Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Just using the board like everyone else by voicing a personal opinion
that no one else gives a flying damn about. ;)
Though it made you reply so "yay", I guess.

Lol just saying if you want the creator themselves you might wanna try discord. All good though. Didn't know of you were aware of the drama or not.

perles75

May 16, 2020
We have complained year ago, but then accepted the fate and now we hope that since October (well, better say since December) the story will prevail again. But beware, the next phase will have a different format with various tasks that will shape MC and assign him to one of the SpaceCorps branches. :)
well, in theory since September, as the next update will be the wrapping up of the first phase and should come out, if we're optimistic, at the end of August. I agree that a slip of a month is possible, but why December?

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
well, in theory since September, as the next update will be the wrapping up of the first phase and should come out, if we're optimistic, at the end of August. I agree that a slip of a month is possible, but why December?
I have been following Ranli for a long time and know his planning-policy, work-strategy and imaginative mind... In general, I think it is better to expect worse and then, sometimes, to be pleasentely surprised. :cool:

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
v0.3.7 Public
KEY FEATURES:
- Find out all about Ensign Cis, and shape your relationship with her.
Well, I guess you could say we are exploring inCISt now. :WeSmart:

Captain R. Monotoli
Armchair Captain
U.S.S. Exploring Siblings
The ship's dedication plaque reads: "This starship was dedicated and launched in year 2245 to go boldly where no siblings have gone before."

Apr 14, 2021
Well, I guess you could say we are exploring inCISt now. :WeSmart:

Captain R. Monotoli
Armchair Captain
U.S.S. Exploring Siblings
The ship's dedication plaque reads: "This starship was dedicated and launched in year 2245 to go boldly where no siblings have gone before."
LMAO que the song "Enterprising Young Men" by Michael Giacchino for Startrek but for real though this song is orgasmic

• Haha
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I find such comments really disheartening, mostly because the idea that some people come here, in a forum of adult games, and dare to judge other preferences and kinks is very appalling to me (unless they are really really REALLY bad). Usually never even having played the game under discussion, or having played it very superficially.
I won't comment on the delirious second part, my reflection is about the first paragraph only.

If the loss of a human life is delirious for you, I can only tell you one thing: - good luck in staying alive among other humans.
For me, I find that it is not human to push others to such extreme situations.

• Angry
Reactions: perles75

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Holy s***...! Okay ...
I did well not to waste my time on it then. - then I start to get fed up with having to see absolutely disgusting content in almost every game... It's to believe that the human race we have taken away our right to be human...
Moreover, there have already been creators/producers of games who ended up in very serious depressions, and then as a result committed suicide, precisely because of the pressure from straight people, as it was imperative to impose heterosexuality to all... Except that by doing that, their games that were absolutely outstanding turned into shit, they all lost between 94% to 99% of their turnover. (almost all of their loyal followers/fans have completely abandoned them)
Pls keep thoughts like that entirely to yourself. This isnt an american urban lgbt area cut off from reality. This is an open international forum, where discussions will happen, and things YOU dont like will exist.
Most games here wont fit your narrative, and none of the threads will think you clever for posting something like that.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
this update was pretty much what i expected. cis was badass in some parts on others i knew i had to avoid stuff.

i gotta admit though the only complaint i got if you can call it that. is that if you had that trait not to share girls with other guys or dont wanna see Li's with others. than maybe an alternative scene could have played out for Cis when she was getting favors for MC. like with the fox dude instead of banging him it could've been something stupid like cutting the shit out his fur. or with the Muscle girl where instead she'd be spotting her during a gym session or something.

dont get me wrong my main playthrough is just not to see her past. but yeah that would've been nice.

aside from that i cant wait to see the story move forward.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Pls keep thoughts like that entirely to yourself. This isnt an american urban lgbt area cut off from reality. This is an open international forum, where discussions will happen, and things YOU dont like will exist.
Most games here wont fit your narrative, and none of the threads will think you clever for posting something like that.

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about, let alone who you're talking to.
And above all I have nothing to do with Americans, they are almost all without exception criminals in every sense of the word.
So please shut up. - be a human worthy of the name or just shut up.
Thanks in advance.

cergyn

Jun 30, 2018
Holy s***...! Okay ...
I did well not to waste my time on it then. - then I start to get fed up with having to see absolutely disgusting content in almost every game... It's to believe that the human race we have taken away our right to be human...
Moreover, there have already been creators/producers of games who ended up in very serious depressions, and then as a result committed suicide, precisely because of the pressure from straight people, as it was imperative to impose heterosexuality to all... Except that by doing that, their games that were absolutely outstanding turned into shit, they all lost between 94% to 99% of their turnover. (almost all of their loyal followers/fans have completely abandoned them)
You don't have to see scenes you do not want, and amount straight and gay content pretty much balanced. It's one of the be games in that regards, comparible to tons of others where you have to see tons of straight sex just to get to one op[tional gay encounter.

Reactions: pilgrim2003

perles75

May 16, 2020
this update was pretty much what i expected. cis was badass in some parts on others i knew i had to avoid stuff.

i gotta admit though the only complaint i got if you can call it that. is that if you had that trait not to share girls with other guys or dont wanna see Li's with others. than maybe an alternative scene could have played out for Cis when she was getting favors for MC. like with the fox dude instead of banging him it could've been something stupid like cutting the shit out his fur. or with the Muscle girl where instead she'd be spotting her during a gym session or something.
Well, in principle you can just not click on the icons to see which 'favours' she had to pull... according to Ranli's philosophy, what you don't see never happened!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Look-see

perles75

May 16, 2020
It's not even that, it's just that the comment in itself makes no sense... the first part is a totally judgemental take on the game (without even playing it!) and globally on the users that do not share their very specific idea on what's decent and what's not.
The second is just a totally tangential remark which has no connection whatsoever with the topic, not to mention that the indicated behaviour, if it happened, it has probably been unique: there are plenty of unapologetic gay/bi/sissy/whatever games out there and I've never heard of people "straightifying" their game to cater to the community -I might even have seen the opposite, where a game became more gay or more balanced due to the pressure of the community (Ranli himself got some pushback about that, which he dutifully ignored). So no, I don't feel a particularly bad human being by pointing out that the comment felt appalling to me.

Reactions: Orlox

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
Well, in principle you can just not click on the icons to see which 'favours' she had to pull... according to Ranli's philosophy, what you don't see never happened!
pretty much what im going with. Cis does hint at stuff thats pretty obvious. but yeah like i said my main playthrough is to have MC avoid seeing it.

the philosophy has flaws if. I never saw the big bang for example but im pretty sure that happened.

it was just a joke btw a little bit of sarcasm but all in good fun:LOL:

AbraArt

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
So annoying, that the stolen songs are on full volume and you can't turn them down via menu settings...

Aug 14, 2021
Holy s***...! Okay ...

No, but big bro ... You know very well that he only has haters in this kind of platform, you should never have said that here ...
Real professionals never come here, sis Patti told me what happened here, and I couldn't believe it ...
Please don't stop helping this new generation, you know very well that you are a great (if not one of the best) asset to the real world of gaming. The trainings that you offer are exceptionally irreplaceable.
I just hope I didn't come here too late.
(well, and the association-school will no longer make sense either ...)
Think back to when you wanted to create the business-association-school 14 years ago exactly. - those times were magical.
Don't stop it now, please.

Last edited:

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
The second is just a totally tangential remark which has no connection whatsoever with the topic, not to mention that the indicated behaviour, if it happened, it has probably been unique: there are plenty of unapologetic gay/bi/sissy/whatever games out there and I've never heard of people "straightifying" their game to cater to the community -I might even have seen the opposite, where a game became more gay or more balanced due to the pressure of the community (Ranli himself got some pushback about that, which he dutifully ignored).
Something I recently found out: apparently bisexual people are viewed as fake by certain gay people. They're not considered really gay because they're attracted to women, and basically are treated like shit because of this. There's some serious closed-mindedness in gay circles (some might say closet-mindedness, get it? Because they're... uhm... never mind...). Which pretty much proves there are shit people every where.

So yeah, I for one support our beloved bi-sexual pervert, even though I don't follow suit. And remember, God loves everyone of us, even the degenerate sodomites*.

*God of course doesn't love Steve, because .

Reactions: RandimRedhead

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019

dont get me wrong my main playthrough is just not to see her past. but yeah that would've been nice.

aside from that i cant wait to see the story move forward.
avoid stuff then there's not much content left...

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes