somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Vorags are Asexual, Androgynous, or both?

3 routes? I thought it was yes/no on 2 routes.

I can only imagine how many stats will exist in the later versions of the game.

Religious, Perversion, Obedience, Tribalism, The stats with each specific character. This is gonna get interesting.

Can confirm there is no forced content.

Also surprised Anna's name didn't slip to Ava for a moment.

Reactions: RanliLabz

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Best part is that "sarge's secret lair" was just a random room off a hallway where security could find easily. On other route did MC take the same ladder back up? Is that Sarge's room?

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Vorags are Asexual, Androgynous, or both?

3 routes? I thought it was yes/no on 2 routes.

I can only imagine how many stats will exist in the later versions of the game.

Religious, Perversion, Obedience, Tribalism, The stats with each specific character. This is gonna get interesting.

Can confirm there is no forced content.

Also surprised Anna's name didn't slip to Ava for a moment.
I won't give too many spoilers - but the Vorag are asexual and androgynous. They do, however, emit a powerful pheromone as a defence mechanism - something that may loosen up some of the less sexually confident characters ;)

Lol - yes... lot's of stats! I've actually made up the basis of the new stats screen already, but it won't be appearing until the Phase 1 wrap-up in three updates. Perversion is on it's own as a content modifier - and players wanting a more agressive or debauched MC should try and max that out. The Ethical Stats (Faith, Obedience & Tribalism) are where it gets really interesting... they will completely re-make MC as a character by the end!
Yeah, but running away shows Anna you are a Wuss. :unsure:
True - but there's no way at this point that you can take Sarge on. To defeat her in the future, you'll have to combat and strength train (or gain some IQ and EQ for trickery/seduction!)
Best part is that "sarge's secret lair" was just a random room off a hallway where security could find easily. On other route did MC take the same ladder back up? Is that Sarge's room?
Yes - MC went back up the ladder to Sarge's room in the m/m route. ;)

Reactions: rfox317

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This game is amazing. Will elabore it later, right now just enjoying the post fap feeling. :LOL:
Lol - look forward to hearing your thoughts once you've rehydrated :LOL:
All them beautiful tags but no pregnancy. You should fix that. wink wink :sneaky:
They cut me off at 50! :eek: But I have so much more to tag for!

EDIT: swapped over big ass for pregnancy... might have to do it as a rota ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
it's back this game always makes me laugh it's fucking hilarious
very good update like always, looking forward to seeing that officer
:D Thanks guys!
Is there or will there be any m/m content with one male looking like a trap while not being trans?
Yes - but I haven't figured out where it fits into the plot yet, so it'll probably be a while (character's all designed and ready to go though! ;) ) S/he'll probably appear in the training sequence, so keep an eye out for suspicious young women!

Reactions: CheekySix

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is there a compressed verison ???
Not so far ronalmiro - if your internet can handle the size, I'd recommend this version as the best quality, though (there have been issues with previous compressed versions made by others because of all the graphics)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes