Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Is there a way i dont cuck that rival enemies of ours, i'd rather just ignore him without losing any content with other character, no cucking each other please lol
Not sure whats the best choice, maybe just ignore him and go to bed
No pink, friend, enemy, cuck content, maybe ignore but then i'd probably lose content

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
Is there a way i dont cuck that rival enemies of ours, i'd rather just ignore him without losing any content with other character, no cucking each other please lol
No pink, friend, enemy, cuck content, maybe ignore but then i'd probably lose content
you can always save and enable the "skip unseen text"
this way you can play the route to see if you miss something and if the good thing you miss are worth the bad thing you don't want , and you can, if you really don't like something, skip it ultra fast

Reactions: Bruno3

Robert Monotoli

Jun 16, 2018
Holy s***...! Okay ...
I did well not to waste my time on it then. - then I start to get fed up with having to see absolutely disgusting content in almost every game... It's to believe that the human race we have taken away our right to be human...
Moreover, there have already been creators/producers of games who ended up in very serious depressions, and then as a result committed suicide, precisely because of the pressure from straight people, as it was imperative to impose heterosexuality to all... Except that by doing that, their games that were absolutely outstanding turned into shit, they all lost between 94% to 99% of their turnover. (almost all of their loyal followers/fans have completely abandoned them)
Pardon me for asking but I am unclear on what you were trying to say here... are you saying that you want only a purely homosexual experience in the game?

I am unaware of any creators/producers of games who had gotten into serious depressions and committed suicide apparently as a result of pressures from straight people as you said. However, that is unfortunate and quite regrettable if such cases had actually happened... Frankly, making games is something a creator/producer will need a really thick skin for and, at same time, they should not allow themselves to be pressured into doing things they do not want to do for their games. It is their game after all...

Finally, let me say that, as a heterosexual, I think every human beings have a right to be treated as human beings they are, regardless of who they are. No one deserves to have their rights to be human taken away.

Again, I am not sure I am reading your post correctly so some clarifications may be helpful there.

Obviously you don't know what you're talking about, let alone who you're talking to.
And above all I have nothing to do with Americans, they are almost all without exception criminals in every sense of the word.
So please shut up. - be a human worthy of the name or just shut up.
Thanks in advance.
May I respectfully ask what led you to consider the Americans to be "criminals"? I am sorry that you felt that way about them but you don't have to answer that question if you don't want to. You may even private message me if you prefer to not answer here publicly.

I can only guess you had a really bad experience with some Americans that colored your perception of Americans in general. That, indeed, is regrettable if that were the case. If it had something to do with homophobia, please be aware that we have a fair share of homosexuals among our population and that not every straight American is homophobic.

I guess what I am trying to say is that I want to understand how you came to this conclusion about the Americans in general.

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Not really sure what you're trying to ask there, laddie? There are truly a lot of different paths available for Cole and no matter which you pick, you'll lose some of the available content. :unsure:

Storywise you won't miss anything too important, except perhaps the introduction of some secondary characters. So if you're not interested into him at all, you could just ignore him. You can also bully him of course.

EDIT: I should add, that the secondary character is a male anyhow and judging by your question you probably wouldn't be interested in him anyway. Talking to Cole actually only offers a brief hint about what happened with him and Bailey and why he's currently still a cadet.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bruno3

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Even though I played this straight and vanilla-ish, this has to be the most hilarious AVN I've ever played. Normally writing a character as an overly religious farmer can come across more mean-spirited than funny, but this is done so lightly and over-the-top (and clearly limited to just the MC being a doofus) that it comes out of the oven just right. Every time I hear him talk in horror about his "ding-a-ling" I just crack up in laughter.

Looking forward to more Cis and Anna content!

• Haha
Reactions: Dreadder and Bruno3

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Tbh i actually dont know whats more funny, him being a religious farmer or being a filthy commie/nazi lmao
Its giving me that communist vibes which is also funny to me

Btw how many of you got into division 9 im wondering how rare is it or should i feel special about it

Last edited:

van321

Jan 7, 2021
Tbh i actually dont know whats more funny, him being a religious farmer or being a filthy commie/nazi lmao
Its giving me that communist vibes which is also funny to me

Btw how many of you got into division 9 im wondering how rare is it or should i feel special about it
I got into Division 9. The... rape scene came out of nowhere and was... wow, intense, and then I found myself shot into a bazillion pieces. That was... something, complete tonal shift. Worth the built-in save scum though.

I look forward to giving Division 9 fake leaks to my benefit. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Bruno3 and Dreadder

Buddawg

Aug 12, 2017
Obviously you don't know what you're talking about, let alone who you're talking to.
And above all I have nothing to do with Americans, they are almost all without exception criminals in every sense of the word.
So please shut up. - be a human worthy of the name or just shut up.
Thanks in advance.
Why are you answering to my quoting another person as if I talked to you? I dont care what you think... well unless youre another of that persons alts and forgot to actually log into the correct account. That would make three accounts so far?

obibobi

May 10, 2017
This thread has taken a weird turn. Any way less gay content, more breeding

+1 Faith and Obedience

Surprised Spacecorps doesn't have one of those war time posters encouraging women to have children.

Reactions: JackBeNimble

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
anna fantasy on her and sarge giving bj is so good i wish its not fantasy lolx and will happen in future

Reactions: DanLong

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
I went with the mind-read in the interrogation this time and although the posing made it way less horny-time and more laugh-time the guys' reaction at the end was golden, poor MC, okay I am to blame for many of the situations he was in but still.

Aug 14, 2021
Well...
What an Einstein! (false/fake)
The dev for sure likes to invent words ...
Otherwise, speaking of something else ...
There are almost only llies about gay content, on my part, I find that only around 2% of this game is real gay content. (in what concerns me, there is almost nothing for me)
On the other hand, concerning the composition/conception general of the game, I am very surprised, then it is a very good job.
(besides, I never download any game from outside Patreon, Steam, or the official games sites, so I just played the entire game that is on Patreon)

Last edited:

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
Hey how much often does this game get updated, this was my first update so im wondering when can i expect next one

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes