RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Brilliant update as always the humour of this one always kills me :LOL: I know it was all about the sister in this update but I just loved the tanker being used as Titanic :ROFLMAO: The perfect scene played out with Anna.
Thanks Mormont! :LOL: Yeah - couldn’t resist the Titanic parody.
All that was missing was the Iceberg and a some classy violin music as the tanker sinks. :p
I just couldn’t bear to drown MC :LOL: After all I’ve put him through, it turns out there’s a line I won’t cross.

Reactions: Mormont

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yes! There are actually a couple coming up in the next update (for Sam and Anna)... As winter draws close, I'm in a romantic mood.

I do have to warn you that I have a number of psychological flaws that compel me to ruin romantic moments with inappropriate jokes, tho :LOL: This is true in real life too (the one where I fake proposed still brings me out in a cold sweat).
As long it's a relatively even split between moments that end nicely and ones that get wrecked by some slapstick comedy, that'll be fine. :giggle:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
here comes...the tag!the chosen one, the lone wanderer,the sole survivor!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:eek:
daum really?I don't think it'd be added,at least for now
I didn’t add it! :eek: (When I get to a proper computer it will be removed)

That’s not because I judge NTR, but because I see it as misleading. It’s not a focus of the game in the way that the other tags I included are - and I don’t want NTR fans to have false expectations (or the anti-NTRs to shout at me :LOL:)
Hehe - I’m really pleased it is (it’s not a route I test, but I’ve seen a screenshot of every single character in the Stable greyed out :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: Nerro

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Yes! :D IQ is one if the 7 stats you'll be earning - with different combinations of each to qualify for a Branch. They'll all affect your dialogue and actions a little bit - but IQ will have the most effect (e.g. when you get back to 98 you'll speak more like you did at the start of the game, with increments of around 10 improving your speech and behaviour). They'll also offer additional dialogue options.

Just to be clear - I have made things really hard for myself with this
Nice to know. It will be quite interesting to see those changes applied.

By the way will we be able to use our mind powers to syphon people's knowledge? So i can become Darth Jimmi. :devilish: :LOL:

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Nice to know. It will be quite interesting to see those changes applied.

By the way will we be able to use our mind powers to syphon people's knowledge? So i can become Darth Jimmi. :devilish: :LOL:
Yes! :D It will only be in specific missions, tho (to keep you from zombifying the entire crew and leaving MC as the smartest man in the Universe :LOL:).

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
(or the anti-NTRs to shout at me :LOL:)
I have yet to play the update, but if you have ANY female (or identifies as female :rolleyes:) character in the game who has sex with ANY male, even if there is Kelvin absolute zero chance of the MC ever having sex with them, the anti-NTR people will yell at you.

For those folks, every female in the entire game universe must be pristine and pure and only ever think about, much less do, any sexual activities with the MC.

They are tender you see and their snowflake hats melt if their brain is too overheated by the idea that any other female character might ever have a life outside living to physically please a male MC. :ROFLMAO:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I have yet to play the update, but if you have ANY female (or identifies as female :rolleyes:) character in the game who has sex with ANY male, even if there is Kelvin absolute zero chance of the MC ever having sex with them, the anti-NTR people will yell at you.

For those folks, every female in the entire game universe must be pristine and pure and only ever think about, much less do, any sexual activities with the MC.

They are tender you see and their snowflake hats melt if their brain is too overheated by the idea that any other female character might ever have a life outside living to physically please a male MC. :ROFLMAO:
Hehe - well, I make it my policy not to get involved in the NTR Flame Wars (it's a terrible, unwinnable war of attrition that will rage until the end of time).

Reactions: perles75

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Is Morgana always going to remain virtual, or might we one day see her possess a physical android/cyborg body, or perhaps even something more Westworld-ian where she appears like an ordinary, smoking hot human? :unsure:

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is Morgana always going to remain virtual, or might we one day see her possess a physical android/cyborg body, or perhaps even something more Westworld-ian where she appears like an ordinary, smoking hot human? :unsure:
She'll stay a hologram - but there are some sexy cyborgs and androids planned! As well as her holo-baby storyline, there will be some fun 'Arthurian' adventures with her in the holo-suite where she may occasionally transform ;)

Reactions: wiwem71072 and L30

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
She'll stay a hologram - but there are some sexy cyborgs and androids planned! As well as her holo-baby storyline, there will be some fun 'Arthurian' adventures with her in the holo-suite where she may occasionally transform ;)
If you're telling me we're going to be fucking a dragon, even just a virtual one, then I'm out.

I'm still not even sure how Donkey managed to do that in Shrek. :WaitWhat:

Mind Boggling.jpg

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes