RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I hope Kex is one of those future love interests. :) Also, I'd be shocked if our "friendly" Amazonian drill sergeant were to be a LI, but honestly, wouldn't mind if she was. ;)
She has an interesting few potential storylines - one of which can eventually see her as an PLI... she wouldn’t be in the second batch, tho :)LOL: you’re starting from a pretty low base).

Reactions: n0cn1l

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She has an interesting few potential storylines - one of which can eventually see her as an PLI... she wouldn’t be in the second batch, tho :)LOL: you’re starting from a pretty low base).
Nah, I just like it in these games where we meet a hard-as-nails bitch with an attitude and turn her into a cock-hungry puppy dog who worships the MC. That's why I'm hoping we'll be able to break her and get her housetrained. :devilish:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Nah, I just like it in these games where we meet a hard-as-nails bitch with an attitude and turn her into a cock-hungry puppy dog who worships the MC. That's why I'm hoping we'll be able to break her and get her housetrained. :devilish:
Well, that’s the hardest route for Sarge. You’ll have to reach Lvl 100 in Wrestlemania to defeat her (and then essentially own her).
I am only OK with this if we get the option to court martial, imprison and/or kill her.
There’s no killing - but imprisonment and marooning are part of my planned options

NB - there might actually be killing as part of a long-future Rebellion route (she’d obvs be on the other side)... but that’s part of Phase 3 and not fully planned.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is anyone else having a problem with Mega? My links seem down, and I can't on it through other game's links, either.

Jedothy

Mar 29, 2020
It doesn't seem to be malfunctioning for me, the download starts without any problems on MEGA (at least the one in the original post).

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
It doesn't seem to be malfunctioning for me, the download starts without any problems on MEGA (at least the one in the original post).
It's very strange. I had a problem with itch.io, too. Grrr... just going to have to change my VPN I guess.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Is anyone else having a problem with Mega? My links seem down, and I can't on it through other game's links, either.
Seem to work for me as well. Could it be your browser perhaps?

I know mega made some "improvements" in the last couple of weeks that prevented the use of all outdated browsers and some newer ones as well. Generally speaking latest version of Chrome should work...

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018

I know mega made some "improvements" in the last couple of weeks that prevented the use of all outdated browsers and some newer ones as well. Generally speaking latest version of Chrome should work...
Just to add something constructive: I'm usually using MEGA, just now downloading one game without problems, using Firefox... Stay well everybody!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just to add something constructive: I'm usually using MEGA, just now downloading one game without problems, using Firefox... Stay well everybody!
Good points - I've tried Edge, Opera and Firefox - but all have the same issue. I'll try Chrome later, but suspect it's something else.
RanliLabz, after commenting in another thread, I realised that the fantasy tag, as used on F95zone, doesn't apply to SpaceCorps XXX

https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2019-03-24.10394/

Don't want people turning up expecting a fantasy setting, despite the name, and getting pissy.
That's probably true - I only really kept it because the original uploader put it on when I first released. Might be time to get rid!

Reactions: Dreadder

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
That's probably true - I only really kept it because the original uploader put it on when I first released. Might be time to get rid!
Since you're at the tag limit, trimming the fat couldn't hurt. Stripping could go since it's not being used as intended (removing clothes and stripping aren't the same thing) and you could look to remove some of the superfluous tags. I'd lose Handjob since it's such a minor sexual act compared to everything else portrayed and Humor could go as well since it's covered by Parody.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Good points - I've tried Edge, Opera and Firefox - but all have the same issue. I'll try Chrome later, but suspect it's something else.

Yeah, MEGA recommends the use of Chrome, Edge or Opera and also supports the use of Firefox, but if I recall correctly FF can have some issues when downloading larger files due to the insufficient buffer to decrypt data or something along those lines - unless you're using their desktop app, of course.

Sorry then, Ranli, I'm out of ideas and I hope you manage to solve the issue soon. The only other thing I can think of is if you try downloading with their app?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Since you're at the tag limit, trimming the fat couldn't hurt. Stripping could go since it's not being used as intended (removing clothes and stripping aren't the same thing) and you could look to remove some of the superfluous tags. I'd lose Handjob since it's such a minor sexual act compared to everything else portrayed and Humor could go as well since it's covered by Parody.
Yes - Handjob can go. Doubt anyone searches for it, and I doubt it's a dealbreaker for anyone! :LOL: I'll keep Humor and Parody, tho - it's enough of the game to mention twice!
Yeah, MEGA recommends the use of Chrome, Edge or Opera and also supports the use of Firefox, but if I recall correctly FF can have some issues when downloading larger files due to the insufficient buffer to decrypt data or something along those lines - unless you're using their desktop app, of course.

Sorry then, Ranli, I'm out of ideas and I hope you manage to solve the issue soon. The only other thing I can think of is if you try downloading with their app?
I have the app. It's extremely annoying, since I've used it as my uploader and downloader - and up til now it's been the most reliable. Well - c'est la vie, as the Japanese say.

• Haha
Reactions: Dreadder

Arastuu

Jul 20, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v0.3.3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you very much for offering the android version (and also thanks again to RanliLabz ;)) .

One question if I may, I am having issues with mega: Now the maximum now is less than 1.6 gb (with an account) and after waiting 3 hours the download still break. Do you have any advice on how to download it without payed membership? (sorry for my ingnorance)

Thanks

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
Yes - Handjob can go. Doubt anyone searches for it, and I doubt it's a dealbreaker for anyone! :LOL: I'll keep Humor and Parody, tho - it's enough of the game to mention twice!

I have the app. It's extremely annoying, since I've used it as my uploader and downloader - and up til now it's been the most reliable. Well - c'est la vie, as the Japanese say.
I have the app as well. The problem is probably elsewhere :-/ Good luck in finding solution soon!

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes