Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
USS Mercury Mobile Recruitment Centre
M M R C
Is just the Acronym of the name.

Thanks for the answer.
I'm an idiot :LOL: You're welcome, though - and as a side note the Lorentz Engine and its Piloteers is planned as a big storyline issue in the later stages of the game. Piloteers are hot. Weird, but hot ;)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I'm an idiot :LOL: You're welcome, though - and as a side note the Lorentz Engine and its Piloteers is planned as a big storyline issue in the later stages of the game. Piloteers are hot. Weird, but hot ;)
Do they all act like the weird asian pop star from the video telling us there is no something or other?

I definitely don't envy you on this game you are making, since if I remember the next "portion" is stats and I think you mentioned MC can join whatever section they want. Which sounds like a fuck ton (if pleasure sector) of work.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Big thanks to Vindex for a great review! :love: Really glad you're enjoying the game - and thank you for complimenting the gating system! :D Choice has always been king in my regard!

Do they all act like the weird asian pop star from the video telling us there is no something or other?

I definitely don't envy you on this game you are making, since if I remember the next "portion" is stats and I think you mentioned MC can join whatever section they want. Which sounds like a fuck ton (if pleasure sector) of work.
Lol - fortunately I love making it! :p Phase 2 (Stats) is building up to joining one of the 7 branches (only 7, of course. There is no 8th Branch)… I'm hoping I'll have got myself a collaborator by then! :LOL:

PS: The Piloteers are :alien: (a bit Dune) - Captain Fuukumi is on a different storyline.

I've always liked the jump drives from the Wing Commander games. Specifically from the first two animated games not the fmv ones
I never really player Wing Commander. I was a huge Escape Velocity fan, though (lol - such a geek. :geek: I spent hours trading fictional goods between fictional planets!) They were one of the first really well done freeware games.

Reactions: Vindex
Nov 9, 2017
Big thanks to Vindex for a great review! :love: Really glad you're enjoying the game - and thank you for complimenting the gating system! :D Choice has always been king in my regard!

Lol - fortunately I love making it! :p Phase 2 (Stats) is building up to joining one of the 7 branches (only 7, of course. There is no 8th Branch)… I'm hoping I'll have got myself a collaborator by then! :LOL:

PS: The Piloteers are :alien: (a bit Dune) - Captain Fuukumi is on a different storyline.

I never really player Wing Commander. I was a huge Escape Velocity fan, though (lol - such a geek. :geek: I spent hours trading fictional goods between fictional planets!) They were one of the first really well done freeware games.
All the games are up on GOG. Don't know about Steam since I don't use Steam

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
All the games are up on GOG. Don't know about Steam since I don't use Steam
Might check that out! lol - your fault if I get addicted and it slows down the game :LOL:
anyone has a full save?
I don't, I'm afraid, Zarc… I end up rewriting them all during testing for the next update. It's not a bad idea to start uploading a full save for each update from now on (we're quite far in!) It would only be for a full play path, though - i.e. all gated content and characters enabled.

rfox317

May 19, 2019
Oh of course we need our twilek asari mix aliens, and Tyranid zerg mixed ones. Not wanting you to spoil, but hoping you also got the weirder guys planned, something like the floating jelly fish guys from Mass Effect, the rachni, elcor, etc. The things where you say nope, not going near that thing's wang/tentacle/pincer with a 10 foot pole.

Um...I'm not sure about not going near that thing's wang/tentacle/pincer with a 10 foot pole :unsure: I mean...well...only for research purposes of course. It could be very...educational. Although it would create a tremendous amount of extra work for Ranli unfortunately :cautious: Still, could be fun ;)

• Haha

Ttones

Aug 30, 2017
RanliLabz if you liked Escape Velocity then Wing Commander: Privateer is similar you can trade, raid, or bounty hunt between star systems. Though it doesn't really deal with the main Wing Commander storyline.

billy12

Nov 14, 2017
i have problem with waterhole content i can't see yes option only white screen and just no option help pls

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i have problem with waterhole content i can't see yes option only white screen and just no option help pls
Hey Billy - I'm guessing that you're playing the unofficial compressed version? (I recommend the full version since I have no involvement/control over the other one!) Theoretically, just clicking where 'yes' should be should do the trick.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
A scifi game with ftl ships, aliens, AI... and people complain about unrealistic penises...
Yeah because the other things are settings and fade into the background, where as the painfully bent wang of the MC is a major portion (pun mostly not intended) of the game itself. If there was a real AI program, or a real FTL ship that was relatable, like most men have an actual penis, then there would probably be discussion on those topics too. ;)

It's the dev's game to make, this specific thing just stands out from other games, in the negative aspect instead of positive, much like the bent/broken cock of the MC in the game "Dark Neighborhood" was a bit off putting.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Yeah because the other things are settings and fade into the background, where as the painfully bent wang of the MC is a major portion (pun mostly not intended) of the game itself. If there was a real AI program, or a real FTL ship that was relatable, like most men have an actual penis, then there would probably be discussion on those topics too. ;)

It's the dev's game to make, this specific thing just stands out from other games, in the negative aspect instead of positive, much like the bent/broken cock of the MC in the game "Dark Neighborhood" was a bit off putting.
But nobody is acting like "duh, AI doesn't exist or FTL are impossible"

Sithaka

Aug 8, 2016
Hi billy, I had the same issue. The compressed version has issues with the memory interface and with the servicecorridor (later on). I didnt have this issue with the full version

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
love it, I'm not generally a fan of sci-fi settings, but the over-the-topness helps keep my mind off it.
Thanks Doxxi :D Much appreciated - and glad I’ve managed to smuggle a bit of sci-fi past you :LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Ranlizlabs I also want to join your discord plz
Hey Vickey! :D My Discord is currently for Patrons only... but I'm planning to open up some of the pages to everyone at the same time as the next release (probably the 8th December) ;)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes