puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Finally finished
Man oh man
I really reay like this game..
I kinda want to see more alien content
I want to see mc to grow more stronger
cuz
kinda feel bad about him after seeing humilated by sarge...

And
Ranli
Can u release updated walkthrough on ur next version
Iam stuck on 2.7 walkthrough

Reactions: RanliLabz

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Finally finished
Man oh man
cuz

And
Ranli
Where exactly are you stuck? The walkthrough shouldn't really be necessary because you can just roll back using 'Pg Up' and the bell or buzzer sounds should tell if you've made the right choice.

Although, RanliLabz, would it be possible to implement a third sound effect as using the same buzzer for both blocking kinks/characters and triggering a bad end could be confusing for people

puranrai988

Jul 25, 2018
Where exactly are you stuck? The walkthrough shouldn't really be necessary because you can just roll back using 'Pg Up' and the bell or buzzer sounds should tell if you've made the right choice.

Although, RanliLabz, would it be possible to implement a third sound effect as using the same buzzer for both blocking kinks/characters and triggering a bad end could be confusing for people
Not literally stuck
What I mean to say that
As u know
This game have multiple ending
So
I need walkthrough for a perfect ending

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Not literally stuck
What I mean to say that
As u know
This game have multiple ending
So
I need walkthrough for a perfect ending
Then there really isn't one, you WILL miss some stuff. For example, you can only choose one of the AIs when they first take physical form (although you can get the other one in a later scene). Choosing to rescue Anna from Sarge means missing out on Chad but choosing him costs a lot of points with Anna. And obviously you can only choose one of the 3 prisoners to be your cellmate.

So the best advice I can give is make hard saves at key points so you can watch every scene that you're interested in then pick the one that you wish to be your 'canon' route. IIRC though, RanliLabz has said that, moving from Phase 1 to Phase 2, players will be given the option to re-choose your kinks and character choices, giving you a more tailored experience.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Finally finished
Man oh man
cuz

And
Ranli
Glad you liked it, puranrai! :p There's an updated walkthrough in the next update - although it won't include the choices in 0.3.0 (always a bit of a lag!)

lemonfreak's quite right though - there is no perfect ending. The game's designed for multiple replays, so you can't have all the content at the same time (the biggest effect here is on bi-players, as there's often a choice between m/f or m/m scenarios). The walkthroughs should guide you to always getting an Ending 1 though!

Reactions: L30 and puranrai988

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I miss you daddy ranli
Lol - hey Peaches! :p Thread always goes dead between updates... but don't worry, there will be one out rather soon! I also now have a twitter for me stuff:

Zireael_

Oct 31, 2018
Dammnn there are too many tags. I've never played this game before. I can't see animated tag so game is not animated right?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Dammnn there are too many tags. I've never played this game before. I can't see animated tag so game is not animated right?
It is semi-animated. As of now, don't expect the animation like the city of broken dreamers, or milfy city. This is obvious a hop back and forth between a few frames.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes