somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Lol - more that I don't know how these here computer thingummies work :LOL: I just use Cruncher to compress all the pics!
Simple batch rename of the images, or just like I told Paula to use irfanview, it will ask to rename the file type so you don't have to do anything.

For making the audio Opus, I would say use Foobar2000

Now I would say use the lossless version of the files to convert to, but I doubt you have those. So anyways just grab the audio, throw them in foobar, highlight all, right click, convert, then ..., click output format, choose opus, click edit, put the marker to 128kbps leave at VBR and automatic, destination, tell it where to put the files, no processing, nothing on other, then click convert.

After everything is done, listen to the original and listen to the opus file to make sure they sound equivalent to you. This should save you a few hundred megs maybe a lot more on space.

Did a trial to see space usage, it halves the space used for the sound folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Haven't play this game yet

Any one got 3.0 walkthrough???
Hey Puranrai - I haven’t got round to making that yet (won’t be for a bit... I’m still catching up on some of the older level integrated WTs!) It goes up to 0.2.9 tho!
Simple batch rename of the images, or just like I told Paula to use irfanview, it will ask to rename the file type so you don't have to do anything.

For making the audio Opus, I would say use Foobar2000

Now I would say use the lossless version of the files to convert to, but I doubt you have those. So anyways just grab the audio, throw them in foobar, highlight all, right click, convert, then ..., click output format, choose opus, click edit, put the marker to 128kbps leave at VBR and automatic, destination, tell it where to put the files, no processing, nothing on other, then click convert.

After everything is done, listen to the original and listen to the opus file to make sure they sound equivalent to you. This should save you a few hundred megs maybe a lot more on space.

Did a trial to see space usage, it halves the space used for the sound folder.
Thanks somebody! :D I’ll look into it!

Reactions: L30

paula789

May 2, 2017
Hey paula :D Are you using the compressed version? The standard version should just open as normal (at least it does on mine), but the compressed version will have made

Lol - more that I don't know how these here computer thingummies work :LOL: I just use Cruncher to compress all the pics!

Hey paula - hope you managed to open the files!
Hi Ranli:)
I'm using the standard version. Initially, I tried to view the images with Faststone image viewer ver7.5, but it was showing a blank screen. Then I used the Irfanview with plugins as suggested by Somebodynobody:D and succeeded to open those after renaming the images. Thanks for asking.
It's a great game and I've enjoyed all the endings.
Thank you.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hi Ranli:)
I'm using the standard version. Initially, I tried to view the images with Faststone image viewer ver7.5, but it was showing a blank screen. Then I used the Irfanview with plugins as suggested by Somebodynobody:D and succeeded to open those after renaming the images. Thanks for asking.
It's a great game and I've enjoyed all the endings.
Thank you.
Fantastic :D Glad you liked it!

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Hey Puranrai - I haven’t got round to making that yet (won’t be for a bit... I’m still catching up on some of the older level integrated WTs!) It goes up to 0.2.9 tho!

Thanks somebody! :D I’ll look into it!
Will wait for it
Until then
I will use 2.7 walkthrough
Man
I can't wait to play this game
After seeing so many good renders

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
PS - The Witchers: Wild Cunt has hit f95... if you like futa and lesbian action (or just like the Witcher!) check it out here: https://f95zone.to/threads/the-witchers-wild-cunt-v0-1-ranlilabz.50521/#post-3346471
View attachment 626603
Redheads, lesbians, witcher. Sounds like Ava is paying you under the table for some specialized content. Maybe share your PO box so the rest of us can bribe you with boxes of donuts or whatever she is doing. Being serious though, I am glad you are having all these extra things for both your patreons and to keep your creative juices flowing.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Redheads, lesbians, witcher. Sounds like Ava is paying you under the table for some specialized content. Maybe share your PO box so the rest of us can bribe you with boxes of donuts or whatever she is doing. Being serious though, I am glad you are having all these extra things for both your patreons and to keep your creative juices flowing.
:LOL: Donuts would probably do it (gotta lay off those, tho… lockdown has not been good for my waistline!) As far as the game goes - I do just love making stuff! :p

• Haha
Reactions: L30

MaxNght

Feb 15, 2018
God dammit....I hate you so god damm much. XD
First the Wild Cunt-Kinetic Novel(flips the table and goes to check this ater you mentioned)
Male Protag (execute HulkRage.Exe)
Dis be not fair T_T
(but my preferences aside both of your games look pretty damm nice even if they are not my cuppa of Joe...tho I may Try the Witcher one..cuz...Witcher (There is not enought Witcher parodies)

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
First the Wild Cunt-Kinetic Novel(flips the table and goes to check this ater you mentioned)
Dis be not fair T_T
(but my preferences aside both of your games look pretty damm nice even if they are not my cuppa of Joe...tho I may Try the Witcher one..cuz...Witcher (There is not enought Witcher parodies)
Lol - well, hope you enjoy it ;)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Dis be not fair T_T
Ranli here likes a bunch of stuff, maybe futa twin ladies are your thing? If so check out the other one off he did. His patreon reward stuff may also hold some nice stuff for you.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Just started this and
Wanted to ask something

From start it was asking me paetron password
Can anybody tell
what is the password???
And
Whats the benefits of this reward??

Last edited:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Just started this and
Wanted to ask something

From start it was asking me paetron password
I think
So what is the password
And
What will I get in paetron rewards???
Access to additional dream sequences and memories from the MC's past.

There are $5 and $10 passwords, the $10 dollar one obviously gives you more stuff.

If you feel paying that amount per month is too high, it should be noted that the password only needs to be entered once and never changes so a one-off payment the patreon is all that's necessary, although there are also mini-games, comics and bonus renders there as well. You could also search.

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Access to additional dream sequences and memories from the MC's past.

There are $5 and $10 passwords, the $10 dollar one obviously gives you more stuff.

If you feel paying that amount per month is too high, it should be noted that the password only needs to be entered once and never changes so a one-off payment the patreon is all that's necessary, although there are also mini-games, comics and bonus renders there as well. You could also search.
Ahhh
Can u tell me wats the 10$ password
Please

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes