NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Since the post reached 22 likes, it's time to meet Horsecock McAwesome, the most awesomest horsecock in the town of Milfsville, New Pork:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
He may only have just moved to a new town, but already bullies fear him, and girls and guys drop to their knees the moment they see his bulge. He's shagged every member of his extended family - and none of them mind that he did much of it while they were sleeping or through blackmail. He's Captain of the basketball, baseball and swimteam, and his fat best friend is weirdly relaxed that he's screwing his mum.

Oh, and there's a little demoness only he can see that he has sex with sometimes. :LOL:
Somehow this is both not what I expected from the name yet exactly what I should have expected from the 'Plan B' game. I also suddenly feel like I've been either very lucky or very picky on this site so far ...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Somehow this is both not what I expected from the name yet exactly what I should have expected from the 'Plan B' game. I also suddenly feel like I've been either very lucky or very picky on this site so far ...
In fairness, the sequel will be better.

It's called "Horsecock McAwesome's dad dies, which is so sad, and he goes to college where everyone is a girl apart from one gay character that I always promise I'll write content for but always chicken out of, and Horsecock has sex with all of them in between wandering aimlessly through empty rooms looking for content and doing repetitive tasks like pizza delivery in the hope one day you'll fuck a milf (but that won't happen), and end up with a girl who's strongly hinted to be your sister, but who somehow doesn't seem affected by your father's recent death - which is so sad - but at least the emotionless monster that might be your sister likes being cuckqueened."*

*This is a working title :LOL:

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
Love it, dboura! It's like Duke Nukem went to university and got a physics degree :LOL: Mine's almost done - although you'll see I went in a rather different direction.
In truth, Duke Nukem didn't even enter my mind :LOL:. That render was also far from what I had originally tried for bc of the crash while rendering, or even from what first entered my mind when I originally replied while at work.

Originally, I envisioned kind of a super intellectual, monocle wearing Sarge meets Project Genesis before discovering the changing affects of Equine type liquor from a medieval world.

The first render I tried for was more like a Prof. Hulk like character using The Brute but as it was a mock render I didn't bother saving the duf file and lost it all when my PC crashed.

He may only have just moved to a new town, but already bullies fear him, and girls and guys drop to their knees the moment they see his bulge. He's shagged every member of his extended family - and none of them mind that he did much of it while they were sleeping or through blackmail. He's Captain of the basketball, baseball and swimteam, and his fat best friend is weirdly relaxed that he's screwing his mum.

Oh, and there's a little demoness only he can see that he has sex with sometimes.
In fairness, the sequel will be better.

It's called "Horsecock McAwesome's dad dies, which is so sad, and he goes to college where everyone is a girl apart from one gay character that I always promise I'll write content for but always chicken out of, and Horsecock has sex with all of them in between wandering aimlessly through empty rooms looking for content and doing repetitive tasks like pizza delivery in the hope one day you'll fuck a milf (but that won't happen), and end up with a girl who's strongly hinted to be your sister, but who somehow doesn't seem affected by your father's recent death - which is so sad - but at least the emotionless monster that might be your sister likes being cuckqueened."*

*This is a working title
OMG what about doing Yoga on the rooftop, and playing tech support for what might be an aunt. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
In truth, Duke Nukem didn't even enter my mind :LOL:. That render was also far from what I had originally tried for bc of the crash while rendering, or even from what first entered my mind when I originally replied while at work.

Originally, I envisioned kind of a super intellectual, monocle wearing Sarge meets Project Genesis before discovering the changing affects of Equine type liquor from a medieval world.

The first render I tried for was more like a Prof. Hulk like character using The Brute but as it was a mock render I didn't bother saving the duf file and lost it all when my PC crashed.

OMG what about doing Yoga on the rooftop, and playing tech support for what might be an aunt. :ROFLMAO:
And spending all your pizza delivery money on swimsuits for your roommates, so you can peep on them in clothes boutiques :LOL:

I like your character - given the nuclear theme, it could be a good transformation story about a scientist who gets ripped (and horsecocked) after a nuclear accident fuses him and a Shetland pony.

• Haha
Reactions: Punto and dboura

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
And spending all your pizza delivery money on swimsuits for your roommates, so you can peep on them in clothes boutiques :LOL:

I like your character - given the nuclear theme, it could be a good transformation story about a scientist who gets ripped (and horsecocked) after a nuclear accident fuses him and a Shetland pony.
Duke Gordon Freekem with just a hint of Secretariat in his downstairs gentleman's region.

dboura

Aug 4, 2019

Should see some of the characters I made based off fenoxo games

viktorbb

Jul 7, 2020
So... did we help that one person who was upset about the priest, then? I can't imagine not - I know I just read a bunch of stuff - but the resolution feels hazy.

I'm sure it all worked out.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So... did we help that one person who was upset about the priest, then? I can't imagine not - I know I just read a bunch of stuff - but the resolution feels hazy.

I'm sure it all worked out.
I don't think there was any particular resolution.

I sometimes wonder whether I should put a Trigger Warning on the game - but it would either have to be very long, or very short ('Do not play this game if anything - anything at all - triggers you') :LOL:

Reactions: Punto

Dracoloup

Feb 1, 2018
Quick question: What is Tribalism? Obedience is loyalty to SpaceCorps, Faith is... well faith (duh) but I don't understand Tribalism. Is it something like Xenophilia or something?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Quick question: What is Tribalism? Obedience is loyalty to SpaceCorps, Faith is... well faith (duh) but I don't understand Tribalism. Is it something like Xenophilia or something?
That's pretty much it! :alien: When you engage positively with a xeno, or express pro-xeno views you'll lose tribalism - and when you exhibit anti-xeno behaviour you'll gain it. As this builds up, it will start taking you down rather different paths. The more pro-xeno you are, the more likely you'll join the Rebellion or even Defect to Cervaxia. The more anti-xeno you are, the more likely you are to embrace Terran Supremacy and SpaceJihad.

However, the Ethical stats interact in all sorts of ways and have many combinations. I recommend not trying to 'game' them, but to pick the options that best fits your personal views :D

Reactions: guri11mau

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That's pretty much it! :alien: When you engage positively with a xeno, or express pro-xeno views you'll lose tribalism - and when you exhibit anti-xeno behaviour you'll gain it. As this builds up, it will start taking you down rather different paths. The more pro-xeno you are, the more likely you'll join the Rebellion or even Defect to Cervaxia. The more anti-xeno you are, the more likely you are to embrace Terran Supremacy and SpaceJihad.

However, the Ethical stats interact in all sorts of ways and have many combinations. I recommend not trying to 'game' them, but to pick the options that best fits your personal views :D
He's not actually going to defect though, right? I mean, if he does would that not surely mean that he loses access to all the PLIs since I can't imagine they'd be joining him, especially Cis.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
He's not actually going to defect though, right? I mean, if he does would that not surely mean that he loses access to all the PLIs since I can't imagine they'd be joining him, especially Cis.
Defection is one of the endgames (you won't have t worry about him leaving for years!) However, going in that direction will be a story running in tandem with the main plot if chosen.

The current plan is for your PLI to join you in whatever path you take - whether through love or a light application of mind-control o_O You might find yourself pitted against LIs, though. For instance, if you join the Rebellion Fatima and Sam would join too, but Anna and Cole would remain in SpaceCorps unless they're your PLI.

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
LMAO RanliLabz I was about to post your own tribalism might affect a hidden tribalism score with your PLIs. On another note: I can see some PLI's already possibly shift alliances. Cis seems pretty open minded towards other species or rebelling whereas Cole seems more Humans rule type but could see him joining a rebellion too after some "convincing".

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
LMAO RanliLabz I was about to post your own tribalism might affect a hidden tribalism score with your PLIs. On another note: I can see some PLI's already possibly shift alliances. Cis seems pretty open minded towards other species or rebelling whereas Cole seems more Humans rule type but could see him joining a rebellion too after some "convincing".
Completely :D Cis and Sam are very flexible - but Fatima is geared towards Rebellion and Cole towards Terran Supremacy if you haven't intervened (Anna is Moderate). As far as Ethical Stats go, different PLIs will track you in different ways - it's easier to pull Sam towards low Obedience than Cole, for instance; or to increase Anna's faith than Fatima's.

Reactions: Dreadder

Dracoloup

Feb 1, 2018
I get it know thanks. However, isn't obediance and tribalism opposite? I mean it looks like the MC can be both loyal to SpaceCorps (max obediance) and pro-xeno (min tribalism). Isn't that impossible?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I get it know thanks. However, isn't obediance and tribalism opposite? I mean it looks like the MC can be both loyal to SpaceCorps (max obediance) and pro-xeno (min tribalism). Isn't that impossible?
That's actually a pretty good way to defect. Obedience doesn't necessarily mean to SpaceCorps - it could be to the Cervaxian Empire (or the Righteous Path if you max out Faith). In the 'Progression' screen, you'll be able to see where you loyalties currently lie.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes