RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
how do you get to the new planet and get the dilf and chastity kinks?
Hi gundam! It doesn't start from the end of the last update - you have to play it the scene where the cops ask you to pick a cellmate. You'll see a picture and some instructions on the main screen when you load up :)

Reactions: michael1984 and L30

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Hmm, did anyone else have any problems with the last two compressed versions, more precisely with their unpacking?

I can't seem to unpack the archives without getting errors, both with good old WinRar and with 7Zip. It happened with previous compressed version as well. Didn't have problems with the official one, so I'd say it probably has to do something with archive method used by compressor...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: michael1984

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
What is the name of this song?
The song is Pique-assiette sentimental, from La Cantine Boga (previously free from the FMA, which has sadly disappeared).
The song when you wrestle with the drill-sergeant is funny when you understand it, since i'm french lmao
Which I do not :LOL: Just seemed an incongruously cheerful song for the scene.

Reactions: boundarrio and L30

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
This is one of the hardest games i ever played...the MC is so fucking stupid that he makes me want to see him die in every possible way...and thats slowing down any progress ^^
And then there is the content...you disable it multiple times and then run into situations that enables them automaticly...whats the point in disabling hulks and dominas if you just got raped by the most ugly chick possible? Btw, is there a way to kill the Sarge?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
This is one of the hardest games i ever played...the MC is so fucking stupid that he makes me want to see him die in every possible way...and thats slowing down any progress ^^
And then there is the content...you disable it multiple times and then run into situations that enables them automaticly...whats the point in disabling hulks and dominas if you just got raped by the most ugly chick possible? Btw, is there a way to kill the Sarge?
Nothing is enabled automatically - you make choices about what characters to pursue, what sex to have and which kinks to enable. If you don't want to get molested by Sarge… just click the button to leave the scene. That avoids the content and keeps the associated kinks disabled.

And no - you can't kill any of the characters.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, but then its Anna who get raped and she is far to much of my type to let this happen, even with the odd new hairstyle...i didnt see an other way to get out of this... and the walkthrough, even the ingame version is terrible outdated and not helping at all

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well, but then its Anna who get raped and she is far to much of my type to let this happen, even with the odd new hairstyle...i didnt see an other way to get out of this... and the walkthrough, even the ingame version is terrible outdated and not helping at all
My gues is this is just not the game for you... The walktrough is spot on u just have to pay closer attention to it. I played trough it 8 times already using that walktrough and it works out perfectly.

I do agree with Anna her new hairstyle i dont like it much either prefferd the old one more.

But dont see how u felt that badly about the Anna and Sarge scene u could see clearly in the end Anna enjoyed it a bit. And the MC has the option to save her and score some major points with Anna.

Plus that saving of Anna will help u down the line with the branch paths

So my advice to u is simple read the walktrough more closely... And the Anna and Sarge scene if im not mistaken u have choices that u can make that avoid the whole seeing the Sarge and Anna scene.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
michael1984's quite right in saying that all of that can be avoided - you can avoid Anna having been raped by not asking what happened to her when you first approach her in the 'dungeon' scene (this literally means it never happened). Even if you don't save her yourself, you can earn some relationship points for trying but giving up, and she will be saved by SecuriCorps anyway.

You're right to say that I need to update the walkthrough - now that I've done the Rydick Patch I'm able to start on that. It takes a long time to do, so I only start once I'm sure everything's correctly in place (each page is 3 days solid work, or 10% of monthly dev time)

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Tbh I used the walktrough its fine as is just need pay attention the only thing missing in the walktrough is that rydick section

and if u save often u can easily try out different choices as to see wich suits u best

so basicly just a mather of thinking clearly

Reactions: RanliLabz

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Wrong guess, i like the game so far (aside from the fact you cant play as female MC and must be so stupid and fanatic)...i just dont like the Sarge, her behavior, her look and her whole personality ;-)
Well, it must be some time since you played it...the ingame WT ends with the Service Deck Quest (finding the Tags) and the seperate one ends even earlyer at the Medbay...but the Rescue Mission comes after the Service Deck...
Anyway...i looked into the Savegame and it looks like Anna could die at some point...so i dont let this bulky psycho bitch have her way with her...its not like i am against sapphic content, hell, i am lesbian myself, but the sarge is absolutly nothing i ever want to see...i even would prefer gay content over her *shudder*

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Wrong guess, i like the game so far (aside from the fact you cant play as female MC and must be so stupid and fanatic)...i just dont like the Sarge, her behavior, her look and her whole personality ;-)
Well, it must be some time since you played it...the ingame WT ends with the Service Deck Quest (finding the Tags) and the seperate one ends even earlyer at the Medbay...but the Rescue Mission comes after the Service Deck...
Anyway...i looked into the Savegame and it looks like Anna could die at some point...so i dont let this bulky psycho bitch have her way with her...its not like i am against sapphic content, hell, i am lesbian myself, but the sarge is absolutly nothing i ever want to see...i even would prefer gay content over her *shudder*
Yup my bad I didn't need the walktrough after that caus it was pretty straighhforward with just the rescue scene of Anna too be fair I disliked that scene as well but got quickly over it with how the mc walked off with Anna leaving Sarge devastated so it made it all better for me.

The jail scene is pretty straightforward as well with just 3 choices the rydick the most m/m section and krathi more for the m/f section and that little guy well hes just comedic relief to me so yeah just safe often and see what choice u like best.

The walktrough can and should be a little more updated. But for now its not much thats missing if u just save before u make a choice so u can go back and make different choice to see the rite outcome bit more work but its do able.

Sarge I agree with she a beast lol but she also makes me laugh and its nice to have her since we have someone over power in later stages.

Its already mentioned the main characters wont get killed off at least that's not the plan at this point

Reactions: L30
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes