indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I think that ship has sailed... It was always clear that Season 2 would have been with stats increasing and training missions.
Which doesn't mean that the story does not continue, though. (on the contrary)
well it's a pity...those mission are dull..and pretty stupid..at least for now..

Feb 12, 2022
well it's a pity...those mission are dull..and pretty stupid..at least for now..
But they are also not done by the dev, are they. This last update had three scenes, but RenliLabz only did one.

I mean, like them or dislike them, the dev decided to create Holomissions and commission them to other creators. While that happens, RenliLabz can continue writing and animating the main story.

I see no reason why RenliLabz should slow down with the creation of the main story. For us, it means just more content (the main story, hopefully at the same speed as always, plus additional side missions).

If everything turns out right, that is.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Since phase 2 seems likely to be heavy on the stat grind, perhaps some console commands will be of use to the impatient. Appending gain_stat(X) or lose_stat(X) to a stat adds or subtracts X from the stat, e.g.
Code:
stats_strength.gain_stat(10)     #+10 to Strength
ethics_faith.lose_stat(10)     #-10 from Faith
Branches use xp instead of stat:
Code:
branch_flight.gain_xp(2)     #+2 to FliteCorps
Perversion is a category of its own:
Code:
perversion.gain_perversion(8)     #+8 to Perversion
Stat list:
Code:
#ETHICS
ethics_obedience
ethics_faith
ethics_tribalism

#STATS
stats_iq
stats_eq
stats_data
stats_combat
stats_strength
stats_sex

#PERVERSION
perversion

#BRANCHES
branch_service
branch_comfort
branch_security
branch_infantry
branch_medical
branch_science
branch_flight
NOTE: branch_eighth is not defined!
Note that the game may not be equipped to deal with values outside expected ranges. Adjusting these variables accomplishes nothing for now, as they're not checked for anything yet.

You break it, you bought it. Unless you're absolutely sure you know what you're doing, make a clean save before you start mucking with variables.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Since phase 2 seems likely to be heavy on the stat grind, perhaps some console commands will be of use to the impatient. Appending gain_stat(X) or lose_stat(X) to a stat adds or subtracts X from the stat, e.g.
Code:
stats_strength.gain_stat(10)     #+10 to Strength
ethics_faith.lose_stat(10)     #-10 from Faith
Branches use xp instead of stat:
Code:
branch_flight.gain_xp(2)     #+2 to FliteCorps
Perversion is a category of its own:
Code:
perversion.gain_perversion(8)     #+8 to Perversion
Stat list:
Code:
#ETHICS
ethics_obedience
ethics_faith
ethics_tribalism

#STATS
stats_iq
stats_eq
stats_data
stats_combat
stats_strength
stats_sex

#PERVERSION
perversion

#BRANCHES
branch_service
branch_comfort
branch_security
branch_infantry
branch_medical
branch_science
branch_flight
NOTE: branch_eighth is not defined!
Note that the game may not be equipped to deal with values outside expected ranges. Adjusting these variables accomplishes nothing for now, as they're not checked for anything yet.

You break it, you bought it. Unless you're absolutely sure you know what you're doing, make a clean save before you start mucking with variables.
The stats will be used in the season ending to decide what branch the MC will join.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Since phase 2 seems likely to be heavy on the stat grind, perhaps some console commands will be of use to the impatient. Appending
Is it though?? my suspicion is that these stats will be more like a tally of your choices in a VN than some grindfest, where Season One was like one long character creation screen, Season Two will try to be more covert about it's interrogation. though I kinda hope I'm wrong there are several characters I wouldn't mind grinding over and over.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is it though?? my suspicion is that these stats will be more like a tally of your choices in a VN than some grindfest, where Season One was like one long character creation screen, Season Two will try to be more covert about it's interrogation. though I kinda hope I'm wrong there are several characters I wouldn't mind grinding over and over.
Too early to tell, really. But when stats rated 0-100 and starting at 0 currently increase by 1 point at a time, if at all, it at least suggests the possibility of a grind.

As I noted above the stats don't really matter for now, so there's no reason to start messing with them currently. We'll see how that shakes out eventually.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Too early to tell, really. But when stats rated 0-100 and starting at 0 currently increase by 1 point at a time, if at all, it at least suggests the possibility of a grind.

As I noted above the stats don't really matter for now, so there's no reason to start messing with them currently. We'll see how that shakes out eventually.
Why do you think they rise 1 at a time, If I recall correctly you get 4 points on at least one of these routes, which suggests to me that this is more likely about a sliding scale of how into a specific kink you are, as opposed the Yes/No of chapter one. I'm going to stick with my guess that we will be confronted with a specific number of non-repeatable events that will "grade" us on whatever kinks are represented.

But hey, no point in speculating too much, time will tell. I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
Why do you think they rise 1 at a time, If I recall correctly you get 4 points on at least one of these routes, which suggests to me that this is more likely about a sliding scale of how into a specific kink you are, as opposed the Yes/No of chapter one. I'm going to stick with my guess that we will be confronted with a specific number of non-repeatable events that will "grade" us on whatever kinks are represented.

But hey, no point in speculating too much, time will tell. I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.
I think the points increase will be balanced later when you have to choose which section you will join

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think the points increase will be balanced later when you have to choose which section you will join
I suspect you won't get a "choice", you'll get assigned to a section based on the psychological profile they are building on you.

WarriorSteel

Jul 27, 2021
I suspect you won't get a "choice", you'll get assigned to a section based on the psychological profile they are building on you.
It is confirmed you will get a choice. But to join the section you want, you must have the required values for your stats to join it. You can even see the values in the progress menu.

Last edited:
Reactions: perles75

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
While I had my gripes with how choices were handled for game over situations and feeling a bit frustrated, I have to say that I overall enjoyed the game. I like how the models look, I have to say most if not all of them are sexy or at least appealing. The MC is kind of a dumbass, but he's also kind of endearing where I want to help him to become a true studly sex beast. The thing I most liked despite my gripes with the choices was that it actually felt like my choices mattered for most of the choices I had to make like I actually had to think about what choices I wanted to make and what choices I had to make, it was a little annoying for some choices but I overall liked that about the game.

Some notes I have, have to do with the kink cards that came up telling you whether a fetish was disabled or enabled. While I was playing it kind of felt like they didn't mean much because they didn't really disable or stop anything. For example, I had the silver back card but I was still shown scenes with stable girls and other guys. Another reason why it felt like it didn't matter was when a card would say something was disabled the option for that fetish would still be there and you could accidently enable them again so it just made me think what's the point in it if it doesn't actually disable the option.

Sidenote: There was a mind probe scene with Fatima's brother putting the women of Gymevere into sex comas and I just want to say I definitely want to see the MC eventually do stuff like that, I want to see the MC put some bitches into sex comas especially the ones I want to get revenge on and have the MC show whose boss.

I would give the game a strong 3

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
While I had my gripes with how choices were handled for game over situations and feeling a bit frustrated, I have to say that I overall enjoyed the game. I like how the models look, I have to say most if not all of them are sexy or at least appealing. The MC is kind of a dumbass, but he's also kind of endearing where I want to help him to become a true studly sex beast. The thing I most liked despite my gripes with the choices was that it actually felt like my choices mattered for most of the choices I had to make like I actually had to think about what choices I wanted to make and what choices I had to make, it was a little annoying for some choices but I overall liked that about the game.

Some notes I have, have to do with the kink cards that came up telling you whether a fetish was disabled or enabled. While I was playing it kind of felt like they didn't mean much because they didn't really disable or stop anything. For example, I had the silver back card but I was still shown scenes with stable girls and other guys. Another reason why it felt like it didn't matter was when a card would say something was disabled the option for that fetish would still be there and you could accidently enable them again so it just made me think what's the point in it if it doesn't actually disable the option.

Sidenote: There was a mind probe scene with Fatima's brother putting the women of Gymevere into sex comas and I just want to say I definitely want to see the MC eventually do stuff like that, I want to see the MC put some bitches into sex comas especially the ones I want to get revenge on and have the MC show whose boss.

I would give the game a strong 3
your post sounds like a review for a complete game, you realise that all we have really played so far is the introduction, right?

the_fluff

Jun 26, 2020
your post sounds like a review for a complete game, you realise that all we have really played so far is the introduction, right?
It's basically my thoughts on season one, since there's not much to go on yet for season 2 yet and what I thought about the enable/disable cards that came up. I even mentioned something I want to see with the MC down the line.

perles75

May 16, 2020

Ranli said that he wanted to avoid the grind (as in, repeating the same mission or event over and over in order to get points). This doesn't mean that we wouldn't be able to play similar situations differently (for example, we will be able to play all the three events of the brig), but doing the exact same mission doesn't seem to be the idea.
Unless, of course, he changed his mind in the meanwhile.

And yes, I believe you'll get a choice on the branch you want to get in, but only among the branches you fulfil the requirements for.

Reactions: Loganfin

Meushfyisk

Oct 13, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of SpaceCorpsXXX v2.2.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.07.2022 (v2.2.2)
Sorry if asked before. But what is difference between this version and apk version on itch.io? I don't know which to download.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Ranli said that he wanted to avoid the grind (as in, repeating the same mission or event over and over in order to get points). This doesn't mean that we wouldn't be able to play similar situations differently (for example, we will be able to play all the three events of the brig), but doing the exact same mission doesn't seem to be the idea.
Unless, of course, he changed his mind in the meanwhile.

And yes, I believe you'll get a choice on the branch you want to get in, but only among the branches you fulfil the requirements for.
Yeah, that's been my impression as well. What'll be interesting is how well they manage to fill out the various options, both for building stats and for branch-specific experience.

For now, e.g., getting the medical branch xp requires you to play the MC as a gay (or bi) bottom, IIRC. Making sure there are different options for players with different proclivities to harvest enough xp to qualify in more or less every branch would be a major undertaking, and could take up a lot of development time. Having the different branches gated by different kinks/persuasions would be easier, but could lead to some disgruntled players.

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes