lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
hey any idea if there is or will be pregnancy in this i was broght here by gemini ;-)
I feel like there shouldn't be, it makes no sense for this quasi-fascistic military to allow their soldiers to get out of fighting. If anything they have been sterilised by the gamma showers

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
hey any idea if there is or will be pregnancy in this i was broght here by gemini ;-)
Hey Kollyn! :) There isn’t any pregnancy at the moment, but it is going to be one of the kinks (couple of updates off though ;)) However, lemonfreak’s right (nicely predicted, lol) - it’s not exactly part of the main storyline. Note the awkward phrasing I used to avoid a major spoiler :LOL:

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Hey Kollyn! :) There isn’t any pregnancy at the moment, but it is going to be one of the kinks (couple of updates off though ;)) However, lemonfreak’s right (nicely predicted, lol) - it’s not exactly part of the main storyline. Note the awkward phrasing I used to avoid a major spoiler :LOL:
MC, Sam or Cole getting impregated by an interstellar jellyfish?

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
Division 9 really needs a new name. Otherwise there is a definite implication that there should be something with 8. (Then again, Spacecorp don't seem too bright...)

362straw6

Dec 16, 2017
RanliLabz enjoying the game, so thank you, but one thing bugs me, which maybe is simply a plot point I haven't gotten to yet: why does the MC stare stupidly when people use 5th grade words around him, but his inner monologue reads like something out of a JF Cooper novel?

• Love

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz enjoying the game, so thank you, but one thing bugs me, which maybe is simply a plot point I haven't gotten to yet: why does the MC stare stupidly when people use 5th grade words around him, but his inner monologue reads like something out of a JF Cooper novel?
:D Nicely observed, straw! (although I had to look up JF Cooper, lol)

You're right - it's a plot point ;) What I can say without spoilers is limited... but essentially, there's more than one Ghost in the Machine. :p

Reactions: 362straw6

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
flowchart-hangarbay01pt1.png

Lol - running bit behind on the old walkthroughs, but they're now up to v0.2.3 :D. We're also progressing nicely with the Integrated Walkthrough concept. That's not so much to help navigate the game (I get the impression you guys are finding that pretty user-friendly) but to make sure you don't miss any of the treats scattered around the alternate and bad endings ;)

PS - The Key to the symbols is in the thumbnails below. Let me know if anything's unclear!
walkthrough_pg1.png walkthrough_pg2.png

Jul 28, 2019
Just wanted to let you know I'm very impressed with the game thus far; it's incredibly inclusive while also far better than most about letting you avoid content that doesn't interest you.

I'm particularly pleased with Cole, by the way. From what you've posted about him thus far, I'm very surprised and excited that a small-dicked bully character is going to be treated as a three-dimensional character the player might have a wide range of opinions on, rather than just a joke character standing in the way of a female love interest. I know this is probably not a character who generates a lot of interest, so I thought I'd let you know your writing efforts are not in vain.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just wanted to let you know I'm very impressed with the game thus far; it's incredibly inclusive while also far better than most about letting you avoid content that doesn't interest you.

I'm particularly pleased with Cole, by the way. From what you've posted about him thus far, I'm very surprised and excited that a small-dicked bully character is going to be treated as a three-dimensional character the player might have a wide range of opinions on, rather than just a joke character standing in the way of a female love interest. I know this is probably not a character who generates a lot of interest, so I thought I'd let you know your writing efforts are not in vain.
Thanks yoloswag! :D I'm really pleased how much you appreciate Cole - I decided early on that all the main-cast characters needed to be as 3D as possible to give the choices you make about your relationships with them meaningful (although some are further down the road to full characterisation than others!) I've got some great flashbacks planned for Cole that will show just how in flux his character is... I can't give many spoilers here, but he's had a very eventful year since he skipped the draft, and although he's still clinging to the outward appearance of the arrogant and entitled rich-boy who threw MC in the waterhole, he's ripe for renewal.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yoloswag123haha

Luckyroses

Nov 20, 2017
lol - thanks Dys! (PS - bit more optional futa coming in the next update too... it all ties in! :LOL:)

:ROFLMAO: The minigames give me a chance to really go off reservation - but it was all built round NykWolf's original clone-futa-pregnant scenario (she may actually be even odder and kinkier than I am! :LOL:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lol - and the cod-Norwegian accents were all me :p My official apologies to the great nation of Norway ;)
She may pose a threat to your claim to the kinky throne

• Haha
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes