Tjock

Jun 4, 2018
I'm confused, continued my last save from previous update and got the sarge cunnilingus scene and then that's the end?
Haven't seen any of the scenes included in changelog

Shenhan

Apr 7, 2018
I'm confused, continued my last save from previous update and got the sarge cunnilingus scene and then that's the end?
Same here, pretty disappointed too since I'm not into femdom and skipped the scene. This update lasted 5 minutes and offered me nothing. If I'm honest the whole thing is a little lacking in content for me, it feels more like I'm taking some weird quiz rather than playing a sex game.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is the MC´s first kiss! Wow! I really like how this happens! Congratulations
:D Thanks Adamex! Glad you liked it... a first kiss is a big moment (though it comes surprisingly late in the day of MC's sexual odyssey!
Hey Tjock, I'm still working on walkthroughs for recent content, but as a rough guide:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What exactly is the pregnancy content here?
cklaubur's right - only one preg scene so far, werewolfking65. It won't be a major kink in the game, but you'll see that it's a start of a storyline on it.
All that and he just finds a fucking hat to get inspired. LMAO
:LOL: The power of propaganda.

Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
i wonder if we will get to change to be slim soft bois to attract big muscle bois.. Also can i say the content with Chad was super wholesome,i think it's my favorite of the entire game so far,the britney cover made it more entertaining haha

Last edited:
Reactions: kaorok and Adamex

grego

Aug 14, 2017
Hi Ranli,
im back, i skipped some updates to have more contend to play.

Great Updates

The Khumon Female is hot :love:, hope she will rape the pc in future updates.
The Futa Demon scene was great.

Hanzi was the worst new character for me, dont know what you where smoking (lol) as you created him.:eek::LOL:
Good thing the Nurse was there to help.:love:

Maid was the best new charakter:love: me like big boobs:p
The Sarge cunni scene was hot :love: good to read that much more is on the way

Thanks Thehorskill :D Sooo much more Sarge to come... and MC seems to be the chink in her otherwise powerful lesbian armour.* Without too many spoilers, I can say that MC has already seen all her foreplay scenes (titjob, buttjob and cunni/wank)… leaving only the hard stuff to cum :eek:

*before I piss off any lesbian players, I should say that there is a mad but somewhat plausible reason for this :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hi Ranli,
im back, i skipped some updates to have more contend to play.

Great Updates

The Khumon Female is hot :love:, hope she will rape the pc in future updates.
The Futa Demon scene was great.

Hanzi was the worst new character for me, dont know what you where smoking (lol) as you created him.:eek::LOL:
Good thing the Nurse was there to help.:love:

Maid was the best new charakter:love: me like big boobs:p
The Sarge cunni scene was hot :love: good to read that much more is on the way
Hey grego! I wondered where you'd got to :D

Thanks - I'm glad you've been enjoying the new content... and there may be a Khumon scene coming soon ;) Yeah, I was pleased with the Maid too... got some suggestions that I have a more curvy character in the game and she popped straight into my head :LOL: HanZi's obvs a bit marmite (for non Brits that means love or hate, mainly hate) but I wanted to have a genuinely camp character.

i wonder if we will get to change to be slim soft bois to attract big muscle bois.. Also can i say the content with Chad was super wholesome,i think it's my favorite of the entire game so far,the britney cover made it more entertaining haha
No MC changes, Snow.Peaches, but a slim soft boi will be waiting for him in the next update. lol - can't beat a bit of Britney, but it seems you can beat off to it :LOL:

• Love
Reactions: grego

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
cklaubur's right - only one preg scene so far, werewolfking65. It won't be a major kink in the game, but you'll see that it's a start of a storyline on it.
I assume this oversight will be corrected at some point. After all, the real drive behind the alien chick fetish is to see if you're "genetically compatible" with them.

Best way to handle it: Write up pregnancy for all characters, then add an in-game ON/OFF toggle for those few who don't want it (just like what most devs do with NTR these days).

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
??? whats with games recently adding women with perfect hour-glass figures and calling them chubby? dont get me wrong im a-ok with the lady not being fat since im not into fat girls but i got chubby-chaser enabled when she has a figure that you would find on a playboy model

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Only scene I've seen on my playthrough is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Morgana is crazier than Sarge and that is saying something. If the opportunity arrives i am totally formating her. :oops: :p

Hey grego! I wondered where you'd got to :D

Thanks - I'm glad you've been enjoying the new content... and there may be a Khumon scene coming soon ;) Yeah, I was pleased with the Maid too... got some suggestions that I have a more curvy character in the game and she popped straight into my head :LOL: HanZi's obvs a bit marmite (for non Brits that means love or hate, mainly hate) but I wanted to have a genuinely camp character.
I liked Hanzi but did have a bit of trouble understanding some of the dialogue in a few moments.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I assume this oversight will be corrected at some point. After all, the real drive behind the alien chick fetish is to see if you're "genetically compatible" with them.

Best way to handle it: Write up pregnancy for all characters, then add an in-game ON/OFF toggle for those few who don't want it (just like what most devs do with NTR these days).
Hey mecha :D I actually quite like the genetic compatibility idea for aliens... nice game element, and could raise questions about why MC and only MC seems compatible with all other species. A matter for consideration!
??? whats with games recently adding women with perfect hour-glass figures and calling them chubby? dont get me wrong im a-ok with the lady not being fat since im not into fat girls but i got chubby-chaser enabled when she has a figure that you would find on a playboy model
Yeah - prob a bit unfair on Lenore, perhaps I should have waited for a character like the Widow Mulligan to introduce Chubby-Chaser! Then again, from MC's Ganymedian perspective of girls (and guys) with wasp-waists, Lenore is pretty voluptuous.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

Xaøs

Game Developer
May 25, 2019
Yeah - I can’t reach him either (and I’m a patron of his!) I’ll contact another port maker, but can’t guarantee how long it will take :)
Try the66 or sensitiveusername
Haven't tried this game but looking at all previews I think it would be good. Will wait for android update
So +1 for android

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Spear is not responding.
I really want to play next version.
Do something RanliLabz :cry:
Try the66 or sensitiveusername
Haven't tried this game but looking at all previews I think it would be good. Will wait for android update
So +1 for android
:p Just messaged The66 about it - will def help raise the chances if everyone who wants the android version likes the message here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the66s-android-port-requests.18259/page-37#post-2757261

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes