desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Great stuff Ranli. It was unfortunately shorter than anticipated with how much updates I've saved up, but this is so damn funny. I think making great comedy is harder than even great drama or erotic fiction, and you really pull it off.

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Great stuff Ranli. It was unfortunately shorter than anticipated with how much updates I've saved up, but this is so damn funny. I think making great comedy is harder than even great drama or erotic fiction, and you really pull it off.
Much appreciated, desmosome! :p Lol, yes - trying to do comedy and sex scenes at the same time is pretty labour intensive.
Anyone have a save before the start of the latest version? Lost all my saves for every game :/
Have you checked in your AppData folder? (enable view hidden files)
I was not really all into them (already said i am more interested in the aliens) but since i was pressed for a choice my Jimmi got Fatima. That "hug" put her well in front of everyone else. :p
Hehe - she's a confident lass, that Fatima ;)

Dec 29, 2018
I was a little bit disappointed with the main character when he failed to embrace Fatima when she leapt into his arms. I know that he's got a tendency to freeze up like a deer in the headlights, but he should've at least helped hold her up out of instinct, and then got doubly embarrassed when realizing that he's got his hands on her very fine behind. Of course, I am only saying this out of concern for the safety of our crewmate, as slips and falls are a leading cause of workplace injuries. Our character is a consummate professional who would never engage in any sort of inappropriate activity with crewmembers in the hallway (or the medbay, or the sergeant's quarters, or the laundryroom, or the brig, or the interrogation room, and certainly not all of the above over the course of our first day).

Sister Dominique had mentioned that she didn't have time to put her habit on, so I'm assuming that the Epicureans usually wear them, right? Yet when the Ensign was explaining who the Epicureans were to the main character, they were all dressed as Sister Dominique was. Does that mean that the MC was just imagining them all dressed that way because he was distracted when Sister Dominique mentioned wearing habits? If so, shame on him for imagining women of the cloth unclothed! Why just think of what Pastor Chang would say. They may have all had bodies fit to kill, but that's no reason to allow your thoughts to wander into sinful territory. At this rate, we'll end up a heretic trapped in pandemonium while Lady Na'amah has her way with us! And we wouldn't want that, would we?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I was a little bit disappointed with the main character when he failed to embrace Fatima when she leapt into his arms. I know that he's got a tendency to freeze up like a deer in the headlights, but he should've at least helped hold her up out of instinct, and then got doubly embarrassed when realizing that he's got his hands on her very fine behind. Of course, I am only saying this out of concern for the safety of our crewmate, as slips and falls are a leading cause of workplace injuries. Our character is a consummate professional who would never engage in any sort of inappropriate activity with crewmembers in the hallway (or the medbay, or the sergeant's quarters, or the laundryroom, or the brig, or the interrogation room, and certainly not all of the above over the course of our first day).

Sister Dominique had mentioned that she didn't have time to put her habit on, so I'm assuming that the Epicureans usually wear them, right? Yet when the Ensign was explaining who the Epicureans were to the main character, they were all dressed as Sister Dominique was. Does that mean that the MC was just imagining them all dressed that way because he was distracted when Sister Dominique mentioned wearing habits? If so, shame on him for imagining women of the cloth unclothed! Why just think of what Pastor Chang would say. They may have all had bodies fit to kill, but that's no reason to allow your thoughts to wander into sinful territory. At this rate, we'll end up a heretic trapped in pandemonium while Lady Na'amah has her way with us! And we wouldn't want that, would we?
:LOL: You're right. Frankly, MC should be ashamed of his failure to adhere to SpaceCorps Health & Safety Regulations by grabbin' that ass!

As far as nuns go, MC just imagined their story based on the only Epicurean he'd seen (and they were accordingly nude). They are pretty darn slutty tho!

Reactions: Alfred the Fallen

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Id put myself down as a 100% sub, but now i know what my true fetish is and why. Its carry on films. Barbara Windsor (pre eastenders) must have fucked me up. You broke my brain with the maid of orleans.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Id put myself down as a 100% sub, but now i know what my true fetish is and why. Its carry on films. Barbara Windsor (pre eastenders) must have fucked me up. You broke my brain with the maid of orleans.
Matron, take him away! :LOL:

Reactions: ipps
Sep 22, 2018
One thing you should definitely look into when we move into the second phase of the game is the option to manually toggle various fetishes on or off. for example if I decide that the MC should/would try and put on a good show against rapist she-hulk in order to impress Sam, I don't really want to be stuck with the femdom tag for the rest of the game.

Tbh, I am tempted to say that you should work up some sort of character creator, so that we can select important choices/fetishes from the menu and jump in at the start of act two. As much as I enjoy this game repeatedly playing act 1 to see each possible permutation would get.... tiresome.

Dec 9, 2019
So I played the game and noticed the kinks "Pregnancy" and "Thicc/Chubby" kinks...

Ooooh Lordy, it's going to be very hard playing this game with one hand... or No hands.

• Haha

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
another point. Ive been clicking through like im playing a spectrum olympics game (zxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx), even with that, its been 3.5 hours (ive been playing this since 6pm - its now 9.40pm). If you actually want the gags on a first play through... its probably 4-5 hours. And this isnt the end game so far, its where i was about january 2020. I still havent caught up by the way. Im in the interrogation room. So... about 4 - 5 hours of gameplay to that point? Plus whatever else ive missed.

I was a sub for about 8-12 months. (its a buck a month, so it ebbs and flows based on who im already subbed to- patreon/paypal bulllshit). And you should know, ranzi will (as a former, (and probably future patreon)) not give a shit about your 'tier'. Youll get at least a weekly update. NOT monthly. WEEKLY. Like absolute clockwork.

Last edited:

A360

Jun 29, 2018
Finally! Someone who likes the Avavexi! :LOL: They are by far my least popular characters (well, cat-frog-futa alien things were always a risky bet). I did a whole Xenobiology lecture on them on Patreon and no-one cared :cry:
I have a friend that works in the games industry. He says the stuff you find the most interesting and sunk so much effort into is often what no one gives a shit about. The plight of creators I guess having to cater to us plebs :LOL:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So I played the game and noticed the kinks "Pregnancy" and "Thicc/Chubby" kinks...

Ooooh Lordy, it's going to be very hard playing this game with one hand... or No hands.
Fortunately it can all be done with one hand :ROFLMAO: Did you get Morgana pregnant?
One thing you should definitely look into when we move into the second phase of the game is the option to manually toggle various fetishes on or off. for example if I decide that the MC should/would try and put on a good show against rapist she-hulk in order to impress Sam, I don't really want to be stuck with the femdom tag for the rest of the game.

Tbh, I am tempted to say that you should work up some sort of character creator, so that we can select important choices/fetishes from the menu and jump in at the start of act two. As much as I enjoy this game repeatedly playing act 1 to see each possible permutation would get.... tiresome.
That is something I’m very seriously considering - I’ve always wanted a kink review between phases, & being able to jump into Phase 2 without replays should be good (especially for players who just want to play the sandbox missions).

There are a couple of issues - it would take a long time to make a character creator, and it would be a lot of upfront decision making for players. There’s a major issue with storylines - they’re all quite bespoke depending on the many choices made throughout the prologue.
another point. Ive been clicking through like im playing a spectrum olympics game (zxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzxzx), even with that, its been 3.5 hours (ive been playing this since 6pm - its now 9.40pm). If you actually want the gags on a first play through... its probably 4-5 hours. And this isnt the end game so far, its where i was about january 2020. I still havent caught up by the way. Im in the interrogation room. So... about 4 - 5 hours of gameplay to that point? Plus whatever else ive missed.

I was a sub for about 8-12 months. (its a buck a month, so it ebbs and flows based on who im already subbed to- patreon/paypal bulllshit). And you should know, ranzi will (as a former, (and probably future patreon)) not give a shit about your 'tier'. Youll get at least a weekly update. NOT monthly. WEEKLY. Like absolute clockwork.
:love: These are very nice things to hear! And thanks for your subs :D

Yes, I‘m addicted to patreon posts :LOL: (there's always so much to share!) - and remain incredible grateful that people are willing to help fund the game. I also think a lot of devs really miss out by not fully participating on Patreon and f95 - the interaction with a big community of players is one of the things that has always pulled me back from burnout and sparked new ideas :p
I have a friend that works in the games industry. He says the stuff you find the most interesting and sunk so much effort into is often what no one gives a shit about. The plight of creators I guess having to cater to us plebs :LOL:
True. As Goldman said, writers have to learn to 'kill their babies' - their importance is often only to the writer themselves.

I'm still gonna inflict Kex on y'all, tho :LOL:

Dec 9, 2019
Fortunately it can all be done with one hand :ROFLMAO: Did you get Morgana pregnant?
"Did I get Morgana Pregnant" He says~ I think we both know the answer to that. :p

My friend, if I had my way with this game: 100% of the women of SpaceCorps XXX
will be Pregnant and chubby at the same time.

So you know, more pregnancy and chubby/thicc content will be nice~ Asking for a friend.... Who is me... For scientific purposes of course... Yes.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Hey RanliLabz, just wondering if this sandbox Phase 2 will allow us to increase the MC's intelligence? Cis mentioned that they have all sorts of things for it and I was wondering if we'll be able have the MC do this and if so, would it alter his dialogue and interactions with other people as it increases?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
"Did I get Morgana Pregnant" He says~ I think we both know the answer to that. :p

My friend, if I had my way with this game: 100% of the women of SpaceCorps XXX
will be Pregnant and chubby at the same time.

So you know, more pregnancy and chubby/thicc content will be nice~ Asking for a friend.... Who is me... For scientific purposes of course... Yes.
I'm sure something can be arranged. You're gonna love the bit where Lenore gets stuck in the washing machine :LOL:
Hey RanliLabz, just wondering if this sandbox Phase 2 will allow us to increase the MC's intelligence? Cis mentioned that they have all sorts of things for it and I was wondering if we'll be able have the MC do this and if so, would it alter his dialogue and interactions with other people as it increases?
Yes! :D IQ is one if the 7 stats you'll be earning - with different combinations of each to qualify for a Branch. They'll all affect your dialogue and actions a little bit - but IQ will have the most effect (e.g. when you get back to 98 you'll speak more like you did at the start of the game, with increments of around 10 improving your speech and behaviour). They'll also offer additional dialogue options.

Just to be clear - I have made things really hard for myself with this :LOL:
I like Kex so please inflict away :love:. Krathi still the best though who doesn't like sticking their dick into murderously crazy!
"Life is like a box of psychos... you never know which one is gonna kill ya and eat ya."
- Forrest Lecter

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
Not gonna lie reading the word "sandbox" almost made me unfollow the game, but I trust that RanliLabz will make something enjoyable, also quick question did our actions change how many IQ points we lost this update or was it a set number?

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Not gonna lie reading the word "sandbox" almost made me unfollow the game, but I trust that RanliLabz will make something enjoyable, also quick question did our action change how many IQ points we lost this update or was it a set number?
Set number. It was supposed to change, lol, but then I realised I needed to start from the same base.

Yes - sandbox isn't a word associated with an enjoyable experience in hgames :LOL: The difference is that I'm approaching each mission as a (short) optional chapter or sequence in a visual novel rather than some horrific grindfest. There won't be any empty rooms to desperately wander round in search of content, no repeating grindy missions, and no bullshit minigames about moving boxes or delivering pizzas that make you zip up your pants for the next hour :censored:

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
Set number. It was supposed to change, lol, but then I realised I needed to start from the same base.

Yes - sandbox isn't a word associated with an enjoyable experience in hgames :LOL: The difference is that I'm approaching each mission as a (short) optional chapter or sequence in a visual novel rather than some horrific grindfest. There won't be any empty rooms to desperately wander round in search of content, no repeating grindy missions, and no bullshit minigames about moving boxes or delivering pizzas that make you zip up your pants for the next hour :censored:
I'd seriously consider not using the term then tbh, since it's so loaded around these parts.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes