Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
So far MC can only have anal on the m/m route - but there is anal content on the m/f route (the Fatima ‘fantasy’ in the hangar bay) ;)
As in its her doing it not him?
Is standard anal gunna be added? If its supposedly fulfilling all the kinks that seems pretty mandatory. Would have been nice if the first post made that clear before downloading though...

Even if it was futa or pegging related honestly

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Is standard anal gunna be added? If its supposedly fulfilling all the kinks that seems pretty mandatory. Would have been nice if the first post made that clear before downloading though...

MC is on a journey of self-discovery so what he engages in right now is lagging a fair bit behind what he imagines (or "imagines" ;)) other people to do.
I wouldn't be too worried about him getting to stuff some gal's butt in due time but right now there's only the fantasy of Fatima getting fucked by her brother and one of the demon scenes he watches.

Reactions: RanliLabz

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I think a lot of people are also forgetting this is Day 1 for the MC. Depending on how long he was unconscious after hitting his head so often. He is getting run through the wringer.

He only has 1 friend onboard so far. Head of the cleaning section. He has been nothing but nice and accommodating. Everyone else has tried to pervert or harm him. Except maybe Cis, but there is some past stuff for her.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Well, there is some pegging too (involving the MC). Standard anal will be added... like somebodynobody says, this is still MC's first day on board - and we all know that the step to anal can take a while :LOL:
MC is on a journey of self-discovery so what he engages in right now is lagging a fair bit behind what he imagines (or "imagines" ;)) other people to do.
I wouldn't be too worried about him getting to stuff some gal's butt in due time but right now there's only the fantasy of Fatima getting fucked by her brother and one of the demon scenes he watches.
Totally - if you see it in a fantasy and it gets added to the kink list, it means there's a whole load of content planned! :p

Reactions: L30

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Well, there is some pegging too (involving the MC). Standard anal will be added... like somebodynobody says, this is still MC's first day on board - and we all know that the step to anal can take a while :LOL:

Totally - if you see it in a fantasy and it gets added to the kink list, it means there's a whole load of content planned! :p
Yet full on changing sexuality is an instant instinct ?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yet full on changing sexuality is an instant instinct ?
Depends on your route - the choices you make retcon the past, so if you play an f/m route MC has always been straight... but if you play bi or m/m then he's just been repressing that due to his upbringing. But the key part is that all MC's sexual encounters have been initiated by others - he's beginning to take more control (fucking Lenore, Krathi and Munipanni, kissing Chad) - but not to the extent of going anal. Yet ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Do you have any plans for the MC to be able to impregnate any non-synthetic girls in the future?
Yes. In theory, all of them (alien and Terran alike!) - but we'll have to see how feasible that ends up being. I wouldn't be surprised if Krathi gets up the duff after what happened in that cell ;)

Reactions: L30

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Yes. In theory, all of them (alien and Terran alike!) - but we'll have to see how feasible that ends up being. I wouldn't be surprised if Krathi gets up the duff after what happened in that cell ;)
Ranli, you really like to check dictionaries even without purpose, don't you? :geek:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Here, I corrected that for you. :p
Yes, I believe you :)) Nowadays, I would say it s a nice kink, perhaps worth to be included in the next poll :D
Lol - I think it would be more tolerable if I didn't slip between the sesquipedalian and the vernacular so readily.

It tends to discombobulate people :LOL:

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Lol - I think it would be more tolerable if I didn't slip between the sesquipedalian and the vernacular so readily.

It tends to discombobulate people :LOL:
Well Her Majesty's English is a fine tool and, same as with any other tool (or weapon), it's never wrong if you wield it with a bit of grace and poise. Though sometimes you do just need to hammer something in... ;)

• Haha

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Well Her Majesty's English is a fine tool and, same as with any other tool (or weapon), it's never wrong if you wield it with a bit of grace and poise. Though sometimes you do just need to hammer something in... ;)
Yes, and when used in certain areas, it could sound even sexy :D

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
German - truly the most beautiful language spoken by man...

Soll ich dich messen an des Sommers Zeit?!
Viel SCHöNER bist du, und du hältst mehrrrrr Mass!
Der Wind erschüttert Knospen, sturmbereit!!!
Und allzu schnell verdorrt des Sommers Gras!

:LOL:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
German - truly the most beautiful language spoken by man...

Soll ich dich messen an des Sommers Zeit?!
Viel SCHöNER bist du, und du hältst mehrrrrr Mass!
Der Wind erschüttert Knospen, sturmbereit!!!
Und allzu schnell verdorrt des Sommers Gras!

:LOL:
Yes, with all my respect to Ranli's (supposed) native tongue, I really enjoy German only in some compositions of Buxtehude, Bach and Mozart :)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes