Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

While this update was nice (or supposed to be), it made it clear that the game isn't bi friendly.

Having only one option for Project Lazarus and not being able to see the new mission with Krathi just because you prefered a gay option in the cells is really sadening (yeah, Rydick is the most interesting one there). It's even more strange with a save from the start of season 2 (yeah, I already know MAX though he isn't unlocked in the virtual stable). I could maybe see Krathi's event by using the Prison snitch one but there are still more interesting ones to play before doing that again (plus I don't like the idea of being a snitch :().

Maybe he'll do some modifications because, loading the last choice at the gym, we can now earn points for Diana or Drex.

Good continuation.

Reactions: Monaco1933

teers82

Jul 30, 2021
Feel like his sister was very interested and now just watches him fuck every other living thing on the ship with disgust. Also, its like the dev is more interested in making sure every fetish has equal content rather than making a solid update for everyone.

Reactions: ARB582

Finnean

Jul 18, 2021
Hello.

While this update was nice (or supposed to be), it made it clear that the game isn't bi friendly.

Having only one option for Project Lazarus and not being able to see the new mission with Krathi just because you prefered a gay option in the cells is really sadening (yeah, Rydick is the most interesting one there). It's even more strange with a save from the start of season 2 (yeah, I already know MAX though he isn't unlocked in the virtual stable). I could maybe see Krathi's event by using the Prison snitch one but there are still more interesting ones to play before doing that again (plus I don't like the idea of being a snitch :().

Maybe he'll do some modifications because, loading the last choice at the gym, we can now earn points for Diana or Drex.

Good continuation.
You can play the Krathi mission if you did the prison snitch mission. In the missions you can only give out trivial information and at the start you can decide that you are only informing to later take Meera down, among other reasons. So there is not really a reason not to do the Krathi prison event if you want to pursue her. And doing this new scene would mean that the prison scene would need to have a second variant. You can see how this would eventually escalate the scale of the game. The developer has to put scenes in an order if he wants a story, or everything will have to be disconnected from each other.

Shandy

Jan 20, 2018
Well, some of that content sounds interesting, but I got to a branch where my choices were enable Femdom, die or disable cunnilingus. So I chose die and delete the stupid thing. Oh well.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Well, some of that content sounds interesting, but I got to a branch where my choices were enable Femdom, die or disable cunnilingus. So I chose die and delete the stupid thing. Oh well.
what scene required that choice?

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
what scene required that choice?
I'm pretty sure it's the scene where the MC tries to save Anna and is stopped by Sarge. The options are to submit to her and have her sit on the MCs face (enables Femdom (if you haven't previously) and Cunnilingus content) and get points with Anna, run away (disables Cunnilingus), or game over. I remember thinking during my first playthrough how that scene must have pissed off some people, lol. Though I'm pretty sure that even if you run away, you can still reenable cunnilingus later on, so you only really lose out on some points with Anna.

Reactions: Stil996

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
I'm going for a harem ending with all the women in the game. Will choosing a primary love interest impede that in any way?

Dec 15, 2017
IIRC, you get to pick the MC's sexuality (Gay/Bi/Bi-curious/Straight and then the preference for Trans characters) at the very start of Part 2. I'm not sure if it's possible to change the sexuality after that. In Part 1 it was dynamic and could be influenced by choices, but in Part 2 it seems to not be the case - you straight up cannot pick Gay missions if you have a Straight MC and vice versa, for example. Haven't really experimented with the dialogue choices, though, maybe they can still push the MC towards certain preferences.

Anyway, I'm surprised that the only check for whether you get Aurora or Max is the sexuality. I assumed it was partly based on whether you picked Max over Fiora at the start because I did in my save file, but looks like that's not the case. It is also kind of unusual to not get to choose between the options, I can definitely think of a way to change the scene so that it allows both. Just have both androids in front of Lazarus (that way both get introduced to the players), and then the MC can influence who Lazarus chooses.
I will say the biggest issue I saw with the Dr. Lazarus side mission is that it does not give you a choice. Even though the text on the side mission before you even start explicitly says "Choose between Aurora and M.A.X." no actual choice is given. That does not sit well with me, especially in a game where choice is an integral part of it. I am hoping it is an oversight or even just a bad decision made, and not an indication of where this game is going. I agree that Part 2 has not been as dynamic as Part 1, but you still know what you are getting into, and can make decisions based on the information at hand.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
I will say the biggest issue I saw with the Dr. Lazarus side mission is that it does not give you a choice. Even though the text on the side mission before you even start explicitly says "Choose between Aurora and M.A.X." no actual choice is given. That does not sit well with me, especially in a game where choice is an integral part of it. I am hoping it is an oversight or even just a bad decision made, and not an indication of where this game is going. I agree that Part 2 has not been as dynamic as Part 1, but you still know what you are getting into, and can make decisions based on the information at hand.
I played around with the game a bit, and it does look like the player will just never see Aurora if the MC isn't Straight, and Max will always show up for both Gay and Bi/Curious players, whether they had seen Max before or not. Not really sure why this mission is so different from previous content. I guess what might have happened was that Ranli wanted to re/introduce Max into the story (which is why Max is the default for Bi players), but then also had to include a female character for the Straight players to have a sex scene too? This is just me speculating though.

But whatever the reason was, it is still kind of an odd decision. Ranli said in a Patreon comment that Bi players will still be able to meet Aurora later (maybe during a Comfort section mission, since she's a sexbot), so this is not that big of a deal. But I'm still slightly annoyed as a Bi player that there's some content that's completely Straight exclusive. As someone who is aiming for a sort of completionist/harem playthrough, I was already a bit miffed by all the M/F M/M splits in Part 1, so now that there could potentially be Gay/Straight exclusive scenes in the future it does really bother me. Hopefully this won't be a recurring thing.

As a side note, doing a Straight playthrough to see the Aurora scene was a bit surreal since I always play Bi. There are a bunch of missing options/choices and scene variations, a lot of the missions cannot be played (the informant mission chain can't even be finished to get the stat points), it just overall feels like a much emptier game. And once you've picked your sexuality, you can't change it or influence it at all, you're stuck with it until the end of the game or at least until the end of Part 2. But it was pretty funny, though, since I played Part 1 as Bi and just changed the sexuality to Straight at the start of Part 2, all the Kinks/choices still carried over. So, while the Straight MC can't find Drex attractive, he can still get a handjob from him, and can still see the Lovers Cole dream, lmao.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

You can play the Krathi mission if you did the prison snitch mission. In the missions you can only give out trivial information and at the start you can decide that you are only informing to later take Meera down, among other reasons. So there is not really a reason not to do the Krathi prison event if you want to pursue her. And doing this new scene would mean that the prison scene would need to have a second variant. You can see how this would eventually escalate the scale of the game. The developer has to put scenes in an order if he wants a story, or everything will have to be disconnected from each other.
Thanks for confirming what I thought, though, as I was saying, there are much more interesting missions to do before being a snitch again.
I know we can decide what we want to share but it still makes me unconfortable since I want to play as a good guy with everybody (I always choose "I don't know... But good to have a friend in Division 9" and "I ain't sure about this..." when I play her storyline). It was already annoying that, to have the good ending when we call SecuriCorps for Chad, we have to inform her about everybody :mad:, though I usually prefer interacting with Chad, which makes Ci-ci mad :cry:. I also don't want to be suspicious to anyone either...
Well, it's already strange that outside Rydick, Luke and Krathi are still in the cells, so remaking the scenes wouldn't make sense since what is supposed to happen should happen (if we've already seen it, we should have a little bonus though).
As for the last part, I disagree : since Krathi is part of the crew, it shouldn't matter if we met her before to intereact with her again (but to have sex, maybe).

I played around with the game a bit, and it does look like the player will just never see Aurora if the MC isn't Straight, and Max will always show up for both Gay and Bi/Curious players, whether they had seen Max before or not. Not really sure why this mission is so different from previous content. I guess what might have happened was that Ranli wanted to re/introduce Max into the story (which is why Max is the default for Bi players), but then also had to include a female character for the Straight players to have a sex scene too? This is just me speculating though.

But whatever the reason was, it is still kind of an odd decision. Ranli said in a Patreon comment that Bi players will still be able to meet Aurora later (maybe during a Comfort section mission, since she's a sexbot), so this is not that big of a deal. But I'm still slightly annoyed as a Bi player that there's some content that's completely Straight exclusive. As someone who is aiming for a sort of completionist/harem playthrough, I was already a bit miffed by all the M/F M/M splits in Part 1, so now that there could potentially be Gay/Straight exclusive scenes in the future really bothers me. Hopefully this won't be a recurring thing.

As a side note, doing a Straight playthrough to see the Aurora scene was a bit surreal since I always play Bi. There are a bunch of missing options/choices and scene variations, a lot of the missions cannot be played (the informant mission chain can't even be finished to get the stat points), it just overall feels like a much emptier game. And once you've picked your sexuality, you can't change it or influence it at all, you're stuck with it until the end of the game or at least until the end of Part 2. But it was pretty funny, though, since I played Part 1 as Bi and just changed the sexuality to Straight at the start of Part 2, all the Kinks/choices still carried over. So, while the Straight MC can't find Drex attractive, he can still get a handjob from him, and can still see the Lovers Cole dream, lmao.
So this experiment is saying that the game is made for bi players but they aren't supposed to pursue every character from the virtual stable. Not a surprise but still saddening.

Good continuation.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...So this experiment is saying that the game is made for bi players but they aren't supposed to pursue every character from the virtual stable. Not a surprise but still saddening.

Good continuation.
I doubt this is true, you can't fairly jump to such conclusions based on one update. I'd wager that it was a simple oversight.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I doubt this is true, you can't fairly jump to such conclusions based on one update. I'd wager that it was a simple oversight.
I know you and many others don't feel that way but having the straight and gay options mutually exclusive was already a sign (as a bi man, it's very frustrating). Not having a choice was just a logical confirmation, even if it seems an oversight in the end.

Good confirmation.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
When will cici content be added?
The December update will add her dream sequence. She may also end up being one of the characters to get the shower scenes next, though that will be much later, when week 3 will be in development (at the current pace it will probably be autumn 2024, lol).

Reactions: hellscape69
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes