Apr 27, 2017
RanliLabz This is so well written. Legit had me burst out laughing I love how the game doesn't take itself seriously - it adds to it's natural charm. Some of the redneck sections had me howling with the addition of the country music :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz This is so well written. Legit had me burst out laughing I love how the game doesn't take itself seriously - it adds to it's natural charm. Some of the redneck sections had me howling with the addition of the country music :ROFLMAO:
Thanks logix92! :p Much appreciated. I've found a new appreciation for country music while making this (although finding country covers for some songs is not the easiest :LOL:)
Better a short update than Jared's cock! :rolleyes:
Poor Cole... he was not blessed by nature :sneaky:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
My only critique of this game is that it isn't procedurally generated with infinite content. Please upload your mind to a supercomputer as soon as possible, RanliLabz.
I'm working on it :LOL: So far I've half-mastered Ren'py (the easiest coding language ever developed) - so in another 6000 years I may have the ability to create that supercomputer.

Wait... I'm beginning to see a minor flaw in my plan :unsure:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
RanliLabz If you've already seen this, then disregard. I did a small search and didn't see anything similar. Maybe no one else is experiencing this...

When I got to the WrastleMania portion of the game, up to the first choice (where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is the 'green' choice), the walkthrough comes up normally and on the correct page when you hotkey for it. After making that choice, apparently for the rest of that scene, I got the following traceback...

I could rollback, out of the attempt to see the walkthrough, and progress through the scene. When I got to the next scene (the demon dream sequence?), the walkthrough would come up as normal, on the correct page, again. I didn't progress any farther, yet, to see if anything else in the walkthrough bugged out.

I downloaded from your Mega link a few pages back for 0.3.3 (Windows)

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Just as a heads up, since I was distracted and let it run for a while, the "Country Roads" music snippet in our MC's brain may just be a teeny weeny bit longer than intended ...

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz If you've already seen this, then disregard. I did a small search and didn't see anything similar. Maybe no one else is experiencing this...

When I got to the WrastleMania portion of the game, up to the first choice (where
is the 'green' choice), the walkthrough comes up normally and on the correct page when you hotkey for it. After making that choice, apparently for the rest of that scene, I got the following traceback...

I could rollback, out of the attempt to see the walkthrough, and progress through the scene. When I got to the next scene (the demon dream sequence?), the walkthrough would come up as normal, on the correct page, again. I didn't progress any farther, yet, to see if anything else in the walkthrough bugged out.

I downloaded from your Mega link a few pages back for 0.3.3 (Windows)
Thanks scarfer! I actually thought I fixed that one ages ago... lol, guess I have to check it out again!
Just as a heads up, since I was distracted and let it run for a while, the "Country Roads" music snippet in our MC's brain may just be a teeny weeny bit longer than intended ...
Oh no! He might be left with a permanent misty taste of moonshine! :eek:

abadguy87

Apr 19, 2020
I don't understand: I started from my my old save up to
. Is there really no new sex scene in the new update? Am I missing something?
I'm confused.

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2020
For clarity, there's exactly zero NTR in the game. Literally none.
Hello RanliLabz, first off, great game, I enjoyed playing it, but I think you are wrong about the NTR tag.

It is opt-in NTR. Looking up this site's definition of NTR("Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.") I'm quite sure the Anna/Sarge molestation is NTR. Anna is MC's love/romantic interest (he says so several times) and she is involved with the Sarge (if you choose to see it). It doesn't matter that they are not in an official relationship. That's textbook NTR imo.
What am I missing?

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks scarfer! I actually thought I fixed that one ages ago... lol, guess I have to check it out again!
Hmmm, ok. My last play was 0.3.0 and I did unRAR the archive over the top of the previous version. When I saw some files had the version number in the file name, I dumped the install and did it again, but used a previous save.
Let me delete my game files and unzip from the archive again, hit that area and see if I have the same problem before you start messing with it.

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Ok, deleted game and save files. extracted the game from the archive, started a new game, and it's doing the same thing. Sorry

BTW, do the faith/obedience scores have an effect on the game yet?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I don't understand: I started from my my old save up to
. Is there really no new sex scene in the new update? Am I missing something?
I'm confused.
There had to be one ;) This one’s sexual content was all about the accidental touching (the romantic interests are on a slower track than the side courses)
Hello RanliLabz, first off, great game, I enjoyed playing it, but I think you are wrong about the NTR tag.

It is opt-in NTR. Looking up this site's definition of NTR("Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.") I'm quite sure the Anna/Sarge molestation is NTR. Anna is MC's love/romantic interest (he says so several times) and she is involved with the Sarge (if you choose to see it). It doesn't matter that they are not in an official relationship. That's textbook NTR imo.
What am I missing?
Thanks WhyBotherYouAsk :) I can accept that as a definition, although I personally see NTR as more about being cucked (which I won’t be including). I would say that the scene was not intended to create jealousy - tho I get that many will have that reaction - it was more to create anger towards Sarge and sympathy towards Anna.
Ok, deleted game and save files. extracted the game from the archive, started a new game, and it's doing the same thing. Sorry

BTW, do the faith/obedience scores have an effect on the game yet?
Thanks for letting me know! I’ll delve into it and try and fix that up for the next release :)

So far the effects of the Ethical Stats are really tiny - they’ll be building up over the course of the next Phase :p

Reactions: WhyBotherYouAsk

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks WhyBotherYouAsk :) I can accept that as a definition, although I personally see NTR as more about being cucked (which I won’t be including). I would say that the scene was not intended to create jealousy - tho I get that many will have that reaction - it was more to create anger towards Sarge and sympathy towards Anna.
But Anna enjoys it, does she not? Couldn't her pleasure at something that was otherwise forced on her be considered somewhat NTR-ish. She doesn't admit she liked it, of course, but the MC senses that she's not being entirely honest about the experience and NTR, at least in the traditional sense, would often involve love interests being forced into a sexual act against their will but then they end up enjoying it and because they enjoyed it, they go back to that person or persons and essentially cuck the protagonist.

Anna may not do this, but her enjoying what the Sarge did despite the circumstances is borderline NTR.

Last edited:

pmplpm

Sep 30, 2019
It has been almost a year since I last played this game. I remember the only female domination related content being the fight against the female sergeant. Does the game currently have more femdom content than that?

Reactions: bulifun

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Thanks for letting me know! I’ll delve into it and try and fix that up for the next release :)

So far the effects of the Ethical Stats are really tiny - they’ll be building up over the course of the next Phase :p
(y)

BTW, when I got to the shower block, the walkthrough works at the basins but the 2 characters are still shown over the top it.
Same thing initially at the showers too. If I walk to the alien pair first, when I'm finished talking to them, I get another traceback regarding the walkthrough...

When I hit Pandaemonium again, the walkthrough works again. I had to stop at that point, but I'll keep using it as much as possible later.

NoStepOnSnek

Apr 29, 2018
It has been almost a year since I last played this game. I remember the only female domination related content being the fight against the female sergeant. Does the game currently have more femdom content than that?
There's another short encounter with the Sarge and a more... classic interrogation scene near the end.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
is there any sex scene with ci-ci?
Not yet, Pak1 - it'll be a while before you get in her knickers (or short-shorts, as FliteCorps wears). She does feature heavily in the update, tho ;)
But Anna enjoys it, does she not? Couldn't her pleasure at something that was otheriwse forced on her be considered somewhat NTR-ish. She doesn't admit she liked it, of course, but the MC senses that she's not being entirely honest about the experience and NTR, at least in the traditional sense, would often involve love interests being forced into a sexual act against their will but then they end up enjoying it and becausese they enjoyed it, they go back to that person or persons and essentially cuck the protagonist.

Anna may not do this, but her enjoying what the Sarge did despite the circumstances is borderline NTR.
I am prepared to concede borderline :LOL: I'm still not adding it to the tags though!
NoStepOnSnek is pretty much right - there's another Sarge scene, an Indian SpaceNazi and a violent cat-Klingon-alien (the last scene is half-femdom, half-reversal.
(y)

BTW, when I got to the shower block, the walkthrough works at the basins but the 2 characters are still shown over the top it.
Same thing initially at the showers too. If I walk to the alien pair first, when I'm finished talking to them, I get another traceback regarding the walkthrough...

When I hit Pandaemonium again, the walkthrough works again. I had to stop at that point, but I'll keep using it as much as possible later.
Cheers scarfer! :D I'll add them to the list of fixes. (P.S. every new walkthrough page resets - precisely to avoid carrying any errors over)

Reactions: pmplpm and Dreadder

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
RanliLabz , this was almost certainly asked before, but my memory is not what it used to be, well, at least not for anything other than 80's rock lyrics, that is. :LOL:

Have you ever thought about hiring a team to help you out with the speed of updates? If the income from the game would allow it, of course.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes