RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yes although, as I believe I've brought up before, I tried to disable the footsie content as it's not my thing but the card activates for both answers :(
Is that still not fixed! :oops: I must go and shout at my minions.
I don't have any minions.
It was all me.
Hey, RanliLabz, why does this pink choice...
View attachment 990436

lead to this?
View attachment 990437

Also,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ohh... pretty full, and with a Wildman! You are, however, 23% less perverted than lemonfreak :LOL:

The sexual opportunity you missed was the chance to see a rather sticky threesome fantasy with Sam and Fatima [inc. some bicurious aspects]. I advise it... there's gonna be a part 2! ;)

Reactions: boundarrio

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The sexual opportunity you missed was the chance to see a rather sticky threesome fantasy with Sam and Fatima [inc. some bicurious aspects]. I advise it... there's gonna be a part 2! ;)
I got that threesome fantasy by picking another choice (I think it's the 2nd one), just thought that this meant something would have happened by picking the pink choice but I didn't get something earlier to activate it.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Nope, just made a fresh save in 34b and it's still activates either way.

I'm attaching a save at that point.
Cheers, lemonfreak! I was sure that was fixed... sigh.
I got that threesome fantasy by picking another choice (I think it's the 2nd one), just thought that this meant something would have happened by picking the pink choice but I didn't get something earlier to activate it.
No, that was just a way for pure m/m players to avoid any female content.

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
No, that was just a way for pure m/m players to avoid any female content.
How considerate of you. I can imagine gay people don't want to see any repulsive and revolting women. Damnit, I'm reminded of a sketch in a Belgian comedy show where they try to get a gay guy to vomit (which also has the amazing line "I'm gay, nothing disgusts me") and his friends succeed in doing so by naming parts of the female anatomy, but I can't find a clip on YouTube.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
How considerate of you. I can imagine gay people don't want to see any repulsive and revolting women. Damnit, I'm reminded of a sketch in a Belgian comedy show where they try to get a gay guy to vomit (which also has the amazing line "I'm gay, nothing disgusts me") and his friends succeed in doing so by naming parts of the female anatomy, but I can't find a clip on YouTube.
I am an extremely considerate gentleman :p

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Wow! You have everything but Preggernut... nice job! :p
Well, I don't know about him, but I spent virtually my entire adult life trying to avoid getting women pregnant and I suppose that kind of ingrains itself into one's subconsciousness. :ROFLMAO:

And to think I was so proud of my score being a bit above 70. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Well, I don't know about him, but I spent virtually my entire adult life trying to avoid getting women pregnant and I suppose that kind of ingrains itself into one's subconsciousness. :ROFLMAO:

And to think I was so proud of my score being a bit above 70. :ROFLMAO:
I only risk pregnancy in the safe space of a computer game. Much like driving over 120mph and killing henchmen ;)

alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020
Is gay avoidable? Is futa avoidable? Are aliens avoidable? Is going to space avoidable? Is gameplay avoidable?

kage1822

Mar 21, 2020
just found this, and at first it showed some real promise... that is until the Drill Sargent took Anna, and the MC turned into a pathetic brainless, whiney bitch... to the point I can't even play this anymore... sighs

Reactions: kshyk

fengshui

Apr 9, 2019
i really love this game, but one thing that bothers me a lot is it feels like the game is shaming me for avoiding certain content. i'm not into any of the current male characters because they're too masculine, but trying to keep the bi path open just in case there's any femboys around. but

1) it's kind of hard to tell if putting a stop to encounters with the masculine characters will close me off to future potential content with other, more feminine male characters
2) whenever you do reject a character, you get the "error buzzer" and then at the end of the scene you get like a failure horn and the AI lady tells you you suck

i just really don't like feeling like i'm being shamed for not wanting encounters with certain characters

perles75

May 16, 2020
i really love this game, but one thing that bothers me a lot is it feels like the game is shaming me for avoiding certain content. i'm not into any of the current male characters because they're too masculine, but trying to keep the bi path open just in case there's any femboys around. but

1) it's kind of hard to tell if putting a stop to encounters with the masculine characters will close me off to future potential content with other, more feminine male characters
2) whenever you do reject a character, you get the "error buzzer" and then at the end of the scene you get like a failure horn and the AI lady tells you you suck

i just really don't like feeling like i'm being shamed for not wanting encounters with certain characters
I really REALLY don't get this shaming thing... if you don't like some specific paths or characters, you are free to avoid sexual interaction with them, I don't see where shaming enters the picture. The error buzzer is because the system wants you to maximise the number of your sexual encounters, if you get insecure with that, hmmm... :rolleyes:
I'm also quite sure that the kinks you are getting now are not fixed in time and space, and you'll have the possibility to add or remove them in the future depending on your choices. The game as it is been shown up to now is anything but inflexible.

A classic example is in the last content, where the MC can engage in a threesome during which you can gauge the amount of interaction you have with the male and with the female partner.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017

Never got the feeling that the game is shaming me for avoiding content personally, even though I avoided all the bi content and a few of the other kinks. It may be silently judging you though, you know - like a cat watching you in the bathroom.

The AI at the end of the scenes doesn't really say you suck either but I think she says something along the lines of "This could have gone better." Which I suppose it could - just not for me. :p

As for locking yourself out of the content - I'm pretty certain that Ranli said we'll get a chance to verify our choices at the end of Phase 1.

soakblue

Aug 17, 2020
I also feel it's kind of weird when people say they want more femboys in this particular game... like.. I'm not saying the guys in this game are particularly feminine, but I don't really find many of them to be particularly 'butch' and there's not a lot of variety when it comes to body hair or shapes (daddies, bears, otters, etc). I personally wish some of them were more butch or maybe had some facial hair or body hair or something. I find the guys tend to lean toward a slim/femme appearance more often than not...

That being said, I think the game is good as is. I just don't see that, lol.

Longfang

Feb 19, 2018
I also feel it's kind of weird when people say they want more femboys in this particular game... like.. I'm not saying the guys in this game are particularly feminine, but I don't really find many of them to be particularly 'butch' and there's not a lot of variety when it comes to body hair or shapes (daddies, bears, otters, etc). I personally wish some of them were more butch or maybe had some facial hair or body hair or something. I find the guys tend to lean toward a slim/femme appearance more often than not...

That being said, I think the game is good as is. I just don't see that, lol.
I agree with that but to be fair Sarge has set really unrealistic standards of masculinity in this game, no guy is ever going to be more butch than her :unsure:

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes