RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Do you accept music suggestions? I Want You To Want Me by Cheap Trick comes to mind as a fun and appropriate option.
Lol - you’re a mind reader, Mikey! :LOL: I just bought an excellent cover of that for the next update!!! And yes - I do take musical requests, although it always depends whether I can get my hands on a cover that won’t land me in hot water (a lot of content is actually directly inspired by the music I can source without bankrupting myself) :p

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
I'm stuck !
I don't understand how to unlock "GANGBANG content"

I restart the game several time, but every time I got the "disable" state.
I try to put the "gigatits" patron code, but it change nothing
I try all the way on the walkthrougt but allways nothing...

Perhaps the answer is allready in the thread but, I can't find it...

Please help me

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'm stuck !
I don't understand how to unlock "GANGBANG content"

I restart the game several time, but every time I got the "disable" state.
I try to put the "gigatits" patron code, but it change nothing
I try all the way on the walkthrougt but allways nothing...

Perhaps the answer is allready in the thread but, I can't find it...

Please help me
Hey pipette :D There are various gangbang enables (I think nearly all of them are in the fantasy clouds). In the first scene of the game, you either see it: a) shortly after you peek up her skirt while lying on the table; or b) when you warn her that you're about to cum while masturbating. Just click the option: 'So turned on, forgive me for these feelings, Lord!' when you see the Volchak orgy fantasy in the cloud. :p

You can track your progress in the game by pressing 'W' to bring up an interactive walkthrough... a green line will show you exactly where you are, and you'll want to aim for the little cloud symbol with Gangbang Kink written on it. If your computer doesn't allow that, the menu has a static Walkthrough option.

Enjoy the gangbangs! ;)

Reactions: Xaøs and pepette

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
Hey pipette :D There are various gangbang enables (I think nearly all of them are in the fantasy clouds). In the first scene of the game, you either see it: a) shortly after you peek up her skirt while lying on the table; or b) when you warn her that you're about to cum while masturbating. Just click the option: 'So turned on, forgive me for these feelings, Lord!' when you see the Volchak orgy fantasy in the cloud. :p

You can track your progress in the game by pressing 'W' to bring up an interactive walkthrough... a green line will show you exactly where you are, and you'll want to aim for the little cloud symbol with Gangbang Kink written on it. If your computer doesn't allow that, the menu has a static Walkthrough option.

Enjoy the gangbangs! ;)
I realise I haven't understand I have to click on the cloud...
Thank you very much !

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Lol - you’re a mind reader, Mikey! :LOL: I just bought an excellent cover of that for the next update!!! And yes - I do take musical requests, although it always depends whether I can get my hands on a cover that won’t land me in hot water (a lot of content is actually directly inspired by the music I can source without bankrupting myself) :p
I guess I will throw in a request "I touch myself", AKA "When I think about you I touch myself" song. and if there is any drug use "I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me" by Manson

Reactions: Xaøs and RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I guess I will throw in a request "I touch myself", AKA "When I think about you I touch myself" song. and if there is any drug use "I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me" by Manson
I’ve got a great ‘I Touch Myself’ cover (I was going to use it in the Chad scene, but went with Britney instead :LOL:). Manson’s always been trickier - not many covers of his stuff around, and even fewer genre switches.

Reactions: Xaøs

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I’ve got a great ‘I Touch Myself’ cover (I was going to use it in the Chad scene, but went with Britney instead :LOL:). Manson’s always been trickier - not many covers of his stuff around, and even fewer genre switches.
Hmm if not Manson, NIN I want to fuck you like an animal? I would guess an animal/hucow/alien scene.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I've just played through the latest release, and here's my impressions:
1. This is one of the few games that makes me go "Where is the creator's Patreon so I can throw money at them?" and "Wow this has so many great ideas, I'm going to blatantly steal some of these in my future work".
2. Standout feature has to be the kink/trait system. It's just so clean, especially considering that this is made in Ren'Py, which I have first-hand experience in coding. It's a nightmare, and I only suffered a bug once, while trying to roll back from a game over where I ended up as a vending machine. I'm going to steal this for a project I'm doing in the future, FYI.
3. Somebody used Daz3D in an erotic game and went through the bother of customizing the models! The art style is great, the uncanny valley issue that tends to be a problem with 3D erotic models is avoided just because of how stylized and cartoony everyone looks. I do have to agree that the humans all mostly have the same body types, which is understandable since they're all in the space military which probably has strict physical requirements, but I still wish there were more.
3.1 Why is the French maid classified as chubby tho??? She's stacked, I def agree with those who complained that her great hourglass body is not what most people who aren't working as a coke-addicted fashion model would call chubby.
4. It's a scifi erotic comedy video game that has bisexuality, pregnancy, and sex with aliens. This is such specifically tailored to me I'm wondering if you are in contact with the game designer who announced they're making a murder-mystery video game visual novel where you solve clues using picture-number puzzles.
5. The game manages to capture the right tone for lightening what would otherwise be too creepy/disturbing stuff. And yet the game still acknowledges that things are very rape-y in the universe. That's a really clever writing achievement.
6. I've enjoyed every character we've encountered on the ship so far, even dumb hunky Chad and the nerdy guy who keeps complaining about rape and even Philmore and the girl whose super into cheating. That's an achievement, IMHO.

My critiques
1. I wish the game had some way of telling you if the animation is looping or not. I suspect I may have missed a detail because I clicked on next while an animation was playing.
2. Does picking Morgana lock you out of getting to sleep with Lancelot? What about bisexuals like me who want to sleep with both of them? Maybe a way to have Morgana swap into Lancelot and back?? A similar situation arises with Nurse and Hanzi... why can't I ask both of them to stay???
3. There is some odd pacing issues, which I can't specifically point what is wrong with them. Not all chapters lead to a satisfying conclusion, like the shower chapter, which, while fun, had one of the longest, least interactive ending sequences in the game. It's thankfully followed by the clinic/hairstyling/Hanzi vs Nurse sequence, which is one of the funniest chapters so far.
4. The Pandaemonium sequences all just feel off, and ruin the rhythm of the game. Like I understand their importance, but they both feel too long and too slow yet not informative enough. It's got way too much of "Protagonist talking to themselves while they're confused" and not enough plot or interacting with other characters. The tone just feels too serious compared to the rest of the game, and this being a fantasy sequence when the rest of the game is scifi just makes things worse, in my opinion. I wouldn't know how to fix this as the Pandaemonium parts are interesting and I don't know how to change them without breaking something, but... maybe more jokes? These are the least fun demons I've run into in a long while.

Anyway, I'm off to check out Patreon and open up Daz3D, hope this review was helpful!

EDIT: I forgot to add one more critique: My only critique of the kink/trait system is that I personally don't find futas sexy, but I do find androgynous people of all genders and transmen (guys with 'gynes) super hot. So it's kinda annoying to me that if I want to see those, I have to see futas.

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I've just played through the latest release, and here's my impressions:
1. This is one of the few games that makes me go "Where is the creator's Patreon so I can throw money at them?" and "Wow this has so many great ideas, I'm going to blatantly steal some of these in my future work".
2. Standout feature has to be the kink/trait system. It's just so clean, especially considering that this is made in Ren'Py, which I have first-hand experience in coding. It's a nightmare, and I only suffered a bug once, while trying to roll back from a game over where I ended up as a vending machine. I'm going to steal this for a project I'm doing in the future, FYI.
3. Somebody used Daz3D in an erotic game and went through the bother of customizing the models! The art style is great, the uncanny valley issue that tends to be a problem with 3D erotic models is avoided just because of how stylized and cartoony everyone looks. I do have to agree that the humans all mostly have the same body types, which is understandable since they're all in the space military which probably has strict physical requirements, but I still wish there were more.
3.1 Why is the French maid classified as chubby tho??? She's stacked, I def agree with those who complained that her great hourglass body is not what most people who aren't working as a coke-addicted fashion model would call chubby.
4. It's a scifi erotic comedy video game that has bisexuality, pregnancy, and sex with aliens. This is such specifically tailored to me I'm wondering if you are in contact with the game designer who announced they're making a murder-mystery video game visual novel where you solve clues using picture-number puzzles.
5. The game manages to capture the right tone for lightening what would otherwise be too creepy/disturbing stuff. And yet the game still acknowledges that things are very rape-y in the universe. That's a really clever writing achievement.
6. I've enjoyed every character we've encountered on the ship so far, even dumb hunky Chad and the nerdy guy who keeps complaining about rape and even Philmore and the girl whose super into cheating. That's an achievement, IMHO.

My critiques
1. I wish the game had some way of telling you if the animation is looping or not. I suspect I may have missed a detail because I clicked on next while an animation was playing.
2. Does picking Morgana lock you out of getting to sleep with Lancelot? What about bisexuals like me who want to sleep with both of them? Maybe a way to have Morgana swap into Lancelot and back?? A similar situation arises with Nurse and Hanzi... why can't I ask both of them to stay???
3. There is some odd pacing issues, which I can't specifically point what is wrong with them. Not all chapters lead to a satisfying conclusion, like the shower chapter, which, while fun, had one of the longest, least interactive ending sequences in the game. It's thankfully followed by the clinic/hairstyling/Hanzi vs Nurse sequence, which is one of the funniest chapters so far.
4. The Pandaemonium sequences all just feel off, and ruin the rhythm of the game. Like I understand their importance, but they both feel too long and too slow yet not informative enough. It's got way too much of "Protagonist talking to themselves while they're confused" and not enough plot or interacting with other characters. The tone just feels too serious compared to the rest of the game, and this being a fantasy sequence when the rest of the game is scifi just makes things worse, in my opinion. I wouldn't know how to fix this as the Pandaemonium parts are interesting and I don't know how to change them without breaking something, but... maybe more jokes? These are the least fun demons I've run into in a long while.

Anyway, I'm off to check out Patreon and open up Daz3D, hope this review was helpful!

EDIT: I forgot to add one more critique: My only critique of the kink/trait system is that I personally don't find futas sexy, but I do find androgynous people of all genders and transmen (guys with 'gynes) super hot. So it's kinda annoying to me that if I want to see those, I have to see futas.
Huge thanks for your amazing review kaorok! :love: Lol - in terms of the kink system, I wish more devs would gate content... and if mine ends up being the template for that, I'll be extremely happy! I'd very like to hear about your game plan when you're ready!

As far as your questions go: you can have both Morgana and Lancelot (currently 2 triggers for each) - but obvs won't be seeing all scenes for each... same with HanZi and Fiora. That's to add some extra replay value with different combos, and I'm looking forward to making the future scenes with both as an option :p

On futas/androgeny: Good point to raise. This is by far the most difficult part of the kink system (to code and to understand :LOL:!) The Gender Acceptance part of that currently allows you to pick: solo futa, futa-on-female, futa-on-male and male-on futa scenes independently of one another - and picking them all turns you Pansexual. I'm actually not planning to include Androgynous characters in the system - they'll be independent character selection choices that will still give you 'Genderblind' kink but not trigger futas. Transmen & Vagboys will be enabled by a new kink when I've finally managed to make a model (my experiments have been a catastrophe! If anyone has been successful with this, please let me know!) - they'll go into the Gender Acceptance metric, but not require futa-content unless you checked the others. :D

Reactions: Xaøs and kaorok

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Huge thanks for your amazing review kaorok! :love: Lol - in terms of the kink system, I wish more devs would gate content... and if mine ends up being the template for that, I'll be extremely happy! I'd very like to hear about your game plan when you're ready!
Oh I'm going to shamelessly steal your kink system, but I'm going to give you credit for coming up with it.

As far as your questions go: you can have both Morgana and Lancelot (currently 2 triggers for each) - but obvs won't be seeing all scenes for each... same with HanZi and Fiora. That's to add some extra replay value with different combos, and I'm looking forward to making the future scenes with both as an option :p
Really? Where's the part where you can switch between them, aside from the first encounter in the waiting area? And can you get Lancelot pregnant too???

On futas/androgeny: Good point to raise. This is by far the most difficult part of the kink system (to code and to understand :LOL:!) The Gender Acceptance part of that currently allows you to pick: solo futa, futa-on-female, futa-on-male and male-on futa scenes independently of one another - and picking them all turns you Pansexual. I'm actually not planning to include Androgynous characters in the system - they'll be independent character selection choices that will still give you 'Genderblind' kink but not trigger futas. Transmen & Vagboys will be enabled by a new kink when I've finally managed to make a model (my experiments have been a catastrophe! If anyone has been successful with this, please let me know!) - they'll go into the Gender Acceptance metric, but not require futa-content unless you checked the others. :D
For transmen/vagboys, what I think works for me, and will probably work in the setting, is to start with a male body, remove the genitals, then add female genitals. That's it. This is because this game is aiming for a "fantasy", and that is the fantasy that a lot of transpeople aspire for. Well, some of them also go for the bottom surgery, but that's obviously way more complicated, esp. for transmen, but then this is the future where there's advanced surgery/bodysculpting techniques... but also a lack of an easy way to regrow body parts, based on the game over screens, so maybe that's why transpeople in this setting can easily get their body resculpted, but not get the fully functioning genitals down below? Or maybe we can blame it on St. Sarah. It's your world, your rules.

Oh, another feedback regarding the UI - what's supposed to happen when you click on the cards in the Stable, Kink, or Trait screens? Cause it seems it advances the plot for me. Are we supposed to get more details about the card in question?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Really? Where's the part where you can switch between them, aside from the first encounter in the waiting area? And can you get Lancelot pregnant too???
You can choose Morgana in Decon and Lancelot in the Beach scene (or visa versa) and enable both... switching won't disable your original choice, and both enabled will lead to fun content ahead ;) My personal pref is Lancelot in Decon and Morgana at the Beach (her pregnancy will have a nice little bonus in the game ahead beyond pregnant content :ROFLMAO:).

Lancelot can't currently get pregnant. :)LOL: Hope everyone noticed the world currently).
For transmen/vagboys, what I think works for me, and will probably work in the setting, is to start with a male body, remove the genitals, then add female genitals. That's it. This is because this game is aiming for a "fantasy", and that is the fantasy that a lot of transpeople aspire for. Well, some of them also go for the bottom surgery, but that's obviously way more complicated, esp. for transmen, but then this is the future where there's advanced surgery/bodysculpting techniques... but also a lack of an easy way to regrow body parts, based on the game over screens, so maybe that's why transpeople in this setting can easily get their body resculpted, but not get the fully functioning genitals down below? Or maybe we can blame it on St. Sarah. It's your world, your rules.
That hasn't worked for me so far :cry: - they all seem incompatible. If you know a male model that works with female gens, let me know. I've been itching to add a vagboy character!
Oh, another feedback regarding the UI - what's supposed to happen when you click on the cards in the Stable, Kink, or Trait screens? Cause it seems it advances the plot for me. Are we supposed to get more details about the card in question?
Yes - current issue with the transparencies :oops: Next year I'm revamping the Stable and Psychometrics - clicking the cards will open character sheets and galleries in the Stable; and open kink descriptions and 'sub-kinks' in Psycho (e.g. the alienlover trait card will open a screen of which aliens, by gender, you've selected). Fans of micromanagement (like me!) will overjoyed, anyone who doesn't like it can just ignore the lot :LOL:

Reactions: kaorok
Dec 29, 2018
I have some really conflicted feelings about this past update. It featured one of my favourite fantasies (a gorgeous muscular woman forcing you to pleasure her) but at the same time I also had to face one of my worst nightmares (having to listen to a Hanson song).

kaorok

May 31, 2017
You can choose Morgana in Decon and Lancelot in the Beach scene (or visa versa) and enable both... switching won't disable your original choice, and both enabled will lead to fun content ahead ;) My personal pref is Lancelot in Decon and Morgana at the Beach (her pregnancy will have a nice little bonus in the game ahead beyond pregnant content :ROFLMAO:).
Okay, will have to try that out!

Lancelot can't currently get pregnant. :)LOL: Hope everyone noticed the world currently).
*prepares to throw money at Patreon*

That hasn't worked for me so far :cry: - they all seem incompatible. If you know a male model that works with female gens, let me know. I've been itching to add a vagboy character!
Ah, this might be an issue specific to Daz3D models. I use Blender for modeling, and I'm still learning Daz3D. I know there's a way to import/export between Blender and Daz3D so I'll see if I can figure this out.

Yes - current issue with the transparencies :oops: Next year I'm revamping the Stable and Psychometrics - clicking the cards will open character sheets and galleries in the Stable; and open kink descriptions and 'sub-kinks' in Psycho (e.g. the alienlover trait card will open a screen of which aliens, by gender, you've selected). Fans of micromanagement (like me!) will overjoyed, anyone who doesn't like it can just ignore the lot :LOL:
Gotcha. Yeah, I'm a micromanagement fan as well, so this is going to be good.

BTW, I think I have another critique of the latest Anna/Sarge chapter. So my issue is that Anna's path in this chapter depends heavily on the player being invested into Anna, and Anna is the least developed main cast member. Part of it is that she's shy, but we see less of her personality, her thoughts, and her sexuality than the other cadets. It's really hard to care for her given the screentime she's gotten.

The other issue is that the Anna/Sarge storyline just feels a little bit too serious. It almost feels as serious as the Pandaemonium segments. Sarge goes from comedy musclebound lunk who keeps getting lewded by her underling to a Hannibal Lecter on steroids. I don't know how to fix this sequence, but please make it funnier?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ah, this might be an issue specific to Daz3D models. I use Blender for modeling, and I'm still learning Daz3D. I know there's a way to import/export between Blender and Daz3D so I'll see if I can figure this out.
Yes - my attempts at Blender haven't been great (I should have learnt it before publishing, because there's not enough time to learn that and keep the releases up!) Hope you can figure it out!
BTW, I think I have another critique of the latest Anna/Sarge chapter. So my issue is that Anna's path in this chapter depends heavily on the player being invested into Anna, and Anna is the least developed main cast member. Part of it is that she's shy, but we see less of her personality, her thoughts, and her sexuality than the other cadets. It's really hard to care for her given the screentime she's gotten.
I have some similar concerns about investment. There are a fair few Anna fans, but as of the current build she's intended as the 'Mary Jane' character that players project their own love template onto... e.g. unattainable crush, waifu, hot cheerleader type.
The other issue is that the Anna/Sarge storyline just feels a little bit too serious. It almost feels as serious as the Pandaemonium segments. Sarge goes from comedy musclebound lunk who keeps getting lewded by her underling to a Hannibal Lecter on steroids. I don't know how to fix this sequence, but please make it funnier?
I get that... Personally I prefer comedies with a few darker or heavy bits thrown in (like Bojack or the RHPS... and the end scene of Blackadder Goes Forth was fantastic!). They're often jarring, but even though they can mess with the pace, they also help mitigate joke-fatigue. Plus, Sarge is probably the most messed up character aside from Morgana... she has serious PTSD from her war service, along with some other traumas I've only hinted at so far (I should say here that I'm planning to use her to make a point about the treatment and care given to ex-combat troops. Because that worked out really well for the Punisher. Which just got cancelled :LOL:)

I have some really conflicted feelings about this past update. It featured one of my favourite fantasies (a gorgeous muscular woman forcing you to pleasure her) but at the same time I also had to face one of my worst nightmares (having to listen to a Hanson song).
Dilemma! Lol - when I found the cover, I was surprised about how much less irritating they'd managed to make it. Also, Mmmbop always had a weird association with cunnilingus for me :p

Who can I get pregnant in this game? Sorry I'm a simple man.
Mayrun's 100% right - just Morgana so far. More to come, though! ;)

Reactions: Alfred the Fallen
Dec 29, 2018
when I found the cover, I was surprised about how much less irritating they'd managed to make it.
I didn't recognize the song at first, but part way through the scene it started to sound familiar, and then my stupid brain went and dug up the suppressed memory of the original and now I'm stuck with an endless five second loop of it playing in the back of my mind. So now I'm trying to drown it out with catchy music that I like in hopes that it will eventually get forgotten again.

Anyhow, I've been accumulating some of those religious points for the protagonist and I'm curious as to how they will factor into the game later on. I'm guessing it'll be open up (or close off) certain dialogue options later on maybe? Kind of like skill checks in games like Fallout. Also still hoping to get some alone time with Fatima at some point in the not too distant future. I know that the main character is still hung up on Anna, but I'm rooting for Fatima to become his better half in the end.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I didn't recognize the song at first, but part way through the scene it started to sound familiar, and then my stupid brain went and dug up the suppressed memory of the original and now I'm stuck with an endless five second loop of it playing in the back of my mind. So now I'm trying to drown it out with catchy music that I like in hopes that it will eventually get forgotten again.

Anyhow, I've been accumulating some of those religious points for the protagonist and I'm curious as to how they will factor into the game later on. I'm guessing it'll be open up (or close off) certain dialogue options later on maybe? Kind of like skill checks in games like Fallout. Also still hoping to get some alone time with Fatima at some point in the not too distant future. I know that the main character is still hung up on Anna, but I'm rooting for Fatima to become his better half in the end.
Then you have my apologies :LOL: (earworm can be terminal)

Yes - the Faith points will become increasingly important in Phase 2 of the game - where they'll begin seriously affecting dialogue options, voiced opinions and even attitudes to other characters. It will really come into its own in Phase 3 though - when MC's personality will have fully matured and the 'end-game' is set in train... quite a while until then, though!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also - yes, lol... the relationship points you gain will weight your main love interest - if Fatima (or Sam, Cole and Cis) is ahead of Anna at a certain point in the game, they'll become your big crush (and that point is getting closer!)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
So if I have low obedience and low faith will I become a space comunist? :unsure: :LOL: :LOL:

Joking aside, do you plan on putting those stats also on a menu like the one for sexual fetishes?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes