Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
Read this series for the first time with this latest update

Lots of good content here and interesting story elements with the 8th branch mind control and tribalism/“inferior species” thing

Really glad you included a Indian character with the interrogator, don’t see a lot of those here and she has tats which pretty hot, hope the Mc can do stuff with her

And that the Mc goes back to show bailey just how much better he is than James

Is the anal kink tied to incest? Rejecting the scene with Fatima’s brothers disables it which is....unfortunate

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Tbh im more afraid what Morgana can do then everyone else in the game so far :p
She is incredibly powerful and totally mad :LOL:
Read this series for the first time with this latest update

Lots of good content here and interesting story elements with the 8th branch mind control and tribalism/“inferior species” thing

Really glad you included a Indian character with the interrogator, don’t see a lot of those here and she has tats which pretty hot, hope the Mc can do stuff with her

And that the Mc goes back to show bailey just how much better he is than James

Is the anal kink tied to incest? Rejecting the scene with Fatima’s brothers disables it which is....unfortunate
Thanks Udorth :D Crazy to have a scifi game without an Indian character - I figure South Asians would probably make up around a fifth of Humanity. And yes - she will be a big feature in the March update ;)

Anal's been triggered a few times - but not on it's own yet on the f/m playthrough. It will come though! (and plenty of it :LOL:)

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Thanks Udorth :D Crazy to have a scifi game without an Indian character - I figure South Asians would probably make up around a fifth of Humanity.
That's what I liked about Firefly (among MANY other things) - Chinese language actually had a pretty important role in future, which makes sense, considering the current population numbers and future projections. The Expanse also incorporates some interesting ideas/projections regarding demographics and evolvement of language - if we look at newer stuff. :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
That's what I liked about Firefly (among MANY other things) - Chinese language actually had a pretty important role in future, which makes sense, considering the current population numbers and future projections. The Expanse also incorporates some interesting ideas/projections regarding demographics and evolvement of language - if we look at newer stuff. :)
Me too. One of the most interesting things sci-fi can do is examine the way different cultures/civilisations would develop - either in more discrete ways like a Japan-settled planet, or in mixed ways where various peoples have to create a new cultural norm due to the exigencies of colonisation. The Expanse did the latter really nicely with the Belters and their patois - their hard-scrabble interdependent existence makes the pluralistic multiculturalism of Earth void and necessitates a bottom-up melding in opposition to their 'oppressors' (Mars seems to go for a top-down militaristic superstructure instead).

I prefer this sort of stuff to the Utopian vision of a single Terran culture devoid of cultural differences (e.g. Star Trek, where the absence of religion, language, class, etc. seems to have created a United Humanity) - although it seems reasonable to suppose that race will gradually die out as a cultural phenomenon. To their credit, Trek did always maintain the cultural tension between Humans and other Federation aliens - starting with Spock, but best portrayed in DS9.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Me too. One of the most interesting things sci-fi can do is examine the way different cultures/civilisations would develop - either in more discrete ways like a Japan-settled planet, or in mixed ways where various peoples have to create a new cultural norm due to the exigencies of colonisation. The Expanse did the latter really nicely with the Belters and their patois - their hard-scrabble interdependent existence makes the pluralistic multiculturalism of Earth void and necessitates a bottom-up melding in opposition to their 'oppressors' (Mars seems to go for a top-down militaristic superstructure instead).

I prefer this sort of stuff to the Utopian vision of a single Terran culture devoid of cultural differences (e.g. Star Trek, where the absence of religion, language, class, etc. seems to have created a United Humanity) - although it seems reasonable to suppose that race will gradually die out as a cultural phenomenon. To their credit, Trek did always maintain the cultural tension between Humans and other Federation aliens - starting with Spock, but best portrayed in DS9.
True enough, though to be fair, Star trek actually explained the utopianism of the Federation pretty well - it mainly had to do with the invention of replication technology, which removed one of the main reasons for conflicts out of equation - the need to fight over limited resources that is.

If I remember correctly, humanity also learned a few lessons from the wars that devastated Earth before the First contact. It's quite true that Star trek was always on the (extremely) optimistic side though but we can ascribe that to the fact it started in happy sixties, which were still full of optimism. Every story is a product of its time, which inadvertently leaves its stamp on it, which is also the reason I like to try to watch older series through eyes of its intended audience. Star trek is a great example, because it's quite difficult to miss differences even between various series in the franchise itself. :)

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Holy moly, talk about tag galore. I like the tags, so my question is..........can i experience all the content and once? Or if i choose one path do i get locked out of the other? I am gona play it anyway i just wanna know if i should take my favourites first or go ham ?

P.S: Fuuuuuu now that i think about it this comment is pointless, i will play it a few times anyway..........so ye thx for reading i guess ? "High Five"

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Holy moly, talk about tag galore. I like the tags, so my question is..........can i experience all the content and once? Or if i choose one path do i get locked out of the other? I am gona play it anyway i just wanna know if i should take my favourites first or go ham ?

P.S: Fuuuuuu now that i think about it this comment is pointless, i will play it a few times anyway..........so ye thx for reading i guess ? "High Five"
You will not regret to play many times, be sure ;)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
funniest thing that keeps making me laugh no mather how many playtrough I do ...

is by far that video about the branches and the comments made by sarge and his other recruits when the mc takes interest in those branches :ROFLMAO:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

You can experience a lot of content in one playthrough, specially if your kinks are quite diverse, like mine are. Still since there are a lof of choices you will need multiple saves to see all and this situation should increase as the game progresses.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Lol - I think everyone may have said it best already - you get a lot in a single playthrough, but some stuff is mutually exclusive. Interested to hear what you think! :D

Reactions: L30 and michael1984

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
Great and fun game I love and appreciate the diversity of genders and sexual preferences.

I just want to know how I can access a password that you are asked at the start of the game since in my country there is no access to the PATREON site in addition to the password of the Cis laptop

Reactions: michael1984
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes