perles75

May 16, 2020
When Cis comes along you can choose your relationship with her (type whatever you like in). I also recommend choosing Taboo Kink when it's offered ;)
I have a question about that... can you really type anything anything? I don't know, like, mother, even if it's ridiculous due to the age difference? or a string of letters with no sense? (not that I really care because I skip f/m content, just out of curiosity)

Reactions: RanliLabz

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
I have a question about that... can you really type anything anything? I don't know, like, mother, even if it's ridiculous due to the age difference? or a string of letters with no sense? (not that I really care because I skip f/m content, just out of curiosity)
You can technically enter anything and the game will parrot it, but only a few variations of sister/cousin will be treated as family.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Snek is right - you can type anything (architect, King Kong, ihffhfmew, etc.) and that will be her relation to you. However, the game will only recognise certain terms as far as content goes. Those include mother and aunty - however absurd that might be :LOL:

Last edited:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Sneak is right - you can type anything (architect, King Kong, ihffhfmew, etc.) and that will be her relation to you. However, the game will only recognise certain terms as far as content goes. Those include mother and aunty - however absurd that might be :LOL:
Tbf, aunt is plausible, you just need a much older sibling of Cis' to be one of the MC's parents.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Same here,by the way what type of content is Cis going to involved with sibling wrestling perhaps?
At some point you’ll get to wrestle Cis (no idea when, tho - def after you’ve wrestled the other cadets since she’s a higher level). There are quite a few more Ganymede flashbacks planned. Tons of mindsex, of course :LOL: - but you’ll have to build up to that - and you’ll be sharing a bunk ;) She’ll also the female option for FliteCorps instructor, so you’ll be sending a fair bit of her in the cockpit :p

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
At some point you’ll get to wrestle Cis (no idea when, tho - def after you’ve wrestled the other cadets since she’s a higher level). There are quite a few more Ganymede flashbacks planned. Tons of mindsex, of course :LOL: - but you’ll have to build up to that - and you’ll be sharing a bunk ;) She’ll also the female option for FliteCorps instructor, so you’ll be sending a fair bit of her in the cockpit :p
Awesome. Any chance that the main character will get the option to impregnate Cis when their relationship gets to that point?

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Damnit! I'm embarrassed, nay, ashamed of myself that it took so long for me to come up with this. Probably because I'm not gay that I didn't think of it right away.

*ahem*
No dwarf tupping in the corridors! :LOL:
So, what you're saying is...
5436973efa74230a3146bb1b59dba051.jpg

You heard it, no handies for the short guys.

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes