RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz , this was almost certainly asked before, but my memory is not what it used to be, well, at least not for anything other than 80's rock lyrics, that is. :LOL:

Have you ever thought about hiring a team to help you out with the speed of updates? If the income from the game would allow it, of course.
I’ve been trying in vain for over a year :LOL: For a short while I had someone who helped me code the Integrated Walkthroughs (sadly he left due to family commitments - the coding errors scarfer‘s been listing are all after he left and I had to do it myself :oops:). I almost had an artist, but he just disappeared on me after doing about 10 renders which I then couldn’t use - although I’m currently trying to persuade another artist/animator to come on board.

If any solo devs or comic artists looking for a new project are watching - get in touch!

Reactions: Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I’ve been trying in vain for over a year :LOL: For a short while I had someone who helped me code the Integrated Walkthroughs (sadly he left due to family commitments - the coding errors scarfer‘s been listing are all after he left and I had to do it myself :oops:). I almost had an artist, but he just disappeared on me after doing about 10 renders which I then couldn’t use - although I’m currently trying to persuade another artist/animator to come on board.

If any solo devs or comic artists looking for a new project are watching - get in touch!
Have you tried to post a help wanted add here? I think there's quite a lot of potential candidates frequenting F95.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Have you tried to post a help wanted add here? I think there's quite a lot of potential candidates frequenting F95.
I wrote one up a while back - but took on an artist who was advertising his wares before posting. After that fell through, I lost a bit of enthusiasm for team building (it takes quite a lot of time and effort to get someone up to speed and make sure they have all the necessary assets, etc.)

I do really want another artist for when I get to the stat-building, though - there are a lot of missions to get through!

Reactions: Dreadder

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
This is very much 'Build your own adventure' - if you don't pry into what happened in the showers, Anna was only aggressively come on to - and there are two further stages of what happened. The same is true if you play straight - it means MC never had a bi/gay side to begin with.

There's a bit of a metaphysical aspect to this in the game - the fact that MC actively appears to control reality through his choices. It's also a parody, of course - including of other games [e.g. MC's moral conflict by the Creep minigame, and the game over result if you force yourself on characters like Kex and Lenore.]
Hi RanliLabz , it's me again. Today I bring you a question and some other things. :)

I may have found an inconsistency: Vel'Criox tells MC it's either vouchsaving or mindreading. I chose the mindreading option "can't do that to cis". Vel'Criox doesn't leave the room, doesn't initiate vouchsaving, yet Cis gets the vouchsaving form anyway, despite Vel'Criox now knowing the truth.

MC's pubic hair is inconsistent. (I like him much better with than without btw, Anna too. :cool:)

Primary love interest says "you can only have one at a time". Does that mean I can change my primary love interest later, or is that an irrevocable decision?

I found a typo: 1602110716496.png

About what we talked about last time, Anna and Titiana. I played through all the options now. (I agree with the comment above btw that this definitely feels like NTR, but that's not the point here.) I see that the actual rape is avoidable, but it's still kidnapping and harassment of an subordinate. The only other way to get the Cunnilingus badge however is still to let Titiana also sexually abuse yet another subordinate, namely MC.
Also - since now I have also seen all the choices in the brig and beyond I have to say, "It's Build your own adventure, so it's all avoidable" seems a bit of a dummy argument, no offense intended. Let me explain why:
It feels a bit like someone telling you "Sure, you can use my elevator to the roof of the Empire State Building, but then you have to live with rape and abuse. But you don't have to do that, you can always take the stairs." That's - technically - an alternative, but not really, if you understand what I mean.
You can avoid all abuse and rape in the game, but then you don't get the traits & kinks (even non-rape/abuse kinks like cunnilingus) and you don't get to the "star endings", so nobody in your stable/harem. Also you get no story elements (like with Rydick) or Take On Me videos with Sam. In summary: Yes, you can do it, but then you get nothing and everything is awesome boring.
Do you think that is an appropriate analogy and can you see what I'm getting at?

I mean, we're on a site for adult games, so I can freely admit, I want to have a good wank or two when I get to play such a game. I had a few really good ones up until that Anna & Titiana situation we already talked about. Since then: nothing. Although I played the game until the end of the newest update it never put me in the mood again. That's no fun. I still can like and appreciate Rydick and Take On Me and everything, but even though I'm a massive incest fan not even the cisterly blowjob did the trick. :(

I still think this is one of the most creative adult games I've ever seen, so I just became a patron. One dollar only so far, because I'm financially struggling and am only here on f95z because I actually and unfortunately can't afford to pay for all the games, but a dollar's a dollar. This is to show you that I'm not just doing this to mope and and complain, but because I see true potential in this game and I hope that our conversations will become a rogue idea in your head which will subliminally make the game less rapey and abusive in the future and gets Titiana court-martialed soon.
I think partially this is such an issue for me, because I'm no stranger to bdsm irl, and the most important rule always, always, and always is, no matter femdom, maledom, humiliation and whatnot, it must always be consensual and for everything else there's a safeword.

Now this is longer than I had planned.

Well, there it is.

Take care!

Reactions: cib64

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
I wrote one up a while back - but took on an artist who was advertising his wares before posting. After that fell through, I lost a bit of enthusiasm for team building (it takes quite a lot of time and effort to get someone up to speed and make sure they have all the necessary assets, etc.)

I do really want another artist for when I get to the stat-building, though - there are a lot of missions to get through!
Well, perhaps it's time to try your luck again then, just be a bit more picky this time. :)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Thanks for the updates, Ranli! Space Corps update days are the best days.
Many thanks, Spatches! :p
Hi RanliLabz , it's me again. Today I bring you a question and some other things. :)

I may have found an inconsistency: Vel'Criox tells MC it's either vouchsaving or mindreading. I chose the mindreading option "can't do that to cis". Vel'Criox doesn't leave the room, doesn't initiate vouchsaving, yet Cis gets the vouchsaving form anyway, despite Vel'Criox now knowing the truth.

MC's pubic hair is inconsistent. (I like him much better with than without btw, Anna too. :cool:)

Primary love interest says "you can only have one at a time". Does that mean I can change my primary love interest later, or is that an irrevocable decision?

I found a typo: View attachment 849185

About what we talked about last time, Anna and Titiana. I played through all the options now. (I agree with the comment above btw that this definitely feels like NTR, but that's not the point here.) I see that the actual rape is avoidable, but it's still kidnapping and harassment of an subordinate. The only other way to get the Cunnilingus badge however is still to let Titiana also sexually abuse yet another subordinate, namely MC.
Also - since now I have also seen all the choices in the brig and beyond I have to say, "It's Build your own adventure, so it's all avoidable" seems a bit of a dummy argument, no offense intended. Let me explain why:
It feels a bit like someone telling you "Sure, you can use my elevator to the roof of the Empire State Building, but then you have to live with rape and abuse. But you don't have to do that, you can always take the stairs." That's - technically - an alternative, but not really, if you understand what I mean.
You can avoid all abuse and rape in the game, but then you don't get the traits & kinks (even non-rape/abuse kinks like cunnilingus) and you don't get to the "star endings", so nobody in your stable/harem. Also you get no story elements (like with Rydick) or Take On Me videos with Sam. In summary: Yes, you can do it, but then you get nothing and everything is awesome boring.
Do you think that is an appropriate analogy and can you see what I'm getting at?

I mean, we're on a site for adult games, so I can freely admit, I want to have a good wank or two when I get to play such a game. I had a few really good ones up until that Anna & Titiana situation we already talked about. Since then: nothing. Although I played the game until the end of the newest update it never put me in the mood again. That's no fun. I still can like and appreciate Rydick and Take On Me and everything, but even though I'm a massive incest fan not even the cisterly blowjob did the trick. :(

I still think this is one of the most creative adult games I've ever seen, so I just became a patron. One dollar only so far, because I'm financially struggling and am only here on f95z because I actually and unfortunately can't afford to pay for all the games, but a dollar's a dollar. This is to show you that I'm not just doing this to mope and and complain, but because I see true potential in this game and I hope that our conversations will become a rogue idea in your head which will subliminally make the game less rapey and abusive in the future and gets Titiana court-martialed soon.
I think partially this is such an issue for me, because I'm no stranger to bdsm irl, and the most important rule always, always, and always is, no matter femdom, maledom, humiliation and whatnot, it must always be consensual and for everything else there's a safeword.

Now this is longer than I had planned.

Well, there it is.

Take care!
Cheers Grimtown! Much appreciated! (and glad to have you on board over on patreon :love:)

Some of the things you found were intentional - since Cis has already signed the Vouchsafing contract, MC's innocence is irrelevant; fambly is Southern dialect; and MC sometimes has pubes in fantasies/hell/virtualworld (if the inconsistency is onboard ship, let me know where - since that shouldn't happen after shaving!)

BTW: you can also get cunnilingus in the showerblock scene with Kex - most kinks have at least two triggers.

Re sexual assault: I get the analogy - and I agree that quite a few levels are a Hobson's choice. In a lot of ways the gameplay of this Prologue is a giant 'Psychosexometric' test to see what you like and what you're comfortable with - and for some players the game can end up a little short because of that. There is, however, always a safe word - even if it ends the scene (as it often can in RL BDSM)... I know at least one player has rejected all sexual content on an abstinence route!

PS: Court-martial will be one of the end options with Sarge - but that won't be for a long time.

Reactions: Grimtown

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
since Cis has already signed the Vouchsafing contract, MC's innocence is irrelevant
I get that. I was just wondering why she got the contract in the first place, because MC didn't chose it and so Vel'Criox never initiated the vouchsaving procedure.

fambly is Southern dialect
I learn so many things.

BTW: you can also get cunnilingus in the showerblock scene with Kex
I had cunnilingus with her, then she erased the memories of it iirc. It's in the replay as "fantasy". Just looked at the save from after Kex cunnilingus and before rescuing Anna and can confirm that the cunnilingus badge is not there. Maybe a bug.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Just looked at the save from after Kex cunnilingus and before rescuing Anna
And while doing so, I - just for shits and giggles - chose the "That's insane" option in Titiana's Anna cage, got the "Anna rejected" ending, looked at the stable, Anna had a lock, but I still clicked on her card/badge and got the following error RanliLabz :

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images//gui/personnelfiles/anna/pf_annalocked.png'>:
File "game/scripts/score.rpy", line 694, in script
call screen annasroom01score
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/gui/personnelfiles/anna/pf_annalocked.png'.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I get that. I was just wondering why she got the contract in the first place, because MC didn't chose it and so Vel'Criox never initiated the vouchsaving procedure.

I learn so many things.

I had cunnilingus with her, then she erased the memories of it iirc. It's in the replay as "fantasy". Just looked at the save from after Kex cunnilingus and before rescuing Anna and can confirm that the cunnilingus badge is not there. Maybe a bug.
Ah - then I must check the Cunnilingus situation out - thanks for alerting me! :D(y)
Re the Vouchsafing - Poppy (the bot) has already gone ahead and contacted Cis (who took it upon herself to sign).
Oh - and the personnel file issue for rejected characters has been flagged... it'll be fixed in the next release :)

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
I decided to start a new playthrough this time, going all in, and even accepting het sex even though I'm all about the d.
Or course if I have to pick, I'll pick penis everytime but I'm still enjoying the straight scenes.

Also, thanks, Ranli. I noticed Sam's bulge and peen had a higher quality this time around. It wasn't quite perfect(like the close up when Jimmi removes his thong) still pixelated, but much better and I appreciate it.

I'll give a more detailed feedback after getting to the newest update. I'm still enjoying older stuff I never looked at before, like the purple alien in the corridor. I mean, I don't find her hot, but we get Jimmi and that cloud-memory-thingy with male aliens and that sea of jizm. I never thought a sea of jizm would turn me on so much, but I guess we learn new things everyday playing SPACECORPSXXX

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I decided to start a new playthrough this time, going all in, and even accepting het sex even though I'm all about the d.
Or course if I have to pick, I'll pick penis everytime but I'm still enjoying the straight scenes.

Also, thanks, Ranli. I noticed Sam's bulge and peen had a higher quality this time around. It wasn't quite perfect(like the close up when Jimmi removes his thong) still pixelated, but much better and I appreciate it.

I'll give a more detailed feedback after getting to the newest update. I'm still enjoying older stuff I never looked at before, like the purple alien in the corridor. I mean, I don't find her hot, but we get Jimmi and that cloud-memory-thingy with male aliens and that sea of jizm. I never thought a sea of jizm would turn me on so much, but I guess we learn new things everyday playing SPACECORPSXXX
Hehe - I like to think of myself as a new kink pimp :LOL: I’m glad to hear that you’re still finding things in the older scenes to enjoy - I really want the game to have replay value.

PS: It was you! I forgot to write down who suggested improving the zoomed image - I’m pleased you did, it looks much better now :D

Reactions: alexxxx000

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Last time today, I guess you accidentally skipped my question. Will you be able to change the primary love interest later in the game, or is that an irrevocable decision?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Last time today, I guess you accidentally skipped my question. Will you be able to change the primary love interest later in the game, or is that an irrevocable decision?
Oh! Lol - got missed in the questions. Yes - but not at will, just when I next offer it (Which won’t be very soon). Unless you really don’t like any of the cadets, I suggest picking one ;)

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Hehe - I like to think of myself as a new kink pimp :LOL: I’m glad to hear that you’re still finding things in the older scenes to enjoy - I really want the game to have replay value.

PS: It was you! I forgot to write down who suggested improving the zoomed image - I’m pleased you did, it looks much better now :D
I was looking forward to playing that scene again so much so I could see the HD bulge. The main reason I started over.

This game really tickles my funny bone (and another bone)
"the real deal guerilla shit"
"what do monkeys have to do with it?"

i cackled.
I dunno why people complain about the MC's dumbness. It's really fucking funny. And adorable TBH.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I was not really all into them (already said i am more interested in the aliens) but since i was pressed for a choice my Jimmi got Fatima. That "hug" put her well in front of everyone else. :p

D

Deleted member 1310400

Anyone have a save before the start of the latest version? Lost all my saves for every game :/

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes