RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just reading the thread and seeing the screenshots scares me...
Is the big musclebound shaven head female called Olga by any chance and does she shot-put?
She's called Drill Sergeant Titiana Krussef and she benchpresses cadets :LOL:
So the last time I played this was in April. Should I start over completely or is it ok to use save file?
Up to you, Beastish - the saves should still work. There's been some remastering of earlier scenes since then, but you might want to save a full replay for the next update (the last of Phase 1).
Nice to read it!! That muscle guy deserve it! :devilish: If I may .. well.... some ropes, ties, and bondage wouldn't be bad .. well... in this case would be bad.. for him :D
Lol, there may be a bit of friendly tie-up in the future too ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Big thanks to dboura for an amazing 5* rating :love: Much appreciated! (it also sent me up a slot on highest rated games, which is nice :p).

Glad you enjoyed the choices (it's a big thing of mine to give as much control to the player as possible). I get what you mean about the sound effect - but I felt it was the most unobtrusive way to signal the way to more content (lol, and anyone who's played the game knows that I'm in no position to judge the choices of others :LOL:).

Hehe - yeah, HanZi's intro was pretty splashy (an unplanned self-indulgence) - I'm pleased you liked it since it divides opinions! I'll look into the sci-fi show name - gotta fix that, since I want to feature a clip of it at some point!

A360

Jun 29, 2018
The love interests scenes that reference caught me by surprise :), so worked though. Went through every one and Fatima's jump made me wish there was a "fuck her right now yes in front of everyone option". Out of curiosity once you choose a primary love interest will we be able to turn them down later on or does it lock you on a romance with them.

I just couldn’t bear to drown MC :LOL: After all I’ve put him through, it turns out there’s a line I won’t cross.
Uh huh says the man that'd probably happily drown him in jizz!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
The love interests scenes that reference caught me by surprise :), so worked though. Went through every one and Fatima's jump made me wish there was a "fuck her right now yes in front of everyone option". Out of curiosity once you choose a primary love interest will we be able to turn them down later on or does it lock you on a romance with them.

Uh huh says the man that'd probably happily drown him in jizz!
I’d just dunk him a bit :LOL:

Lol - I was hugely tempted to do that with Fatima, but restrained myself due to storyline :censored: You‘ll be able to change PLI later (although not to one of the other choice on offer this time round).

• Haha
Reactions: F1_V10 and A360

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Lol - I was hugely tempted to do that with Fatima, but restrained myself due to storyline :censored: You‘ll be able to change PLI later (although not to one of the other choice on offer this time round).
Wait does this mean alien choices? :devilish::devilish:
Or are you talking about Cis?

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
As far as LI's, Krathi or Sarge would be an interesting couple of interests. Break or be broke type of interest with either of them. Though I'm sure there are more aliens and exxxtra dimensionals we haven't even met yet to be introduced.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
As far as LI's, Krathi or Sarge would be an interesting couple of interests. Break or be broke type of interest with either of them. Though I'm sure there are more aliens and exxxtra dimensionals we haven't even met yet to be introduced.
There are :alien: Sarge has a complex storyline which means PLI might not be suitable for her (that doesn't mean you might not end up with her, just that it may need a different metric). Krathi is definitely suitable - especially if you get her pregnant. The break or be broken is very much the plan with these two warrior women! :p

Reactions: Byczer and dboura

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
If my mc wasn't bitching about his fucking pastor every sec i would have enjoyed the game.

Man i am so pissed off
Also having muscles dosnt make you dumber
Stop being bitch about it

dboura

Aug 4, 2019
If my mc wasn't bitching about his fucking pastor every sec i would have enjoyed the game.

Man i am so pissed off
He was never that smart even before the muscles lol. I also have a feeling there are going to be some IQ growing possibilities further on. Possibly in the Phase 2 of the game's dev. Not to mention, there are points already I noticed that he starts breaking from the Pastor's hold on him, depending on the paths chosen.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Man i am so pissed off
dboura's right - he wasn't that smart before the muscles (and the repeated concussions are responsible for most of the decline :LOL: ). Phase 2 will include plenty of opportunities to increase both IQ and Strength with stat-training (it starts next year). I never actually suggested muscles make you dumb - that was just a joke between Cis and Fiora ;)

He does talks about the Pastor a lot. That's because MC's a naïf who's been indoctrinated into an Ethical system by a dominant personality. It's important characterisation - he's not just going to forget the defining influence in his life within a day!

Whether the way I've done it works or not is a matter for others to decide - but I think that the best games give their MC a life and personality outside the immediate choices presented to the player. Personally, I don't like being presented with a tabula rasa since it makes the character and the game feel empty and disconnected.

However, as you make choices which reform your personality, those which lower your Faith will cause Pastor Chang's influence to fade.

H1M

Jun 8, 2017
scenes are decent, the brilliance of this is how the very worldly developer goes though the kinks that you may or may not have. PS the alien with the teeth that you get stuck in the jail cell with. Brilliant except my compliment would have been her ass in that mini skirt thingy. So far great job!

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

Lembee

Oct 4, 2017
dboura's right - he wasn't that smart before the muscles (and the repeated concussions are responsible for most of the decline :LOL: ). Phase 2 will include plenty of opportunities to increase both IQ and Strength with stat-training (it starts next year). I never actually suggested muscles make you dumb - that was just a joke between Cis and Fiora ;)

He does talks about the Pastor a lot. That's because MC's a naïf who's been indoctrinated into an Ethical system by a dominant personality. It's important characterisation - he's not just going to forget the defining influence in his life within a day!

Whether the way I've done it works or not is a matter for others to decide - but I think that the best games give their MC a life and personality outside the immediate choices presented to the player. Personally, I don't like being presented with a tabula rasa since it makes the character and the game feel empty and disconnected.

However, as you make choices which reform your personality, those which lower your Faith will cause Pastor Chang's influence to fade.
Look dev you have good potential here with all the freaky kinks you have in option makes it even better but you have to understand our MC is basically a looser at least his personality is and trust me noone wants to play as a looser.
Its like you know fucking grow a pair of balls situation for MC.
So maybe make our MC less looser ??

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Look dev you have good potential here with all the freaky kinks you have in option makes it even better but you have to understand our MC is basically a looser at least his personality is and trust me noone wants to play as a looser.
Its like you know fucking grow a pair of balls situation for MC.
So maybe make our MC less looser ??
Everyone is a loser when they join the military. Back when military service was still mandatory in my country, they used to say that the army made you a man.

Don't worry, you'll be less of a loser once you start your training. Even John Matrix was a loser when he joined the army, and see how he turned out (even though he lied when he said he'd kill Sully last).

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes