Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
lol - well, I've been promising the end of that sequence for a while now :p Hope it hit the spot!

I've checked over the code and haven't had any other reports. To clarify -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes, there is guild room but when I click on it "I've already been in here" message appears.

Edit:
The bug appears if I go to Guild Room before Laundry.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yes, there is guild room but when I click on it "I've already been in here" message appears.
Just been doing some playthrough tests - and you're right... it's a very specific circumstance, though! :oops: It looks like if you fast forward through any endings of the scene with the maid, (i.e. skipping over the score screen for her scene) it retriggers when you click back on the screen. If that first click is on what becomes Guildroom, it triggers at the same point as you're judged to have seen the scene and locks you in. Basically, if you see 'Guildroom' rather than 'Unknown Room', you're trapped.

I've already moved the trigger to a safer place for the next issue, and thanks for the bug-report! :) Hopefully you have a save from before Guildroom appeared!

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
The Public Version of SpaceCorps v0.2.8 is Out!
View attachment 483283
WINDOWS:
MAC:

Just waiting for it to get approved and posted to the Latest Updates and OP... To whichever uploader is kind enough to do so, many thanks and don't worry about the changelog - I'll fill that in myself :p

To everyone else - I hope you enjoy playing it as much as I enjoyed making it!​
Thanks RanliLabz , is there any difference between Patreon and Public versions other than release times?

Sep 22, 2018
0.2.8 is out, excellent. I recall you mentioning that an upcoming update would require a new playthrough, is that this update or is that change still WIP?

Xypher

May 1, 2017
Loved the latest version! though its kinda short.

Though I'm curious whether the grey alien is a dude or a chick in the next version?

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
One girls fucks her brother and father in flashbacks/imaginations and the MC and his sister are both on the ship so it seems like we just have to wait for something there.
Now now, she could just be the 'foreign exchange student' who stayed with you and your 'landlady' prior to joining the Corps ;)

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Done: Op Updated
Thanks playboy! Much appreciated! :D
Thanks RanliLabz , is there any difference between Patreon and Public versions other than release times?
No - it's all the same file. The difference is the password, and Patreon has a bunch of Patron-only minigames that go into character's backstories ;)
Was curious about this game but not sure it had enough tags.
It won't let me add any more :LOL: (seems to be a 50 max). They're all in there tho!

Nov 9, 2017
That was.....incredibly short. Like blink and you'll miss it short.

Some advice. Move from one update a month to one update every 2-3 months. You'll be able to put more into an update and won't have to feel so rushed to put something out there

Reactions: Carnagie

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
0.2.8 is out, excellent. I recall you mentioning that an upcoming update would require a new playthrough, is that this update or is that change still WIP?
No need for a new playthrough on this one :p (still a couple of updates to go before I put you through that :LOL:). However, if you want to see the Interactive Walkthrough, it needs a new play.
Loved the latest version! though its kinda short.

Though I'm curious whether the grey alien is a dude or a chick in the next version?
Thanks Xypher :D Yeah - little bit shorter than usual to give me time to tinker with mechanics and add in the walkthrough (I'm trying to do that all as I go to avoid the old 'no update for a couple of months while I vamp it up thing')

The grey aliens - Vorags - are very hard to gender :LOL: It was a Patron-suggestion for an asexual race with no discernible genitals.
That was.....incredibly short. Like blink and you'll miss it short.

Some advice. Move from one update a month to one update every 2-3 months. You'll be able to put more into an update and won't have to feel so rushed to put something out there
Hey Fenric - it was shorter than usual, but kind of depends on how broad your kinks are - players who go for all 3 routes get a decent whack of content. I know the last couple of updates have been pretty big ones (and the next has a lot going on too) but I tend to update when I feel a chapter has ended.
RanliLabz
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excellent bug-hunt, somebody :love: Good typo-catch - all right except 'another think' (technically that's the right version, although no-one says it anymore!)

Yes - Virtual Stable and Psychometrics have the overlay issues from the original set-up. Over the next few months, they'll be revamped and resolved - including some nice new features!

Reactions: mpror
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes