rogue-scot

Jan 21, 2018
Loved the latest update, the scene where you choose your main love interest had me laughing so hard. Oh god the music :LOL:

I just want to know if poor Jimmi will ever get to wear clothes or if he will forever be running round with his bits out. Not that I’m complaining about that!!!

Great work, looking forward to more.

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Loved the latest update, the scene where you choose your main love interest had me laughing so hard. Oh god the music :LOL:

I just want to know if poor Jimmi will ever get to wear clothes or if he will forever be running round with his bits out. Not that I’m complaining about that!!!

Comon, man. A hat already got him in trouble for impersonating senior officers. Just imagine how high you need to rise before you're legally allowed to wear clothes again.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018

Thanks, rogue! :D Clothes are coming in the next update (and then coming straight back off again:LOL:)
Just give me more Kex, the rest can be sodomized by Titiana i don't care :LOL::giggle::alien:
Don’t encourage Sarge :LOL: Far more Kex to come, though!
Yay new update,time to find a boy to suck of as he plays once im done with the update~
If everyone does that kind of thing, I can add a VR tag ;)

Reactions: L30 and rogue-scot

Jedothy

Mar 29, 2020
Just finished playing the update and all I have to say is : Killer Nuns.
No honestly the bit with the huge action montage of Cis recapping all of their misdeeds was so funny. Liked the ''choose your love interest'' scene and how differently it plays out between MC/Cole and MC/Sam. Could it be a hint of sort towards what our characters proclivities may be regarding their ... position in bed? ( Well not necessarily in bed since you know... they have fucked so far anywhere but on a bed. But you get the idea)
Overall nice little update and I'm looking forward to seeing more : )

• Love

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just finished playing the update and all I have to say is : Killer Nuns.
No honestly the bit with the huge action montage of Cis recapping all of their misdeeds was so funny. Liked the ''choose your love interest'' scene and how differently it plays out between MC/Cole and MC/Sam. Could it be a hint of sort towards what our characters proclivities may be regarding their ... position in bed? ( Well not necessarily in bed since you know... they have fucked so far anywhere but on a bed. But you get the idea)
Overall nice little update and I'm looking forward to seeing more : )
Thanks Jedothy! :p Yeah, I had fun doing a little nun music video :LOL: The girls had very different pay offs for PLI too - and they all showed something about how the relationship is going to go (on a standard route, anyway) ;)

Reactions: Jedothy

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
Might seem off topic, but I was reading the thread for Bad Teacher (a game that was abandoned when the dev suddenly went missing when the world went nuts despite being very communicating beforehand) and was reminded one of the LI’s there was a woman of short stature (or pocket sized fun if you will).

Now, since people have already requested certain type of aliens...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Might seem off topic, but I was reading the thread for Bad Teacher (a game that was abandoned when the dev suddenly went missing when the world went nuts despite being very communicating beforehand) and was reminded one of the LI’s there was a woman of short stature (or pocket sized fun if you will).

Now, since people have already requested certain type of aliens...
No dwarf tupping in the corridors! :LOL:

Lol - no judgement, it's just not one of my kinks. There will be aliens of varying sizes, though (of both sexes). The Fae are about 6/7 inches, the Pix are about a foot and I have two unnamed races of around 3-4 foot. Jotun are about 18 feet tall.

Reactions: L30 and Dreadder

Blaidd

Oct 23, 2018
A really nice Update to catch you up on things and reunite the gang. The sequences after choosing a primary interest are delightfully amusing. However, I curious: The tooltip suggested that while you can only have one active main love interest at a time, you can change it over the course of the game. But is the current list of main interests you can choose from the final list of possible candidates or will it be expanced with some of the other crewmembers we may have made experiences with in the past?

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
A really nice Update to catch you up on things and reunite the gang. The sequences after choosing a primary interest are delightfully amusing. However, I curious: The tooltip suggested that while you can only have one active main love interest at a time, you can change it over the course of the game. But is the current list of main interests you can choose from the final list of possible candidates or will it be expanced with some of the other crewmembers we may have made experiences with in the past?
There's supposed to be at least one batch of senior crew later.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks Blaidd! :D NoStepOnSnek is right - there will be more Primary Love Interests later. It won't be for a while, though - so I recommend choosing one of the 5 options now ;)

Reactions: DrexCoalson33

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks Blaidd! :D NoStepOnSnek is right - there will be more Primary Love Interests later. It won't be for a while, though - so I recommend choosing one of the 5 options now ;)
I hope Kex is one of those future love interests. :) Also, I'd be shocked if our "friendly" Amazonian drill sergeant were to be a LI, but honestly, wouldn't mind if she was. ;)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes