sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Plus it has my hot purple alien.
Surprisingly she's my favourite in this game even though there are much prettier waifus here. In general this game is a gem (although I wish there was no faggotry here, thankfully it's optional), you have some sense of exploration here (in as much capacity as ren'py game can allow) and the setting is rather unique. There's no common house/coffee shop/park/gym or sister/room-mate/landlady but something else entirely which brings a breath of fresh air to a genre full of clones.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
RanliLabz Man you had me worried there hadn't seen an update in a bit. I'm so glad its still up.
You know your Crew Roster is getting rather large. :oops:
Lol - yeah... this one was a biggie. :D It just grew and grew and before I knew it took 2 months! (well, a little of that was spent making Project Gemini). I didn't expect so many folks to be so generous when I started the Crew Roster... I've already had to decrease the font sizes twice :LOL:
(PS - and honoured to be in your top 3!)
Im pretty sure this is the craziest game on here....this shit is BONKERS. But I like it
Thanks alpharenji! o_O

I hope it's making it up to the computer you made sad this update.

Cot gonna complain cos hot nurse sex but MC's AI lover was all upset.
I have something... special... planned :LOL: Yandere time!. You'll also probably be enjoy the next part of Finding Anna (unsurprising spoiler that you're actually gonna find the poor girl. She's been missing for about 4 months in real time! :LOL:)

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
I have something... special... planned :LOL: Yandere time!. You'll also probably be enjoy the next part of Finding Anna (unsurprising spoiler that you're actually gonna find the poor girl. She's been missing for about 4 months in real time! :LOL:
YANDERE!!!! Now you really got my attention (Thus The Name). I'm Dying OMG I am about to Pee myself. Everybody Dance Now. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::love:

• Haha
Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Out of curiosity, there's the transformation tag, what's the relation of that tag to the MC?
That's more to do with the choice scene where you can pick either the male or female version of the Computer (I'm gonna be making a bit more of that later on)
Surprisingly she's my favourite in this game even though there are much prettier waifus here. In general this game is a gem (although I wish there was no faggotry here, thankfully it's optional), you have some sense of exploration here (in as much capacity as ren'py game can allow) and the setting is rather unique. There's no common house/coffee shop/park/gym or sister/room-mate/landlady but something else entirely which brings a breath of fresh air to a genre full of clones.
Lol - yeah, I like to be as different as possible :sneaky: There will be a gym in future... but SpaceGyms offer some rather interesting possibilities!
FML..i decided..after reading the OP..to play..for the first time ever..with sound on in a game..and Hanzi's entrance.... View attachment 400815 the scene will never leave my life..ever...i'm going to see and hear it till i die...
:LOL: If I can pull it off, HanZi's next entrance will be even more flamboyant! Hope everyone plays with the sound up! (playlist's generally pretty good, tons of musical jokes, and most of the time I just use background atmospherics rather than the annoying plonky plonky muzak most of the games on here seem to like.)

Reactions: sunaboz

AETHERLORD

May 27, 2017
so this is the first post I'm making at all on this account but i gotta say: this game is pretty much one of the only reasons i even use f95zone at all. The game is just amazing, and altho i personally prefer gay and (various kinds of) bi sex, even the straight content in this gets me goin. Love that more gay stuff and stuff in general is being added, keep up the great work man.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I can't view Stable it keeps giving Rollback Error.
It's an issue with the new points you got for Cis - you must be using an oldish save. I'm hoping I'm able to fix it my end for the next update - I'm trying to avoid making anyone restart until the end of the current Phase 1 makes it necessary (bloody game mechanics!)
Hello. Is it possible for a save cause i delete it by mistake?
Thanks
Hey aston! :D I think that - given the number of optionals in game - you might be on safer ground replaying than using anyyone else's save (you might end up with some kinks you are not on board with! :eek:)
so this is the first post I'm making at all on this account but i gotta say: this game is pretty much one of the only reasons i even use f95zone at all. The game is just amazing, and altho i personally prefer gay and (various kinds of) bi sex, even the straight content in this gets me goin. Love that more gay stuff and stuff in general is being added, keep up the great work man.
Wow! That is one hell of a nice review! :love: Glad you like it!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have something... special... planned :LOL: Yandere time!. You'll also probably be enjoy the next part of Finding Anna (unsurprising spoiler that you're actually gonna find the poor girl. She's been missing for about 4 months in real time! :LOL:)
I'm torn on the Anna thing.

On the one hand I want her found, she was really sweet.

On the other hand Sarge is probably my second fave and I wouldn't mind watching her get it on with lil Anna.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh man didn't except Bondage so you Lose Nurse. Crap.
Not lost! She's still active if you previously accepted her ;) I would suggest accepting bondage unless you really hate it though - that scene is very hardcore!

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'm torn on the Anna thing.

On the one hand I want her found, she was really sweet.

On the other hand Sarge is probably my second fave and I wouldn't mind watching her get it on with lil Anna.
Then you'll enjoy finding her and finding out the source of that buzzing sound in the shower scene ;) (and for Anna-possessives, don't worry - whether Sarge molested her or not is optional. Alternate realities rule!)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Then you'll enjoy finding her and finding out the source of that buzzing sound in the shower scene ;) (and for Anna-possessives, don't worry - whether Sarge molested her or not is optional. Alternate realities rule!)
3 cheers for inexplicable space stuff.

I wouldn't call it molesting though.

Forceful love?

Sarge is a teddy bear ... without the fur ... and the cuddles.

Yandere Lover

Jul 28, 2017
Not lost! She's still active if you previously accepted her ;) I would suggest accepting bondage unless you really hate it though - that scene is very hardcore!
Its not that I'm not into it, but I prefer the partner being tied up not me. :sneaky:;):devilish:
Although if you are planning to put BDSM in to the game, that might make other scenes Spice. Seeing the Sarge tied up and going to town on her Hmmm....!! :unsure: :love:

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Forceful love?
Let's go with power love :LOL:
Its not that I'm not into it, but I prefer the partner being tied up not me. :sneaky:;):devilish:
Although if you are planning to put BDSM in to the game, that might make other scenes Spice. Seeing the Sarge tied up and going to town on her Hmmm....!! :unsure: :love:
This one was Bondage(d), there's also going to be a Bondage(r) where you control the rope ;) Since Versatility is my middle name, you can - of course - have both!

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Seriously, what is it with the decisions in this game? How is the only option to either suck a dick or don't have any TG content at all?

I'`m fine with a TG char that has transitioned, I'm fine with one who still has the dick, as long as I as the MC don't have to touch the D. Hell, I might even be willing to let the MC reach around, while I fuck the futa/tg char in the ass (or pussy or whatever there is), but I draw the line at sucking a cock.

This is like the decision with the fight against the sergeant all over again.

Reactions: Zolkane
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes