Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
The in-game walkthrough says there is one, and that you have to click the icon to get it. However as I said in my first post, clicking on it does nothing. Normally I'd probably just play it and not worry about it, but while messing around I did find out there is at least one Kink thing that can be activated during that, so it seems (can't confirm as I haven't progressed) that content can be unlocked or locked during this. Hence why I now want to know how to see the walkthrough that is mentioned.
I don't think there is much just an unconscious girl you can mess with, which unlocks/lock sleep creep, after you have done that it tells you, that you have completed all the content, I don't think it was intened to be more than s simple immersion object. the game within a game.

It's pretty linear, though there is some stuff under the bench that I couldn't fins a use for, probably a red herring.

Feb 25, 2018
I don't think there is much just an unconscious girl you can mess with, which unlocks/lock sleep creep, after you have done that it tells you, that you have completed all the content, I don't think it was intened to be more than s simple immersion object. the game within a game.

It's pretty linear, though there is some stuff under the bench that I couldn't fins a use for, probably a red herring.
I'll take your word for it, but it still bothers me that it says there is a walkthrouh that I can't find. Maybe it's just a joke that's going over my head.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I'll take your word for it, but it still bothers me that it says there is a walkthrouh that I can't find. Maybe it's just a joke that's going over my head.
Take my word for it??
Bud I'm not trying to assert anything, for all I know I could have missed a big secret, I was just recounting my experience in the hope if I missed something someone would alert me to the fact.

Feb 25, 2018
Take my word for it??
Bud I'm not trying to assert anything, for all I know I could have missed a big secret, I was just recounting my experience in the hope if I missed something someone would alert me to the fact.
Oh that's just me saying that I think you're right, perhaps not the best words for it. Sorry for any confusion.

perles75

May 16, 2020

I think that part was a relic of a very old game that Ranli started developing ages ago and never went anywhere, he just included the parts that were ready as a sort of bonus.

Reactions: Stil996

perles75

May 16, 2020
Thanks for the really detailed response. Is the dev even aware that there are players who would like to be able to skip/avoid the str8 scenes - like, has anyone ever mentioned this? I assume since they've deliberately included gay content/route they must have some awareness that there are people who would ONLY choose that if they could, so it's weird that there are no options to avoid the 'unappealing' content altogether. In the same way that hetero characters (or players) would, and probably can, avoid any/all gay content. And it doesn't even seem that difficult to implement an additional option to skip it...
what do you mean? you can totally skip the straight scenes by playing a full gay run...

(it wasn't like that ages ago: when he started there were only straight options for the first two scenes -the nurse and the alien-, then he made a full graphic overhaul of the first part and he included the alternative scenes with Max and Fox)

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Is there a way to change the ethics variables and not fuck up the progress screen in the process, because I haven't found one yet.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Is there a way to change the ethics variables and not fuck up the progress screen in the process, because I haven't found one yet.
Why do you want to? I'm not sure any of these are implemented yet, I don't think we've hit anything that would be affected by that mechanic.

perles75

May 16, 2020
I think the idea is that he is extremely slow but maybe not an out and out retard. Seems borderline at times.
it's a mixture of not being particularly intelligent to start with and an education basically conditioned by the wacky religious cult that took control of Ganymede (it's pretty clear that, at the beginning of the game, Jimmi is totally indoctrinated). The fact that he receives several concussions during the first part of the game doesn't help either...

Gaesesagai

Dec 20, 2020
it's a mixture of not being particularly intelligent to start with and an education basically conditioned by the wacky religious cult that took control of Ganymede (it's pretty clear that, at the beginning of the game, Jimmi is totally indoctrinated). The fact that he receives several concussions during the first part of the game doesn't help either...
Heh. This is one little detail I was actually hoping goes a different direction. It's not bad, just slightly dissapointing for me.
Until season 2, when things are pretty much confirmed when we see the stats (tho obviously the dev can still do something different I suppose), my read of the game was that Jimmi is smarter than people realize. It was, I thought, clever writing perfectly in tone with the comedic nature of the game and I think there's quite a few little moments that fit this. And I'm not talking about the moment he waked up in on the infirmary table lol.
However it seems (like I said the stats seem to confirm this) Jimmi is indeed a dummy :p
He's still a sweetie so eh what can you do. (well not counting the weird out of the blue personality shifts you can obtain in Cole's routes o_o )

Reactions: pilgrim2003

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Why do you want to? I'm not sure any of these are implemented yet, I don't think we've hit anything that would be affected by that mechanic.
Once it becomes properly implemented, this will be a greater concern ofc, but the main reason is that in order to get to all the scenes I want, any change in variables gets essentially equalized out, whereas I do want to tilt them a certain direction for the future.

P.S. By the way, is there an actual walkthrough for season 2, since the S1 one seemed to have cut off? Or has the gameplay been altered so it's pretty much not needed, and the impact of your actions is very obvious?

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Once it becomes properly implemented, this will be a greater concern ofc, but the main reason is that in order to get to all the scenes I want, any change in variables gets essentially equalized out, whereas I do want to tilt them a certain direction for the future.

P.S. By the way, is there an actual walkthrough for season 2, since the S1 one seemed to have cut off? Or has the gameplay been altered so it's pretty much not needed, and the impact of your actions is very obvious?
Ohh I understand why you'd want to change these value when they are functional, but right now I don't think there is a mechanic in place, just a simple visual presentation of your choices (like a graph).

There isn't enough content to warrent a walkthrough yet IMO. So far the only impactful decision I see is choosing Medical (almost exclusively Gay content) or Comfort (almost exclusively Lesbian content (+Trans) and there is nothing yet that might give a clue about the impact of this decision.

Feb 15, 2019
A really nice game with a lot of different kinks, choices and plot, buuut... this DESPERATELY needs a Skip-button :-O

Waiting through the MCs realization that "he is in space now" alone is absolutely gruesome.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes