RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
i think i got stuck in an infinate loop bug. made it the cleaning showers (Past the hair removal) and the alien lady says hello and i get sent back to the other shower area without any progress
Hey *inhales*Boi - sorry for the late reply... I missed seeing your post the other day! Could you just clarify where you mean? If it's in the latest update where you see a close up of Kex's face you're right - there's a loop if you don't click the telepathy icon (my bad! and that'll be fixed for the next update :D ).

Game keeps getting better and better.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the bug-catch, somebodynobody! :D Cis is massively wrong, of course - there are man-eaters everywhere! (and more than a few unexplained disappearances). I'm sure Dave has nothing to do with it though... :LOL: Oh, and thanks for the compliment about wet-Sarge! I was pretty pleased with how that turned out! :p

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
@RanliLabz

i just looked all over the screen when it zooms into her face and there doesnt appear to be a telepathy icon. after mc goes "did she say that or did i just hear it?" it then jumps to roxanne "EXTREMLY HAIRY PUBIS" for some reason which is an odd thing to say considering she is clean shaved and mc start talking to her until im eventually sent back to the locker screen. i do not see any way to escape the loop of this happening everytime i try to approach kex

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
@RanliLabz

i just looked all over the screen when it zooms into her face and there doesnt appear to be a telepathy icon. after mc goes "did she say that or did i just hear it?" it then jumps to roxanne "EXTREMLY HAIRY PUBIS" for some reason which is an odd thing to say considering she is clean shaved and mc start talking to her until im eventually sent back to the locker screen. i do not see any way to escape the loop of this happening everytime i try to approach kex
Yeah - that's the loop I thought you were in... sorry about that, it's taking you back to the scene with the purple haired cadet :oops:

If you're not seeing the telepathy icon, it means you must have the Fantasies switched off (are you seeing any of the memory clouds or telepathy icons elsewhere? If you're not, you're missing out on quite a lot of content... you can switch fantasies back off in settings from the menu).

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
I am not sure I like the fantasies. I think they are fine for the odd one screen out-take, but I think they are getting too involved. I think the reason I don't like them is that I get off on people being forced to do really taboo things - things that I would never do in a million years. But no matter how kinky, disgusting, taboo or outrageous the fantasy is, it is never as bad as what routinely goes through my head during a boring business meeting. I realise this is just a game, so none of it is actually real anyway, but still, the distinction is there in my head.

• Thinking Face

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
lol - that was crazy TL;DR, but I'd be really interested in anyone's thought on the points raised (if they managed to wade through the entire thing!) Now's a good time to raise any points, since we're soon about to start heading into the stat-building part and the ranks/branches will be much more relevant to gameplay!
That's a really good defense of it and I'm glad to see there actually was a lot of thought behind it. With that in mind, if this quirk had been more clearly established, then I wouldn't have been wondering a) who the superior officer was that was apparently helping to hide Anna and b) when the Sargent was going to get busted for being in the officers' head. While the hierarchy was explained in earlier conversation, I assumed that the Sargent outranking Cis was a mistake. Maybe seeing an organization chart would have made it clearer.

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
Hey *inhales*Boi - sorry for the late reply... I missed seeing your post the other day! Could you just clarify where you mean? If it's in the latest update where you see a close up of Kex's face you're right - there's a loop if you don't click the telepathy icon (my bad! and that'll be fixed for the next update :D ).

Thanks for the bug-catch, somebodynobody! :D Cis is massively wrong, of course - there are man-eaters everywhere! (and more than a few unexplained disappearances). I'm sure Dave has nothing to do with it though... :LOL: Oh, and thanks for the compliment about wet-Sarge! I was pretty pleased with how that turned out! :p
Speaking of Sarge, I really liked the titfucking scene. Femdom isn't really my kink, but her unwittingly making the MC cum in her mouth was really hot. Are we going to get more like that?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
That's a really good defense of it and I'm glad to see there actually was a lot of thought behind it. With that in mind, if this quirk had been more clearly established, then I wouldn't have been wondering a) who the superior officer was that was apparently helping to hide Anna and b) when the Sargent was going to get busted for being in the officers' head. While the hierarchy was explained in earlier conversation, I assumed that the Sargent outranking Cis was a mistake. Maybe seeing an organization chart would have made it clearer.
Speaking of Sarge, I really liked the titfucking scene. Femdom isn't really my kink, but her unwittingly making the MC cum in her mouth was really hot. Are we going to get more like that?
Thanks burningdesire :D Actually, an organisational chart is a really good idea! When I've got MC training to go into one of the Branches, I think I should have that as part of his progress screen (y)

Lol - and yes on the unwitting cum! 'Accidental Sex' is a massive kink of mine :LOL: (not sure why - maybe because it's got the benefits of forced but without the malice.) There are already planned scenarios for three other characters ;)
I am not sure I like the fantasies. I think they are fine for the odd one screen out-take, but I think they are getting too involved. I think the reason I don't like them is that I get off on people being forced to do really taboo things - things that I would never do in a million years. But no matter how kinky, disgusting, taboo or outrageous the fantasy is, it is never as bad as what routinely goes through my head during a boring business meeting. I realise this is just a game, so none of it is actually real anyway, but still, the distinction is there in my head.
Lol - there's a bit less of a distinction between the fantasies and the storyline than you think...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But basically, the Fantasies are an important part of the plot! :p

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
its connected to a fantasy? i have those turned off because their a pain. the game itself is a fantasy i feel no need to pull an inception and go even deeper. but if turning it on will fix the bug ill do that. thx

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
its connected to a fantasy? i have those turned off because their a pain. the game itself is a fantasy i feel no need to pull an inception and go even deeper. but if turning it on will fix the bug ill do that. thx
I don't know if it is connected, but I will say that if you skip the fantasies you miss out on not just the sexual content in the fantasy and narrative, but also possibly future sexual content.

Umbreeyoree

Feb 13, 2019
Lol - and yes on the unwitting cum! 'Accidental Sex' is a massive kink of mine :LOL:
It's sort of a kink of mine as well, more tied into what I call "Sexual Embarrassment", not to be confused with "Sexual Humiliation"

Sexual Embarrassment in my opinion is when someone experiences a very embarrassing situation which through no fault of anyone in particular the person orgasms. (That's a horrible explanation)

EX: A guy and a girl are making out on the couch on a Sunday afternoon while her parents are at church. She decides she wants to move things up to her room and starts stripping while heading up the stairs. The guy then starts to remove his clothes while following her, but while removing his pants & underpants on the stairs, he trips on her shirt and falls down the stairs. She forgot to mention to him that her Grandmother was staying with them for a while due to her poor health, and she had just come out of the kitchen with some biscuits when he fell down the stairs. He falls into the Grandmother and gets tangled in her, while also sending her dentures flying across the room. He ends up sitting on her face with his pants & underwear still wrapped around his legs, which are now under the Grandmother. In a panic the Grandmother flails and yells wildly, directly into his butt, which adds into his pleasure, much to his chagrin. The two try to untangle, but it only causes his climax to approach quicker, finally causing him to cum at the moment the girl's parents arrive home with the church's pastor, and his cum ends up hitting the cross hanging on the wall halfway up the staircase, which the girl is now staring down in horror from.

And that's how I see Sexual Embarrassment as.

That may not make any sense to anyone, but hopefully it's at least funny to think about. (My mind is a terrifying place sometimes).

• Haha

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
It's sort of a kink of mine as well, more tied into what I call "Sexual Embarrassment", not to be confused with "Sexual Humiliation"

Sexual Embarrassment in my opinion is when someone experiences a very embarrassing situation which through no fault of anyone in particular the person orgasms. (That's a horrible explanation)

EX: A guy and a girl are making out on the couch on a Sunday afternoon while her parents are at church. She decides she wants to move things up to her room and starts stripping while heading up the stairs. The guy then starts to remove his clothes while following her, but while removing his pants & underpants on the stairs, he trips on her shirt and falls down the stairs. She forgot to mention to him that her Grandmother was staying with them for a while due to her poor health, and she had just come out of the kitchen with some biscuits when he fell down the stairs. He falls into the Grandmother and gets tangled in her, while also sending her dentures flying across the room. He ends up sitting on her face with his pants & underwear still wrapped around his legs, which are now under the Grandmother. In a panic the Grandmother flails and yells wildly, directly into his butt, which adds into his pleasure, much to his chagrin. The two try to untangle, but it only causes his climax to approach quicker, finally causing him to cum at the moment the girl's parents arrive home with the church's pastor, and his cum ends up hitting the cross hanging on the wall halfway up the staircase, which the girl is now staring down in horror from.

And that's how I see Sexual Embarrassment as.

That may not make any sense to anyone, but hopefully it's at least funny to think about. (My mind is a terrifying place sometimes).
That's fucking hilarious. Not arousing to me, but definitely funny.
For me, the thing with the Sargent was not the sexual humiliation of the MC, but the sexual humiliation of her. And it was her own damned fault, which made it even hotter.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I don't know if it is connected, but I will say that if you skip the fantasies you miss out on not just the sexual content in the fantasy and narrative, but also possibly future sexual content.
100% right - quite a lot of scenes get dropped if you've missed the enables in the fantasies... but I've been careful (I hope! :LOL:) to make sure that none of it is plot-vital.
That's fucking hilarious. Not arousing to me, but definitely funny.
For me, the thing with the Sargent was not the sexual humiliation of the MC, but the sexual humiliation of her. And it was her own damned fault, which made it even hotter.
lol - Cumuppance :ROFLMAO:
You're a prime candidate for a SciCorps PsychEval, Major! :LOL: Don;t worry - they're very humane...
th.jpg
See?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Massive thanks to Aykonn and rfox317 for their awesome five star reviews! :love: Hugely grateful! There was actually another amazing review, but I think the mods may have sent it down the memory-hole so I can't see who wrote it to thank them! Hopefully they read this (y)

May 2, 2017
The game's fucking amazing, but I can't get over how stupid the MC is, makes the story less enjoyable for me. I know that it's easier to throw information dumps when you have a dumb MC, but god damn he's unbearable. Everyone takes advantage of him and to be frank, the only thing people think of him for is his ding-a-ling. Right now, I'm in the part where he meets his sister after humping the lesbian sergeant. Does it get better, or the dude gets dumber and dumber?

burningdesire

Oct 10, 2017
The game's fucking amazing, but I can't get over how stupid the MC is, makes the story less enjoyable for me. I know that it's easier to throw information dumps when you have a dumb MC, but god damn he's unbearable. Everyone takes advantage of him and to be frank, the only thing people think of him for is his ding-a-ling. Right now, I'm in the part where he meets his sister after humping the lesbian sergeant. Does it get better, or the dude gets dumber and dumber?
Personally, I get the sense that he's not stupid, just incredibly naive.

revan335

Aug 5, 2016
I will agree the mc's stupidity is beginning to become grating. RanliLabz has said that he will offer oppurtunities for him to get smarter. I do hope these show up often and quickly.

May 2, 2017
Personally, I get the sense that he's not stupid, just incredibly naive.
I do agree that he's naive, but I think that he's also very dumb.
I will agree the mc's stupidity is beginning to become grating. RanliLabz has said that he will offer oppurtunities for him to get smarter. I do hope these show up often and quickly.
That's nice to hear. I do really like the game so it makes me happy.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I do agree that he's naive, but I think that he's also very dumb.
That's nice to hear. I do really like the game so it makes me happy.
Glad to hear it, AayushBhai! :D burningdesire is right - he's not the brightest spark anyway, but his main problems are the naivete and ignorance caused by being raised in a Cult, plus a dose of culture shock and several blows to the head. o_O Like revan335 says, the game will offer opportunities to increase his smarts (some as necessary parts of the storyline, some as optional missions that boost the upcoming IQ and Knowledge stats). Since the consensus seems to be that I've gone a mite overboard on the dumb jokes, I've decided to bring this forward a couple of updates and restore a bit of brainpower in 0.2.6 (lol- not all at once, obviously!)

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes