pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
I just started playing this thing a few hours ago for the first time. I just got to the arrest of the MC. And I have one question.

Does the MC lose any more neurons in the latest updates? I don't think he would be able to breathe and walk at the same time if he did.
He is a prodigy :cool: Keep playing :)

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So kinda confused on how it works after the intro part where you set up your fetishes. I pretty much activated all the fetishes when I tried it out and then I picked Fatima as my main love interest but then after that all the content I got pretty much was M/M. So I'm kinda confused since my understanding was that if I activated certain kinks that would allow me to choose to see those scenes but from how it played out the game seemed to become focused on M/M scenes instead....
Thats nothing to do with your choices, just happened that a couple of updated were M/M Heavy, guessing you're talking about the guest Dev holodeck content

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Thats nothing to do with your choices, just happened that a couple of updated were M/M Heavy, guessing you're talking about the guest Dev holodeck content
Ah okey, there was two parts first the one with the holodeck I believe and then some interogation part or something where I could either pick some random dude or the big D police officer we meet earlier if I remember right.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Ah okey, there was two parts first the one with the holodeck I believe and then some interogation part or something where I could either pick some random dude or the big D police officer we meet earlier if I remember right.
"Big D"? The Female Inquisitor? there were two options for the interrogation it had both gay & straight routes, did you pick the male officer by accident? I have no idea if picking the male for the first one locks you into getting him for subsequent interrogations.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
"Big D"? The Female Inquisitor? there were two options for the interrogation it had both gay & straight routes, did you pick the male officer by accident? I have no idea if picking the male for the first one locks you into getting him for subsequent interrogations.
Might be I messed up from what I remember the game said I could pick someone I knew but since I forgot the name of the dude I ended up with the purple big D alien when I picked someone I already knew.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dyson

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Might be I messed up from what I remember the game said I could pick someone I knew but since I forgot the name of the dude I ended up with the purple big D alien when I picked someone I already knew.
Dude if you want F/M Scenes you gotta pick the Females :p (IIRC that means you missed out on 3 potential F/M sex scenes.)
so you chose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
When you could have had

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Dude if you want F/M Scenes you gotta pick the Females :p (IIRC that means you missed out on 3 potential F/M sex scenes.)
so you chose
When you could have had
Thats the thing though maybe I wasn't paying enough attention or something but I for some reason seemed to be getting the M/M content mostly. I did learn that pink choices is pretty much always M/M though but most of the time it's kinda well here you got 4 choices, pink choice is pretty much guarenteed safe choice but you get M/M content. Otherwise it's you pick one of them and then you kinda just find out if you die, get nothing or get new content.

Dyson

Jun 12, 2017
I think I can recall this happening in season 1 if you answer the mind reading question towards her. She ends up being shocked with the information told to her, and then she'd give the option to invoke or not. If you invoke, the gay route ends up becoming available with the alien guy with an automatic missed opportunity to have sex with the woman. I think this is also the scene of the game some ppl wanted to know how to trigger the rape like scene involving the woman too, but I've forgotten since it's been a long time away from season 1 scenario.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Thats the thing though maybe I wasn't paying enough attention or something but I for some reason seemed to be getting the M/M content mostly. I did learn that pink choices is pretty much always M/M though but most of the time it's kinda well here you got 4 choices, pink choice is pretty much guarenteed safe choice but you get M/M content. Otherwise it's you pick one of them and then you kinda just find out if you die, get nothing or get new content.
"Safe choice", I think you misunderstood the colours, Pink is only the "safe" option if you are looking for M/M content. they aren't "pretty much always M/M", they are "ALWAYS M/M"" Pink = the Gay choice, purple is more blurred with Futa/Trans content (sissy & trap might be here to)

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Do you play with the sound off? Good/safe choices go ping, bad choices buzz (although there is sadly no distinction between rejection of a kink and a choice that leads to death)

Reactions: Kane_Freeman

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think I can recall this happening in season 1 if you answer the mind reading question towards her. She ends up being shocked with the information told to her, and then she'd give the option to invoke or not. If you invoke, the gay route ends up becoming available with the alien guy with an automatic missed opportunity to have sex with the woman. I think this is also the scene of the game some ppl wanted to know how to trigger the rape like scene involving the woman too, but I've forgotten since it's been a long time away from season 1 scenario.
"rape like scene"... lol it is a rape scene, you forcefully push her back and fuck her while she cries "no"

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
"Safe choice", I think you misunderstood the colours, Pink is only the "safe" option if you are looking for M/M content. they aren't "pretty much always M/M", they are "ALWAYS M/M"" Pink = the Gay choice, purple is more blurred with Futa/Trans content (sissy & trap might be here to)
What I meant with a safe choice is that often times I would be given let's say 5 choices, 4 are red and 1 is pink. Pink choice = M/M choice but it's always "safe" or at least for me it was. The other 4 red choices could go anywhere but there was pretty much always 1-2 choices that led to a bad end. While 2-3 choices either led to a random type scene of f/f, f/m, gangbang or what not or to nothing. It would be nice since m/m choices is already marked as pink, futa as purple that the other choices was marked as well since without a walkthrough it's kind of a chore to just save and reload after each pick.

Already uninstalled the game since I am trying out a lot of different games this weekend and not a lot of space on my laptop. But I think this is what might have happened since I am pretty sure I couldn't pick the nazi girl at that point.

Do you play with the sound off? Good/safe choices go ping, bad choices buzz (although there is sadly no distinction between rejection of a kink and a choice that leads to death)
Yeah I played with the sound on so I could hear when I got a ping, though as you mentioned it was unclear if it led to a bad end or reject a kink so mostly once I heard a buzz I just went back to the choice and picked a ping choice since I thought the buzz would lead to a missed scene or bad end and after the intro part I was a bit sick of reloading all the time even though some of the bad choices had funny ends.

Reactions: Dyson

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
I think your interpretation is wrong. you get a ping when an option that leads to future content is chosen (like adding someone to your stable), and the buzz when content is lock out (like rejecting someone for your stable), whether it is good or bad depends on whether you wanted that content or not.

Safe has nothing to do with it particularly if you are into peril content :p

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
What I meant with a safe choice is that often times I would be given let's say 5 choices, 4 are red and 1 is pink. Pink choice = M/M choice but it's always "safe" or at least for me it was. The other 4 red choices could go anywhere but there was pretty much always 1-2 choices that led to a bad end. While 2-3 choices either led to a random type scene of f/f, f/m, gangbang or what not or to nothing. It would be nice since m/m choices is already marked as pink, futa as purple that the other choices was marked as well since without a walkthrough it's kind of a chore to just save and reload after each pick.
there are no "unsafe" choices, you get a free do-over on every bad end
Red = Normal choice (Straight choices, that can potentially lead back to gay.... or are you counting Gangbangs and sharing as Dangerous? )
Pink = Gay (safe... because Gay people are soft and cuddly.... Unrelated question have you met Ryddick yet?)
Purple = Trans & blurred lines

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
"rape like scene"... lol it is a rape scene, you forcefully push her back and fuck her while she cries "no"
The renders for that scene are used twice, once for the rape snd a second time, using different dialogue, if you continue the interrogation and answer correctly

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of SpaceCorps XXX Season 2 v2.3.3
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices (when multiple)
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Added walk through shortcut to quick menu.
Alternative persistent saves/log location
**Special Instructions:**

Install apk.
Grant storage permissions on first run!
On first run you will get a prompt to copy the archive.rpa file to documents/Wills747/space.corps.xxx/game folder.
(game will quit now)
Copy the archive.rpa file to the directory indicated in game.
Restart the game.
Keep in mind if your default install location is an actual SD card and slow speed this may slow the launch.
Advise keeping gl2 disabled unless you have a PowerVR gpu or experiance video problems.
Also, save archive.rpa. I'll likely use it for future updates to minimise the apk size.

Archive(v2.3.2) (not needed if you have it already!)
Mega

Update Apk (v2.3.3) (Fix1)

If you want to try 0x52's URM mod, place it in the game folder with archive.rpa.
Updated my Android port to season 2 v2.3.3

Last edited:

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Well a good thing i had to restart due to losing my saves as i only realised playing though the game again i missed a scene with sarge.

Last edited:
Reactions: bilors
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes