alexxxx000

Game Developer
Jul 24, 2020

Bababoooey

May 4, 2017
Is that still not fixed! :oops: I must go and shout at my minions.
I don't have any minions.
It was all me.

Ohh... pretty full, and with a Wildman! You are, however, 23% less perverted than lemonfreak :LOL:

The sexual opportunity you missed was the chance to see a rather sticky threesome fantasy with Sam and Fatima [inc. some bicurious aspects]. I advise it... there's gonna be a part 2! ;)
Do you have a save just before that scene? Can you share it if you do?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
So... it rests on a walnut?

On a serious note, I think that's a "lies" too many.
You can never have too many lies :LOL:
*Stares in Geordi Laforge & Montgomery Scott*
I actually can't think of a non-sturdy male Chief - from Star Trek to Battlestar Galactica. The Klingon lady on Voyager was pretty tight, tho ;)
My Very Gay List

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Who's Adam? (I'm genuinely worried that I've forgotten about a character here :LOL:)
Evil or not, Kex can do whatever she wants with me. I'm a simple man :sneaky:
Then she will :p
The scene at the beach was epic! That is the kind of content I'm looking for in more games. Thank you very much.
:love: Thanks Loganfin! Yeah, I got a bit carried away with that one because I enjoyed making it so much... there will be a 'second half' at somepoint :sneaky:

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
Thanks Loganfin! Yeah, I got a bit carried away with that one because I enjoyed making it so much... there will be a 'second half' at somepoint :sneaky:
I look forward to it! The fantasy of two friends teaming up on a girl and/or sharing women and talking about all of it is so hot, but also so hard to find in adult games. And its even better because they're just so cool about it together and excited to have fun. I absolutely love it.

Your work is awesome! Love the whole game.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I look forward to it! The fantasy of two friends teaming up on a girl and/or sharing women and talking about all of it is so hot, but also so hard to find in adult games. And its even better because they're just so cool about it together and excited to have fun. I absolutely love it.

Your work is awesome! Love the whole game.
:love: Many thanks! Yeah, I enjoy a good threesome [they're quite hard to make, so a lot of devs avoic them]. I'm looking forward to when Sam and MC move beyond fantasy and make it a reality! :p

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
I agree. I enjoy a good story, but I'm not one of those types that gets totally "immersed" and think the MC is a representation of myself. It's just another character in the story. I'm fine usually fine with whatever sex a game throws at me, but too many people just go "MY girls!" when another guy enters the picture and are too possessive. It's a game, bro, just go with the flow.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I keep on getting this error after the MC has sex with Meera, seems there is some attribute missing in regards to cis:

Reactions: RanliLabz
Nov 9, 2017
You can never have too many lies :LOL:

I actually can't think of a non-sturdy male Chief - from Star Trek to Battlestar Galactica. The Klingon lady on Voyager was pretty tight, tho ;)

Who's Adam? (I'm genuinely worried that I've forgotten about a character here :LOL:)

Then she will :p

:love: Thanks Loganfin! Yeah, I got a bit carried away with that one because I enjoyed making it so much... there will be a 'second half' at somepoint :sneaky:
Who's Johnny? starts dancing

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I agree. I enjoy a good story, but I'm not one of those types that gets totally "immersed" and think the MC is a representation of myself. It's just another character in the story. I'm fine usually fine with whatever sex a game throws at me, but too many people just go "MY girls!" when another guy enters the picture and are too possessive. It's a game, bro, just go with the flow.
Me too - I like MC, but he‘s someone I control rather than someone I identify with. It’s one of the reasons I don’t really like POV games... even if the text is first person, I want to see it from a third person angle.
Just imagine my surprised pikachu face when hearing the O-ZONE song good sht right there haha
It felt perfect for the moment :LOL:

I keep on getting this error after the MC has sex with Meera, seems there is some attribute missing in regards to cis:

I think you must be playing a very old save - I forced a replay back in August 2019 when I added Cis (and the points you gain by interacting with her). It’s worth going back - I remastered and added to the opening scenes.
is there an up to date walkthrough?
Working on it right now!

Reactions: Loganfin

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I think you must be playing a very old save - I forced a replay back in August 2019 when I added Cis (and the points you gain by interacting with her). It’s worth going back - I remastered and added to the opening scenes.
Not really that old. My saves are from May 2020, would be weird if that had anything to do with a forced replay in August 2019.

I'll start another playthrough thoug, hope that fixes it.

Last edited:
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Not really that old. My saves are from May 2020, would be weird if that had anything to do with a forced replay in August 2019.

I'll start another playthrough thoug, hope that fixes it.
Pretty sure a new playthrough should do the trick!

I always strongly prefer a third person game too.
I want to see my character, really - it feels more real than a disembodied cock (or the even creepier disembodied tongue you sometimes get :p)
Actually, that character was half Klingon/half human.
But, wow, she certainly was beautiful.
Roxann Biggs-Dawson played B'Elanna Torres. If you ask me, she was the most beautiful woman the Voyager series.
I’m one of those seriously basic guys that preferred 7 of 9 Torres was hot tho... a bit of her in Krathi.
:WaitWhat:
Haha jeez, I meant Max.
I dunno where Adam came from, sorry.
Thank God! Thought I was going mad Perhaps your though process was on the Frankenstein track where the created man is called Adam. It actually was one of the names suggested for him in my Patreon Name Contest.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Pretty sure a new playthrough should do the trick!

I want to see my character, really - it feels more real than a disembodied cock (or the even creepier disembodied tongue you sometimes get :p)

I’m one of those seriously basic guys that preferred 7 of 9 Torres was hot tho... a bit of her in Krathi.

Thank God! Thought I was going mad Perhaps your though process was on the Frankenstein track where the created man is called Adam. It actually was one of the names suggested for him in my Patreon Name Contest.
Well, I personally prefer 1st person for most games, since I'm all for immersion - especially when you can actually build your own character but I also prefer 3rd person for adult games and games with predetermined character. I wholeheartedly agree with disembodied tongue being creepy as fuck though.

As for 7 of 9, yep, I'd certainly let her probe me any time. ;) :p

By the way - Adam is a character and potential LI in another Sci-fi adult game, Starship Inanna, so perhaps alexxxx000 meant him?

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes