assman1337

Mar 10, 2018
enjoyed this 0.3 update a lot :)
hoping for some incest content soon
it would be awesome if mc could somehow gain a few iq points.....i'm not saying make him a genius but still hurts a bit with a mc dumb as a baboon

Reactions: RanliLabz

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
For all we know Ranli is planning on ability to add pregnancy to males and trans too.

The war effort needs more bodies. So everyone must do their part. Then Oprah jumps out and screams you get a uterus and you get a uterus, everyone gets a uterus!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
enjoyed this 0.3 update a lot :)
hoping for some incest content soon
it would be awesome if mc could somehow gain a few iq points.....i'm not saying make him a genius but still hurts a bit with a mc dumb as a baboon
Thanks assman! As far as your first hope goes... you will not be disappointed by the next update ;)
For all we know Ranli is planning on ability to add pregnancy to males and trans too.

The war effort needs more bodies. So everyone must do their part. Then Oprah jumps out and screams you get a uterus and you get a uterus, everyone gets a uterus!
I am. :LOL: Not the Oprah bit, tho!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thanks assman! As far as your first hope goes... you will not be disappointed by the next update ;)

I am. :LOL: Not the Oprah bit, tho!
So will Jimmi finally learn to "extract" knowledge from someone's else mind?
But i suppose he is already doing a bit of this but without control with all the memories he can see, plus the whole "savage transformation" after tapping no only into Kranti's memories but her emotions too when having sex with her. :unsure:

ps: Alien eggs? :p:LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is there a scene replay option for all the sex scenes not only the Daemon scenes? I couldn't find it, but I need it for scientific purpose of course.:LOL:
Lol - not yet, Fronsac. I'll be introducing it bit by bit (similar to the way I did the Daemon scenes).

So will Jimmi finally learn to "extract" knowledge from someone's else mind?
But i suppose he is already doing a bit of this but without control with all the memories he can see, plus the whole "savage transformation" after tapping no only into Kranti's memories but her emotions too when having sex with her. :unsure:

ps: Alien eggs? :p:LOL:
Yes! He'll be able to pick up a bunch of info and even Knowledge points if he can control mind-reading. The Wildman thing is something he won't be able to control much (a kind of Achilles heel to his power)

Reactions: L30

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
Has somebody problem with compressed version? When I unzip there is error in mp3 music, then I can`t play my old saves, just new game begin...

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Has somebody problem with compressed version? When I unzip there is error in mp3 music, then I can`t play my old saves, just new game begin...
Yeah, I had problems with compressed versions in the past, so I only use non-compressed ones now.

I usually got noncompatible compression method error for some files(or something along those lines) during unraring/unzipping, so you might want to try some other programs for that and see if they work for you. Or just download the original version, like I did. This is one of the games actually worth the larger size. ;)

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Witchers promo.png
- 230 pics - 6 Characters - Futa-on-Girl Path - Lesbian Path -

Now available for Lieutenants, Captains & Majors on my

Reactions: Warphorror

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Well we have Demons, and in the Witcher vampires are just creatures from another world. so obviously kate beckinsale as selene will be fighting off space vampires for us.

Also who's to say that the world of the witcher isn't just one of the lowly planets under the glorious human empire.

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Well we have Demons, and in the Witcher vampires are just creatures from another world. so obviously kate beckinsale as selene will be fighting off space vampires for us.

Also who's to say that the world of the witcher isn't just one of the lowly planets under the glorious human empire.
I would dig

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes