RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Thank you very much for offering the android version (and also thanks again to RanliLabz ;)) .

One question if I may, I am having issues with mega: Now the maximum now is less than 1.6 gb (with an account) and after waiting 3 hours the download still break. Do you have any advice on how to download it without payed membership? (sorry for my ingnorance)

Thanks
Are you using Firefox? Try with Chrome instead

Reactions: RanliLabz

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I didn’t add it! :eek: (When I get to a proper computer it will be removed)
That's a bit hyprocritical, isn't it?
In this comment you agree that this site's definition of NTR applies to the game.
It is opt-in NTR. Looking up this site's definition of NTR("Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.") I'm quite sure the Anna/Sarge molestation is NTR. Anna is MC's love/romantic interest (he says so several times) and she is involved with the Sarge (if you choose to see it). It doesn't matter that they are not in an official relationship. That's textbook NTR imo.
Thanks WhyBotherYouAsk :) I can accept that as a definition (...)
I agree that the NTR tag should be there. Everything that is in the game needs to be tagged by this site's rules, no matter the focus.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
That's a bit hyprocritical, isn't it?
In this comment you agree that this site's definition of NTR applies to the game.
I’m no hypocrite, Grimstown. In the quote you chopped off, I accepted it as ‘a’ definition, but not my personal one - going onto explain why:
“Thanks WhyBotherYouAsk :) I can accept that as a definition, although I personally see NTR as more about being cucked (which I won’t be including). I would say that the scene was not intended to create jealousy - tho I get that many will have that reaction - it was more to create anger towards Sarge and sympathy towards Anna.”
I agree that the NTR tag should be there. Everything that is in the game needs to be tagged by this site's rules, no matter the focus.
f95 only allows 50 tags - meaning that I can’t include everything in the game (I’ve had to trim at least 10 to make room for more pertinent ones). Since I don’t see NTR as any kind of game focus, it is one of the excluded.

PS: Just had to delete the ntr tag again! Whack-a-mole! :LOL:

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I accepted it as ‘a’ definition, but not my personal one
But that's beside the point. It's this site's definition and you don't get to pick and chose which of its rules to follow and which to ignore, do you?

PS: Just had to delete the ntr tag again! Whack-a-mole!
That means there obviously was room for one more tag. Removing it - in this case - would be intentionally breaking the rules, wouldn't it?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
I’m no hypocrite, Grimstown. In the quote you chopped off, I accepted it as ‘a’ definition, but not my personal one - going onto explain why:
“Thanks WhyBotherYouAsk :) I can accept that as a definition, although I personally see NTR as more about being cucked (which I won’t be including). I would say that the scene was not intended to create jealousy - tho I get that many will have that reaction - it was more to create anger towards Sarge and sympathy towards Anna.”

f95 only allows 50 tags - meaning that I can’t include everything in the game (I’ve had to trim at least 10 to make room for more pertinent ones). Since I don’t see NTR as any kind of game focus, it is one of the excluded.

PS: Just had to delete the ntr tag again! Whack-a-mole! :LOL:
Hey, I hate cuckolding as well but I love the cheating part :D

does that mean we can get some more Anna/Sarge action in the future or any other characters with the cheating fetich ??

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
my personal suggestion to Rani: do whatever you feel it's more pertinent for the game
Absolutely. RanliLabz knows that I don't harbor any ill will towards him. I even support him - lowest tier, but nevertheless. Most of the time I don't even care whether there is ntr content in a game, but I do like it tagged. I had other issues with the shower scene, that low-key ntr was not high up on my list. ;)
All good. Let's have a coffee and enjoy this Sunday! :coffee::)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It looks like a mod has been deleting much of the past discussion - including my own contributions! I don't know by whom, so I have to address it publicly - and I welcome a response from the mod.

While I value the mods work to keep the site functioning and pleasant, I do not condone these deletions. Rather than being Controversial (the reason for deletion), I believe that this was a textbook example of how to talk about the issues in a friendly and reasonable way.

Personally, I regard this thread as a haven for free speech. SpaceCorps heavily features both religion and politics, numerous kinks, and edgy comedy - and I value the feedback discussion on these topics brings.

Since I've been active on the thread (daily) since the release of SpaceCorps, I politely request that moderation of Controversial topics be applied only when I request it. I am more than happy to reduce the mods extensive workload where it comes to this thread. :)

Dec 9, 2019
While I value the mods work to keep the site functioning and pleasant, I do not condone these deletions. Rather than being Controversial (the reason for deletion), I believe that this was a textbook example of how to talk about the issues in a friendly and reasonable way.
Want some -real- controversial topics?
Pregnant and chubby babes of SpaceCorps XXX! Gimmie more! Eyyyoooooo!

... No? Bad time for a terrible joke?

I'll see myself out.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
is there any incest patch in the game or I can play incest without one?
When Cis comes along you can choose your relationship with her (type whatever you like in). I also recommend choosing Taboo Kink when it's offered ;)

guri11mau

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2020
I really, really love this game! The "main actor" is just fucking hot .. Love the way he is strong, beautifull and dumb at the same time ( these are the best :))! Love the idea of him walking around naked and been abused all the time, for basically everyone! The scene with the hairdresser is just perfect! Thank you so much RanliLabz for this amazing piece of artwork. Keep the game coming please!!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I really, really love this game! The "main actor" is just fucking hot .. Love the way he is strong, beautifull and dumb at the same time ( these are the best :))! Love the idea of him walking around naked and been abused all the time, for basically everyone! The scene with the hairdresser is just perfect! Thank you so much RanliLabz for this amazing piece of artwork. Keep the game coming please!!
Thanks guri :love: Much appreciated! Plenty more to come - including some more HanZi scenes :sneaky:

Oct 9, 2020
haha, agree with you on this one, the game made it perfectly

• Love
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes