Games&Games

May 7, 2023
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing

May 9, 2017
Can anyone or Dev know if there is or will be NTR content in this game? I'm posting because it's something I want to know because I don't want to start a game that will later have NTR or any kind of thing
The game has as one of the possible kinks "Cuck Content", so it has NTR (optional ?!).

perles75

May 16, 2020
basically all content is optional, just click no to the various options (in theory you can even make a chaste run). But I know that people have very varied ideas and sensitivities on what constitutes NTR so I won't say anything definitive.
By the way, the game has a "if you don't see it it never happened" philosophy.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What do you mean possible kinks "Cuck Content", I don't understand, will there be a choice that will define whether or not there is NTR?
This game basically offers you ALL the kinks and asks which turn you on (the first part is essentially a questionnaire)... it's hit and miss though how those are applied though.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Which one is Dr Lazarus? is that the male/gay Doc from the holodeck?
Just finished the new update, and Dr. Lazarus is a character that appears very briefly in a joke scene in Part 1. During the part where the MC is looking for the dog tags he can find a room where a scientist is blasting some alien tentacles while his cock is out. That's Dr. Lazarus. I'm not sure if he appears in any of the spin off games, but he didn't in the ones I played.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Just finished the new update, and Dr. Lazarus is a character that appears very briefly in a joke scene in Part 1. During the part where the MC is looking for the dog tags he can find a room where a scientist is blasting some alien tentacles while his cock is out. That's Dr. Lazarus. I'm not sure if he appears in any of the spin off games, but he didn't in the ones I played.
I thought Dr. Lazarus was the alien lady added by the previous update.

Last edited:

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What is "Mission to Terex" that was listed on his patreon on sept 19, is that part of the main game, a spin off or what?

perles75

May 16, 2020
What is "Mission to Terex" that was listed on his patreon on sept 19, is that part of the main game, a spin off or what?
it's a side story giving a bit of a background on Sarge's friends (part of it was in the first season if you choose not to save Anna and browse Sarge's laptop with Chad, but here's significantly expanded)

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
it's a side story giving a bit of a background on Sarge's friends (part of it was in the first season if you choose not to save Anna and browse Sarge's laptop with Chad, but here's significantly expanded)
sounds good, would be nice to see that come over here top.

WazawaiDa

May 8, 2023
Any one has a picture of the new character Aurora? I can't wait to public version to see her.
Here's a screenshot. Aurora is a sexbot that Doctor Lazarus is working on, and, depending on the player's orientation or past choices, there will either be a scene with her or MAX the robot (he is the M/M option in the very first scene in Part 1, where he can do the exam instead of the nurse). The player doesn't get to choose this time, so I got MAX automatically because I originally picked him instead of Fiora.

Kane_Freeman

Dec 10, 2020
Here's a screenshot. Aurora is a sexbot that Doctor Lazarus is working on, and, depending on the player's orientation or past choices, there will either be a scene with her or MAX the robot (he is the M/M option in the very first scene in Part 1, where he can do the exam instead of the nurse). The player doesn't get to choose this time, so I got MAX automatically because I originally picked him instead of Fiora.
Look at those transparent breasts! :love:

islander29

Jun 10, 2021

New public version is out

PC
Gdrive
Mega

Mac
Gdrive
Mega

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial Android port of SpaceCorpseXXX v2.5.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you need Android 11 or newer to install the app!

from now on my Android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like Windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11+), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
SpaceCorps XXX [S2 v2.5.3] [RanliLabz] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [3,28 GB]
- - -

Mac [3,25 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes