Snow.Peaches

Dec 9, 2018
daddy santa :love: Honestly im still in love with the wholesome making out with the blonde boy,Ill sell my soul for more content of his,i dont think ive ever had a lewd *and* heart boner in an H game before

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Whooo! Just got a nomination in the Christmas Contest - huge thanks to Jstain for putting me forward! :love:
daddy santa :love: Honestly im still in love with the wholesome making out with the blonde boy,Ill sell my soul for more content of his,i dont think ive ever had a lewd *and* heart boner in an H game before
Your soul, eh...? :devilish: I'll take it! Chad is Main Cast now - after a monumentally successful Patreon Poll for him - so plenty more where that came from.
He is called Father Christmas for a reason.
I think of him as North Pole Daddy (those poor elves!)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hehe - well, I don't mind not facing the extra competition on the humour front ;) But nothing wrong with serious - a good story is a good story whether it falls on the drama or comedy side of the fence (I like Straight?! as much as I like Vinland)

:LOL: Well - I've tormented everyone with a few earworms myself. All I can say is that the animation and song that goes with it will have never been seen in an adult game before...
Hoping for Sarge attempting a seduction via the Risky Business dance, maybe skipping the second verse and jumping straight to the sax solo over a blowjob montage featuring, well, everyone :love:

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hoping for Sarge attempting a seduction via the Risky Business dance, maybe skipping the second verse and jumping straight to the sax solo over a blowjob montage featuring, well, everyone :love:
Now, that would be a risky business :LOL: Perhaps a mood-enhancer gone disastrously wrong (well... wrong for Sarge, pretty good for everyone else :p)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Now, that would be a risky business :LOL: Perhaps a mood-enhancer gone disastrously wrong (well... wrong for Sarge, pretty good for everyone else :p)
Pretty sure it went bad for whomever else too. BJ sax solos are dangerous especially if it is her jumping around doing the sax solo, swinging the poor bastard around by his dick.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Pretty sure it went bad for whomever else too. BJ sax solos are dangerous especially if it is her jumping around doing the sax solo, swinging the poor bastard around by his dick.
Ouch!
She is bound to go on a killing spree after that considering her personality...:oops::p
True - although Sarge can be surprisingly vulnerable (she's so messed up!)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
In my mind it was the other characters blowing each other elsewhere on the ship but now I can't get that out of my head :LOL:

One thing is for certain, Cole won't be getting any in either scenario :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
okay, i'm stuck on the dialog with sam-i've done all the options except for the pink one-how do i progress?
Hey killer - you need to make sure that the white conversational options have disappeared... the most common problem is that you didn't look away during the eavesdropping option (they don't like being overheard, and you'll need to do this twice). If you get stuck at any point, press 'w' on your keyboard and it will bring up the interactive walkthrough :D

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Hey killer - you need to make sure that the white conversational options have disappeared... the most common problem is that you didn't look away during the eavesdropping option (they don't like being overheard, and you'll need to do this twice). If you get stuck at any point, press 'w' on your keyboard and it will bring up the interactive walkthrough :D
thanks. can't wait til my character grows a spine.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Pretty sure we call that a mutation from an ATD (Alien transmitted Disease)

Thinking realistically, what is the STD and other disease transmission statuses in Spacecorps?
My thinking was that the Decontamination procedure means (almost) no diseases on SpaceCorps ships... so worry-free bonking for all! :p Of course, shore-leave would prob require shots, and an infection on board is always a good sci-fi storyline. Especially if it either turns everyone sex-crazed... (ahem... more sex-crazed), or better still causes mutations :alien:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
My thinking was that the Decontamination procedure means (almost) no diseases on SpaceCorps ships... so worry-free bonking for all! :p Of course, shore-leave would prob require shots, and an infection on board is always a good sci-fi storyline. Especially if it either turns everyone sex-crazed... (ahem... more sex-crazed), or better still causes mutations :alien:
Decontamination works for things on the outside sure, but things that get internal, or stow away and don't go through decon, well them's fun times.

MC gains five penises and now spins them like Tails from Sonic the hedgehog to fly.

Sarge is now a futa, no more freud penis envy. (kidding)

growth/loss of organs because of insert (pardon the pun) alien thing. Allows for TFs

Nurse complaining about having to go through 100 injections prior and post going on the sex cruises.

All around fun times.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Decontamination works for things on the outside sure, but things that get internal, or stow away and don't go through decon, well them's fun times.

MC gains five penises and now spins them like Tails from Sonic the hedgehog to fly.

Sarge is now a futa, no more freud penis envy. (kidding)

growth/loss of organs because of insert (pardon the pun) alien thing. Allows for TFs

Nurse complaining about having to go through 100 injections prior and post going on the sex cruises.

All around fun times.
Lots of possibilities :LOL: Since the Nurse is the first-line in this area, I figure she'd be swarming with nanobots - which could have an interesting effect itself.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes