RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Good morning all! First up - a massive thanks to longjohngold and Baghram for two amazing 5* reviews! :love: Your kind words and taking the time to write a review are much appreciated! (PS longjohn - you raised a number of points in yours that I'd like to answer (hopefully without too many spoilers :LOL:) - I'll get to that later this weekend.
I do urge the developer to be careful not to overwhelm themselves in feeling the need to throw in to many new characters. Cause I see that tear down games so fast when the work gets overwhelming having to develop them all. Best to progress main characters important plot characters than to throw "Side Hoes" in all the time. But really its up to the DEV/DEVS. But yeah... Just a tip I wanted to point out. Also Anna best girl! :D
A very valid concern. I need quite a lot of characters set up as 'trainers' for the stat-training portion coming soon (some of whom are more 'side hoes' others who have larger storylines) - but obvs it is a lot to manage! :LOL: That's why I'm hoping to move from solo dev to taking someone onto the team in the near future :)D currently in negotiations).
Are there going to be f/m variant of chastity fetish or is it only for m/m variant.
I'd expect some on the f/m route too at some point - although it won't be an especially large kink.
why is the windows/linux mega files a mac os download?
I don't think it is?
I tried a few things but no success.
Cheers anyway! Hopefully I can find a solution for the bug-fix.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not necessarily, and it actually could take only few seconds :D and MC could learn some good moves as well ;)
Rather learn moves from krathi lol she basicly a bad ass female warrior version of gladiators lol she can teach me while rydick takes a seat on the bench and watch on with his weener in his hand on all my glistening muscles :ROFLMAO:

If the dev makes that kind of thing tho i hope he gives a choice in choosing between Rydick or Krathi as fighting moves teachers :unsure: So that m/m and m/f have both a choice in who to have to teach then fighhting moves

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Rather learn moves from krathi lol she basicly a bad ass female warrior version of gladiators lol she can teach me while rydick takes a seat on the bench and watch on with his weener in his hand on all my glistening muscles :ROFLMAO:

If the dev makes that kind of thing tho i hope he gives a choice in choosing between Rydick or Krathi as fighting moves teachers :unsure: So that m/m and m/f have both a choice in who to have to teach then fighhting moves
Always the choice! I think Rydick will only come into play there if you have one of the bi options enabled ;) Sarge will be the main hand-to-hand trainer, but I imagine Krathi has some more to show you! :p

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Always the choice! I think Rydick will only come into play there if you have one of the bi options enabled ;) Sarge will be the main hand-to-hand trainer, but I imagine Krathi has some more to show you! :p
If Sarge is gonna be our CQC teacher. I do hope for 2 things. 1stly, she turns green to be a hulk/she-hulk joke slamming MC around, always good to have a Marvel joke in there. 2ndly, I need some MGS codec calls.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Ohhh I don't mind if krathi shows me something more :ROFLMAO: She clearly taking a shine to the mc after that back and forth sexual rumble :ROFLMAO: Wont mind getting on her good side would be a unstoppable fighting combo her and the MC :cool:

Well to be fair I already knew deep down that Sarge will be the main fight teacher and im ok with it.

Will be a nice rise to the top to keep trying to beat Sarge every step of the way till in the end we we finally surpass Sarge… And Sarge be asking Morgana after that first gut punch to her stomach. Morgana whats the scouter saying about the MC power level … its over 9000 ! oh noooo :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: L30 and RanliLabz

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Man now I want some Rocky 1 with MC and Sarge, then when Sarge's friends come in we get some Rocky 4 with them (minus the murder of apollo creed/sarge).
Now that could work as well I can see it now Mc yelling out yooo Anna I did it in that rocky 2 dwl :ROFLMAO:

Tbh its getting outta hand tho all these wild speculations but im sure it will give ranli some ideas :ROFLMAO:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
With all the head trauma MC could speak like Rocky effortlessly.

Getting the Adrian line for MC to speak but able to choose whomever he wants for it would be funny.
So true I agree would be pretty funny to see it happening

But I hope the headtrauma will get a bit less as the game progresses caus otherwise we will be fucked in pursuing some of those other branches :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes