Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
And to not pick up the soap... just make sure you keep trying to attract Miss Munipanni's attention and she'll get you out :LOL:
Sure but I'm pretty sure getting her attention is picking a literal stick out of proverbial "stick and carrot" - at least if my hunch regarding her gets confirmed in the next update. Still better than getting "the carrot" for us not into m/m though. :p

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
so only gay content in this update? or was it 2 massive gay content and 2 others?
Only m/m - but the actual sex stuff is avoidable.
Sure but I'm pretty sure getting her attention is picking a literal stick out of proverbial "stick and carrot" - at least if my hunch regarding her gets confirmed in the next update. Still better than getting "the carrot" for us not into m/m though. :p
Well, the cell is soundproof, so you have to do a lot of waving! :LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
What are the songs on this game specially the french song on the brawl with the Mc and Drill-Sergent Kruseff.
I really must do a proper soundtrack list at some point - you can get some of the info by opening up the script file (music is under the list of characters) and by looking in the sound folder. The French song is a free song from the (sadly now defunct) Free Music Archive. You can find it in the sound folder under the name La_Cantine_Boga_-_08_-_Bonus_-_Pique-assiette_sentimental.

Reactions: L30

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
So just got to play the new update and I gotta say, it's phenomenal. You just continue to spoil us all RanliLabz , you are dirty, kinky literature and comedic master. Really, I should not be busting my gut and nut at the same time yet it's all I can ever do with this game.

Though after reading some of the comments here I just want to make sure of something.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So just got to play the new update and I gotta say, it's phenomenal. You just continue to spoil us all RanliLabz , you are dirty, kinky literature and comedic master. Really, I should not be busting my gut and nut at the same time yet it's all I can ever do with this game.

Though after reading some of the comments here I just want to make sure of something.
Wow! :love: Thanks for the amazing compliments, Mayrun! Really glad to capture the market in laughgasms :LOL:

No MC anal yet - with either boys or girls. It's getting closer though ;)

Reactions: L30 and Mayrun

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Odd - no reason why it should... but I see it does on mine too. There's just been a couple of big microsoft updates - I wonder if it's because the saves are located in your appdata and it now needs permission to access them?
Only asking for this game, not others.:unsure:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Only asking for this game, not others.:unsure:
Genuinely no idea then. If anyone does, I'd be interested to know!
This game going to have a gallery to revisit scenes or events previously seen? Cause if there is one not seen it yet.
Yes - when the Personnel Files feature in the Virtual Stable comes out, you'll be able to access galleries (and possibly replays) for all scenes with that character :D

Oct 2, 2018
Genuinely no idea then. If anyone does, I'd be interested to know!

Yes - when the Personnel Files feature in the Virtual Stable comes out, you'll be able to access galleries (and possibly replays) for all scenes with that character :D
Awesome! Can not wait to resume playing this game! Though I like waiting a few updates so I have more to look forwards to. Keep up the good work!

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
ok im confused I thought with the rydick content the sex scenes were optional and u could avoid those

But during that jail scene at the start if u say resist the non pink choice u get let out again and straight to the interigation with miss moneypenny

So basicly u need to go trough a forced m/m sex scene at least once :(

Gues ill just have to pass on this one then and wait for the next

anyone willing to pm me some info I miss in this update regarding the story much appreciated

Speedyg869

Oct 11, 2019
I hope you find out why permissions are necessary. I came here because that bothers me too. I downloaded the un-compressed version.
Great game by the way! :)

playb0y44

Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
SpaceCorps XXX [v0.2.9b] [RanliLabz] - Original Size: 2.37 GB

Download Win (1.1GB): - -

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes