scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Hey Everyone! The v.0.2.8 All-Patron Release is now OUT!!! Also - should probably mention that this is the game's 1 year anniversary on Patreon and f95! :love: Here's to many more!
You're hoping for many more yearly anniversaries during the development of your game??? o_O

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Congratulations. I've enjoyed what I've played so far. It looks like you've got a lot of room to develop, plot-wise, so I'm looking forward to where the story leads.

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Happy birthday! wish more year's of good content!
Thanks Dys! :p
You're hoping for many more yearly anniversaries during the development of your game??? o_O

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Congratulations. I've enjoyed what I've played so far. It looks like you've got a lot of room to develop, plot-wise, so I'm looking forward to where the story leads.
Cheers scarfer! :D Lol - yes! So much more to come that I need years... it's gonna be Uuuge! :LOL:

Reactions: grego

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
RanliLabz Happy belated birthday and I await more cis content. Seriously, I want to know how deep this rabbit hole goes. Also I sort of imagine you getting along wonderfully with that TiTs creator guy. Whatever his name was.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz Happy belated birthday and I await more cis content. Seriously, I want to know how deep this rabbit hole goes. Also I sort of imagine you getting along wonderfully with that TiTs creator guy. Whatever his name was.
Thanks Azraelith! :LOL: I suspect the rabbit hole goes pretty deep. What's TiTs, btw?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Trials in Tainted Space, a game by Fenoxo, the original creator of Champions of Corruption. His games are heavily into transformation.

If you're interested, the game can be found here.

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Trials in Tainted Space, a game by Fenoxo, the original creator of Champions of Corruption. His games are heavily into transformation.

If you're interested, the game can be found here.
Cheers scarfer :) I've been meaning to try that one for ages! And always down for a bit of transformation.

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019
Should us Patreon members expect a 1 year anniversary post with some special goodies to thank them for their support and entice non patreon members to join and contribute to the grownth of this magnificent game which you, YOU, could help make even greater with your support?
*wink*
*deftly takes the 20 from Ranli's hand under the table when nobody is looking*

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks Dys! :p

Cheers scarfer! :D Lol - yes! So much more to come that I need years... it's gonna be Uuuge! :LOL:
Hopefully more to cum as well ;)

I'm guessing balls deep

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The Public Version of SpaceCorps v0.2.8 is Out!
annasroom5q.png
WINDOWS:
MAC:

Just waiting for it to get approved and posted to the Latest Updates and OP... To whichever uploader is kind enough to do so, many thanks and don't worry about the changelog - I'll fill that in myself :p

To everyone else - I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it!​

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The Public Version of SpaceCorps v0.2.8 is Out!
View attachment 483283
WINDOWS:
MAC:

Just waiting for it to get approved and posted to the Latest Updates and OP... To whichever uploader is kind enough to do so, many thanks and don't worry about the changelog - I'll fill that in myself :p

To everyone else - I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it!​
I must be missing something, I've hit a roadblock. I can only see "go back", "go to the next section" and there are two (four all in all) rooms left and right which I've already visited. There is no way to go further or to go back, what am I missing?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I must be missing something, I've hit a roadblock. I can only see "go back", "go to the next section" and there are two (four all in all) rooms left and right which I've already visited. There is no way to go further or to go back, what am I missing?
Not seen this one before... If you've clicked on all the rooms, you should be able to enter the final room (Guild Room)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes