RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So if I have low obedience and low faith will I become a space comunist? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

Joking aside, do you plan on putting those stats also on a menu like the one for sexual fetishes?
Raise the red flag high, comrade!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And yes - I've already designed the menu, but it will only be rolled out in Phase 2.

Ozel

Compressor
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2019
Hi all, I've made a compressed version!

SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.8] [RanliLabz] PC Compressed

Original Size: 1.4 GB
Compressed: 725 MB

Tools used: Unren v0.8 by Sam
Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Enjoy! :D

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018

Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

Lossy compression used. Compression reduces image/sound/video/animation quality and can cause the game to break, download at your own risk!

PC:

Thread has been updated​

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Yes - my attempts at Blender haven't been great (I should have learnt it before publishing, because there's not enough time to learn that and keep the releases up!) Hope you can figure it out!
Sure, I'm going to familiarize with Daz3D first. I have the opposite problem, I'm sorta good with Blender, but I'm a literal beginner with Daz3D. What models are you using/looking to get turned into transmen/vagboys?

I have some similar concerns about investment. There are a fair few Anna fans, but as of the current build she's intended as the 'Mary Jane' character that players project their own love template onto... e.g. unattainable crush, waifu, hot cheerleader type.
Ah, I see what the issue is. Those are three different archetypes, which have overlaps/intersections, but usually play out very differently. So the unattainable crush loses a lot of appeal once she's actually achievable. The waifu on the other hand encourages you to protect and nurture her, and continually failing to protect and nurture her causes frustration. The hot cheerleader, while she appears to be unattainable, she actually is attainable once you get past her jock boyfriend or her mean friends or something. Mary Jane from Spider-man doesn't actually fit these archetypes either, since in most incarnations she's actually the one who pursues a relationship with Peter Parker. Gwen Stacey is the one who fits the unattainable/waifu type, and a common criticism of her is that she's usually boring! So ultimately my point is Anna-type characters are the hardest to write IMHO. And currently I feel that Anna is the weakest character in the game, relative to how much she drives the plot.

I get that... Personally I prefer comedies with a few darker or heavy bits thrown in (like Bojack or the RHPS... and the end scene of Blackadder Goes Forth was fantastic!). They're often jarring, but even though they can mess with the pace, they also help mitigate joke-fatigue. Plus, Sarge is probably the most messed up character aside from Morgana... she has serious PTSD from her war service, along with some other traumas I've only hinted at so far (I should say here that I'm planning to use her to make a point about the treatment and care given to ex-combat troops. Because that worked out really well for the Punisher. Which just got cancelled :LOL:)
I understand that Sarge is messed-up, and that exploring PTSD and trauma are worthwhile goals. I just don't know if that can be done after you've yiffed all over her buttcrack, and before you give her cunnilingus. My feedback is: either lighten the tone of the section, or go EXTREME in the other direction. Make it over-the-top in how creepy and obsessed Sarge went after, like, 10 minutes with Anna. Like planning their gay wedding and how many kids they'll have. And filling the room with dolls and toys. I want it to be unrealistic and make me go "WTF how did she find all that stuff and get that in there in the short amount of time she's been gone". That way we can still laugh at this, but it's also an uncomfortable laughter?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Raise the red flag high, comrade!
And yes - I've already designed the menu, but it will only be rolled out in Phase 2.
Those are some interesting goals there. Wonder who is the rebel there. :unsure:

Look forward to having a menu with them in there too. Had pretty much forgotten about Tribalism until you mentioned.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Cruncher v0.4.1 by bas

PC:

Thanks Ozel! :D
Thread has been updated​
Cheers, Lewd! :D
Those are some interesting goals there. Wonder who is the rebel there. :unsure:

Look forward to having a menu with them in there too. Had pretty much forgotten about Tribalism until you mentioned.
Yeah - Tribal's pretty new! There are some clues about the rebel, but MC will have to figure out who it is later on ;)

Reactions: Ozel

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Yeah - Tribal's pretty new! There are some clues about the rebel, but MC will have to figure out who it is later on ;)
We already know the rebel, it has to be Kex with alien mind control, or small dick because of that missing year where he got rebel training, or dumb guy jerking in sarge's bed because only someone who is against the rules would do something so fool hardy, or Dave because he thinks the aliens aren't treated as fair as they should be and eats you if you screw up, or the Demons because demons, or Morgana because she sasses everyone, or Hanzi because he is the only one to get his own intro music... or...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
We already know the rebel, it has to be Kex with alien mind control, or small dick because of that missing year where he got rebel training, or dumb guy jerking in sarge's bed because only someone who is against the rules would do something so fool hardy, or Dave because he thinks the aliens aren't treated as fair as they should be and eats you if you screw up, or the Demons because demons, or Morgana because she sasses everyone, or Hanzi because he is the only one to get his own intro music... or...
Lol - I didn’t say it would be easy :LOL: Every single character has their own dark secret, hidden agenda or astounding discovery. Except Chad. Chad’s special ;)

Sure, I'm going to familiarize with Daz3D first. I have the opposite problem, I'm sorta good with Blender, but I'm a literal beginner with Daz3D. What models are you using/looking to get turned into transmen/vagboys?
Any G3 male would be fine - adaptations can always be made after :D
Ah, I see what the issue is. Those are three different archetypes, which have overlaps/intersections, but usually play out very differently. So the unattainable crush loses a lot of appeal once she's actually achievable. The waifu on the other hand encourages you to protect and nurture her, and continually failing to protect and nurture her causes frustration. The hot cheerleader, while she appears to be unattainable, she actually is attainable once you get past her jock boyfriend or her mean friends or something. Mary Jane from Spider-man doesn't actually fit these archetypes either, since in most incarnations she's actually the one who pursues a relationship with Peter Parker. Gwen Stacey is the one who fits the unattainable/waifu type, and a common criticism of her is that she's usually boring! So ultimately my point is Anna-type characters are the hardest to write IMHO. And currently I feel that Anna is the weakest character in the game, relative to how much she drives the plot.
I had to give up my creative writing course because I didn’t have the time... so this sort of feedback is good! :p You’re completely right that Anna-type characters are the toughest to pull off, but I think we all also have experience of the unrequited crush that’s seen as ‘out of our league’ - meaning that these sort of characters generally place more work on the consumer than the creator (i.e. a transfer of the normal burden of motivation/personality/values by presenting the consumer with a blank-canvas on which to write their own template). Anna is also the female counterpart of MC in many ways (more conservative and unsure of her place and sexuality than the others, and equally open to player-adaptation in a way that the more confident Fatima, or cheerfully open Sam can’t be). I actually seriously considered her as a possible alt-female protagonist (very unlikely to happen, but I’ve still structured the plot to allow for the facility).
I understand that Sarge is messed-up, and that exploring PTSD and trauma are worthwhile goals. I just don't know if that can be done after you've yiffed all over her buttcrack, and before you give her cunnilingus. My feedback is: either lighten the tone of the section, or go EXTREME in the other direction. Make it over-the-top in how creepy and obsessed Sarge went after, like, 10 minutes with Anna. Like planning their gay wedding and how many kids they'll have. And filling the room with dolls and toys. I want it to be unrealistic and make me go "WTF how did she find all that stuff and get that in there in the short amount of time she's been gone". That way we can still laugh at this, but it's also an uncomfortable laughter?
I’ve always rather liked the deconstruction of grotesques - the sudden realisation that under the buffoonery of a David Brent or the malevolence of a Wilson Fisk lie countless layers of vulnerability and damage... Personally I think it works best where we think we know what someone is and then get side-swiped - so I suppose that whether it’s worked or not will have to be judged further on down Sarge’s storyline. Mind you, lol - I thought I did go pretty extreme with Sarge’s creepiness there... and she did manage to rustle up a teddy-bear and some evening dresses for her weird daughter/lover/prisoner scenario! I get what you mean though - at the time I toyed with a Labrynth parody (the scene where the dumpster goblins try and weigh the girl down with toys to trap her) to ram that home... but I couldn’t justify delaying the update for it :)

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Lol - I didn’t say it would be easy :LOL: Every single character has their own dark secret, hidden agenda or astounding discovery. Except Chad. Chad’s special ;)
I love Chad. Chad gives us hope that MC isn't the dumbest person in the game's universe.

Sidebar: I love Hanzi too! It's so rare to see such a flamboyantly gay character be romanceable in an erotic game. Even gay erotic games are full of brooding men who are in denial of TEH GAY or men who are questioning their sexuality. GIVE ME FLAMERS.

Any G3 male would be fine - adaptations can always be made after :D
Gotcha, I just got my graphics card back from the shop, so I'll see what I can come up with this.

I had to give up my creative writing course because I didn’t have the time... so this sort of feedback is good! :p You’re completely right that Anna-type characters are the toughest to pull off, but I think we all also have experience of the unrequited crush that’s seen as ‘out of our league’ - meaning that these sort of characters generally place more work on the consumer than the creator (i.e. a transfer of the normal burden of motivation/personality/values by presenting the consumer with a blank-canvas on which to write their own template). Anna is also the female counterpart of MC in many ways (more conservative and unsure of her place and sexuality than the others, and equally open to player-adaptation in a way that the more confident Fatima, or cheerfully open Sam can’t be). I actually seriously considered her as a possible alt-female protagonist (very unlikely to happen, but I’ve still structured the plot to allow for the facility).
Hmm. I think the problem is by the time we get to the rescue/relationship moment, we've already seen so many people go through absurd lengths to take a ride on the MC's sausage shuttle. So my suspension of disbelief fails when the story tells me that Anna is unattainable for MC. Sure, I can buy that he THINKS that, cause he's dumb and thinks poorly of himself, but the story doesn't feel true. I think the other issue is that unattainable blank slate waifus don't deal with increased interaction that well. The best ones that I've experienced had one or two lines of dialogue in the entire work. Having Anna this much dialogue and interaction exposes how minimal her personality is. I think she needs at least one more personality quirk to be able to qualify as "interesting" to me.

(Also, you can totally have her as alt-female personality through the magic of body-swapping. :p )

I’ve always rather liked the deconstruction of grotesques - the sudden realisation that under the buffoonery of a David Brent or the malevolence of a Wilson Fisk lie countless layers of vulnerability and damage... Personally I think it works best where we think we know what someone is and then get side-swiped - so I suppose that whether it’s worked or not will have to be judged further on down Sarge’s storyline. Mind you, lol - I thought I did go pretty extreme with Sarge’s creepiness there... and she did manage to rustle up a teddy-bear and some evening dresses for her weird daughter/lover/prisoner scenario! I get what you mean though - at the time I toyed with a Labrynth parody (the scene where the dumpster goblins try and weigh the girl down with toys to trap her) to ram that home... but I couldn’t justify delaying the update for it :)
Again, those sound like interesting goals, but I think that the cost of slowing down the story, and ruining the tone, is not quite worth it. The fix isn't going to be simple, either, but I don't have anything more concrete aside from "put more jokes in". Same issue I'm getting with the Pandemonium parts, I usually just fast forward on those.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think you are forgetting two things.

Firstly is that all those "people" who MC has gotten with a bit are either part of this space force which is very open sexually, or Non humans (demons, AI, aliens) whom the MC can easily ascribe via his religious upbringing to be ungodly.

Secondly Anna is a human from his home area whom he thinks are all pretty god fearing and chaste etc. The flashback with Cis shows he didn't understand the image of his cousin on her computer.

So him seeing his crush as something pure and unattainable because he has those previous memory anchors is still fair.

I am not an Anna fan personally, but I can kind of see where this comes from. The bigger weirdness is how fast Anna gave up and became a "doll" for Sarge, that was a few hours, Anna must have a huge sub streak.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I am not an Anna fan personally, but I can kind of see where this comes from. The bigger weirdness is how fast Anna gave up and became a "doll" for Sarge, that was a few hours, Anna must have a huge sub streak.
Lol - she really does :LOL: In my mind it's more conformism than submission per say - but they have something of the same effect.
Sidebar: I love Hanzi too! It's so rare to see such a flamboyantly gay character be romanceable in an erotic game. Even gay erotic games are full of brooding men who are in denial of TEH GAY or men who are questioning their sexuality. GIVE ME FLAMERS.
:LOL: Yes... There aren't too many CG games with gay content around, but I noticed that the distinct lack of camp needed to be rectified immediately!

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I think you are forgetting two things.

Firstly is that all those "people" who MC has gotten with a bit are either part of this space force which is very open sexually, or Non humans (demons, AI, aliens) whom the MC can easily ascribe via his religious upbringing to be ungodly.

Secondly Anna is a human from his home area whom he thinks are all pretty god fearing and chaste etc. The flashback with Cis shows he didn't understand the image of his cousin on her computer.

So him seeing his crush as something pure and unattainable because he has those previous memory anchors is still fair.

Fair enough! It still indicates that Anna's writing needs work.
Most openly gay games fall in the furry genre.

If you will forgive the pun, straight gay games where the people are humans and know who they are, what they want are rare.
Oh def. It's a problem for me since I have low tolerance for furriness, but the games that contain my fetishes are usually made by furries. :/

Lol - she really does :LOL: In my mind it's more conformism than submission per say - but they have something of the same effect.

:LOL: Yes... There aren't too many CG games with gay content around, but I noticed that the distinct lack of camp needed to be rectified immediately!
And thank you! Camp, and deliberate and intentional camp, is very rare in erotica IMHO.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Played this recently, really good, I looked at it before and I think I was put off by the thumbnails because it was hard to tell what the hell was going on.

Really like the main character, a rarity to have one with so much character and Morgana is best girl, here's hoping for a pinocchio scenario where she ends up in a real body.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Played this recently, really good, I looked at it before and I think I was put off by the thumbnails because it was hard to tell what the hell was going on.

Really like the main character, a rarity to have one with so much character and Morgana is best girl, here's hoping for a pinocchio scenario where she ends up in a real body.
Thanks obibobi! :D Glad to have another Morgana fan :LOL: (second craziest character in the game after Sarge)… A pinnochio sceneario's not a bad idea ;)

PS: Did reducing the number of thumbnails persuade you to play - or did you just decide to go for it despite them?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Thanks obibobi! :D Glad to have another Morgana fan :LOL: (second craziest character in the game after Sarge)… A pinnochio sceneario's not a bad idea ;)

PS: Did reducing the number of thumbnails persuade you to play - or did you just decide to go for it despite them?
Curiosity, I originally thought the story would be zipping all over the place. Ended up really enjoying it, pretty funny as well and

at the first sex scene, accidental sex is the thinking mans fetish.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Oh, man, I remember playing this a while back and was a few updates behind but this game is fantastic I just love it especially the humour and the end scene with Anna :LOL: we got the girl only to be stopped in our tracks it was the perfect scene the music and the MC wearing the hat just brilliant. (y)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Curiosity, I originally thought the story would be zipping all over the place. Ended up really enjoying it, pretty funny as well and
at the first sex scene, accidental sex is the thinking mans fetish.
Lol - it's one of my major kinks (surprising how many scenarios I've come up for it over the years :LOL: In one of my patron-only minigames there's a high-wire act gone wrong skit.)
Oh, man, I remember playing this a while back and was a few updates behind but this game is fantastic I just love it especially the humour and the end scene with Anna :LOL: we got the girl only to be stopped in our tracks it was the perfect scene the music and the MC wearing the hat just brilliant. (y)
:D Thanks Mormont! Ah... so close with Anna this time round. She does like you a lot more than she did though!

Reactions: Mormont

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
I can think of one of the many reason why you liked anna's end scene

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes