somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Lots of possibilities :LOL: Since the Nurse is the first-line in this area, I figure she'd be swarming with nanobots - which could have an interesting effect itself.
She should have got some surgery nanobots that stick around for a while then, so then it would tighten between guys, acting like the first time for the whole cruise.

I can see Santa and Mrs. Clause being the medical surgeons so they can play doctor and dress up as a nurse (whichever can do which), and when they finish they say merry Christmas now go out and be a ho ho ho.

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
She should have got some surgery nanobots that stick around for a while then, so then it would tighten between guys, acting like the first time for the whole cruise.

I can see Santa and Mrs. Clause being the medical surgeons so they can play doctor and dress up as a nurse (whichever can do which), and when they finish they say merry Christmas now go out and be a ho ho ho.
Maybe it's time for a nano-upgrade :LOL: I'm thinking of having the Klaus' as an Xmas special next year (Mission to the Pole) - a proper one that's actually integrated into the game rather than one of these stand-alone thingummies!

• Love
Reactions: nightfire23

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hmm well the content is optional, but avoidable is kind of different. You don't know something is there until you see it. So like a door choice might show you something like guys getting their gay on, but you can leave and not watch it.

This was just my bad memory.

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Are gay/futa scenes avoidable?
Yes - everything's avoidable, as Dysphorika said. Don't click on any pink text, that's the trigger! :eek:
Hmm well the content is optional, but avoidable is kind of different. You don't know something is there until you see it. So like a door choice might show you something like guys getting their gay on, but you can leave and not watch it.
Only if you've already activated it - otherwise the content is gated and won't be seen ;) The kink cards let you know your current status on both bi/gay and futa :D

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Could have sworn I opened a door and saw gay shower boy taking a dick when I had a straight profile, but I may be wrong.
You had to click on a button that said 'Male Groans' in pink text to see that :p As in real life, following the sounds of male groans in a dark corridor is bound to lead to sights that cannot be unseen :LOL: Might not be a bad idea to gate the button, tho - just in case!

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
You had to click on a button that said 'Male Groans' in pink text to see that :p As in real life, following the sounds of male groans in a dark corridor is bound to lead to sights that cannot be unseen :LOL: Might not be a bad idea to gate the button, tho - just in case!
That might have been it, but maybe it was someone hurt and they needed MC's help? Like you said probably was me just clicking to view things and forgetting there was the pink coloration or something.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Someone was hurt. He got his cock stuck in another boy's ass. He had to move back and forth to get it out though
Falling onto cocks is a very well known happening. No one is at fault during that, and it is in both parties interest to soothe the pain by rubbing.
The game ahead will be full of unfortunate trip hazards resulting in cock impalings... almost to the point of implausibility :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
any one have a walkthrough
New Static Walkthrough is good up to v0.2.7 (everything but the last update) - you can download it here:
Remember that you can press 'w' at any time on new games to bring up the interactive walkthrough :p
That made me laugh. And the protagonist is dumb enough that i can see him falling for that. :LOL:
Falling for that, on that, into that... :LOL:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes