mide

Nov 28, 2017
Then you'll enjoy finding her and finding out the source of that buzzing sound in the shower scene ;) (and for Anna-possessives, don't worry - whether Sarge molested her or not is optional. Alternate realities rule!)
what options do i have to take to dodge the "power love"

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
what options do i have to take to dodge the "power love"
:LOL: It's not written yet - but it will be made very explicit! There are already a few metrics in place that will affect that outcome , but anything that seriously affects character development will be left in the player's hands (the same is true, for instance, as to whether Sam and Fatima ever get together).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Seriously, what is it with the decisions in this game? How is the only option to either suck a dick or don't have any TG content at all?

I'`m fine with a TG char that has transitioned, I'm fine with one who still has the dick, as long as I as the MC don't have to touch the D. Hell, I might even be willing to let the MC reach around, while I fuck the futa/tg char in the ass (or pussy or whatever there is), but I draw the line at sucking a cock.

This is like the decision with the fight against the sergeant all over again.
Lol, not to worry botc76 - you don't have to suck a dick to allow future TG/TS/Futa content, and you haven't even rejected Lady Ashtaroth as a character. This one just happened to be a futa on male scene - there will be plenty of male on futa & futa on girl scenes to come. :sneaky:

PS Although I generally try to add as many alternatives as possible, sometimes narrative or time constraints means I can't offer the full gamut I'd like. As the game gets bigger - and I'm potentially able to take on help - I'll be able to make more and more flexible alternatives. :p

Reactions: botc76

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
God dammit! Do you people understand how hard it is to fap while laughing your ass off....much less aim.
Laugh-fapping is a challenge, I'll grant :LOL: Thanks acewinz!
[/QUOTE]

Sep 22, 2018
I rather like the aptly named Hanzi, Though I will admit to being disappointed on the haircut. Some of the options were rather attractive (the first one in the sequence was my favorite), but now we are back looking like the lovechild of Beaker and Carrot top

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I rather like the aptly named Hanzi, Though I will admit to being disappointed on the haircut. Some of the options were rather attractive (the first one in the sequence was my favorite), but now we are back looking like the lovechild of Beaker and Carrot top
The one in the Gota Ryder jokes actually won the Patreon Hair Poll - but the asset had a flaw that made it impossible to batch render (would've slowed down development a lot). I went with my Patron's second choice, Original sans Pubes - but I'm gonna make sure that I get some of the real winner in where I can. There will also be future chances to change the character's hair ;) - though not for a bit, obvs.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
any progress on the walkthrough?
Yes! Just updated the link to include everything up to the showerblock. That's almost finished, hopefully all upto date by the end of the month.
Just so you know...
Spear1403 has already port v0.2.6 of this game.
Cheers Twelvemonkey! :D I'll update that now. Spear's great - any other devs looking for an Android porter should def jump on his Patreon.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Lol - yeah... this one was a biggie. :D It just grew and grew and before I knew it took 2 months! (well, a little of that was spent making Project Gemini). I didn't expect so many folks to be so generous when I started the Crew Roster... I've already had to decrease the font sizes twice :LOL:
(PS - and honoured to be in your top 3!)

Thanks alpharenji! o_O

I have something... special... planned :LOL: Yandere time!. You'll also probably be enjoy the next part of Finding Anna (unsurprising spoiler that you're actually gonna find the poor girl. She's been missing for about 4 months in real time! :LOL:)
Yay for Anna! Glad to see she'll be back in the story now. I hope at some point we'll get to see the video that made the MC blackout with Anna and the Sarge in the shower. ;)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Yay for Anna! Glad to see she'll be back in the story now. I hope at some point we'll get to see the video that made the MC blackout with Anna and the Sarge in the shower. ;)
:D Planned for the next update! (although this early on plans are always a bit fluid)

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
:D Planned for the next update! (although this early on plans are always a bit fluid)
Woo, awesome! Literally LOL'ed a few times playing this, especially at HanZi (have to get the capital) entrance.

I hope at some point the MC has an IQ boost, but is then smart enough to hide it, and starts having great contrast between internal monologue, and external with the occasional show of true IQ that stuns everyone else. Now that (to me at least) would be fantastic. :)

Honestly, only real flaw I have seen is all the dramatically up curved cocks. In reality that points to a medical condition that should be fixed, and it fairly rare (AFAIK) but seems to be standard for this universe since they all have it. It is a bit off-putting since it's like a 1/4 circle circumference when first shown with up curve.

EDIT: Oh, and the 'pushups" or whatever the fuck Sam was trying to do in the hanger. Those are nothing like pushups, and as a former military member myself, if I had tried that in basic, the drill sergeant would have firmly pushed down right between the shoulder blades to emphasize that the shoulders/chest are supposed to go down at the same time as the hips. As far as the game, could have achieved the same result, just looked like a poorly done animation TBT.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Woo, awesome! Literally LOL'ed a few times playing this, especially at HanZi (have to get the capital) entrance.

I hope at some point the MC has an IQ boost, but is then smart enough to hide it, and starts having great contrast between internal monologue, and external with the occasional show of true IQ that stuns everyone else. Now that (to me at least) would be fantastic. :)

Honestly, only real flaw I have seen is all the dramatically up curved cocks. In reality that points to a medical condition that should be fixed, and it fairly rare (AFAIK) but seems to be standard for this universe since they all have it. It is a bit off-putting since it's like a 1/4 circle circumference when first shown with up curve.

EDIT: Oh, and the 'pushups" or whatever the fuck Sam was trying to do in the hanger. Those are nothing like pushups, and as a former military member myself, if I had tried that in basic, the drill sergeant would have firmly pushed down right between the shoulder blades to emphasize that the shoulders/chest are supposed to go down at the same time as the hips. As far as the game, could have achieved the same result, just looked like a poorly done animation TBT.
Thanks Ozygator! ;) Yes - MC will get optional IQ boosts during the stat-building part of the game (and hiding some of that is a good suggestion. I'll have to have a little think about it!)

PS On the push-ups - that was a really hard scene to do. Daz, irritatingly, doesn't allow you to lock limbs into place properly - I'd originally intended that part as a proper animated sequence, but I cold not for the life of me get it to line up properly and had to compromise a little.

Reactions: RedRaven69

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Nice update though I'm still waiting for the day MC realizes he doesn't like girls and he & sam can fuck each others brains out (with breeding)
You talk like it's not possible to bang girls, Sam, futas and even hermaphroditic gas clouds (not currently a fetish of mine but I remain open to the possibility). Variety is the spice of life after all

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Nice update though I'm still waiting for the day MC realizes he doesn't like girls and he & sam can fuck each others brains out (with breeding)
You talk like it's not possible to bang girls, Sam, futas and even hermaphroditic gas clouds (not currently a fetish of mine but I remain open to the possibility). Variety is the spice of life after all
Lol - well, I've always been a man for all seasons ;) but there will be a gay path where MC can decide he only likes the lads, and Sam will be one of the romance endings.

I may not have hermaphroditic gas clouds though...

Reactions: RedRaven69
Nov 9, 2017
Lol - well, I've always been a man for all seasons ;) but there will be a gay path where MC can decide he only likes the lads, and Sam will be one of the romance endings.

I may not have hermaphroditic gas clouds though...
Really? Because so far Jimmi comes off as (closeted) bi-curious. Not even a hint of gay. He talks about Ann like she's the love of his life and isn't faking it. He's gotten erections from girls. I have no problem if he does eventually end up as bisexual. I was just hoping he would realize he's gay even if you wanted to go down that whole "confused about his sexuality" route

Edit: Also had to give a mark off this update for using an inferior version of "99 Red Balloons". Nina original or nothing
:LOL:

Last edited:

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
AI is lovely, shame the protagonist is written as a dumb farmboy :D I'd love to plug my physical harddrive in her porting device for some hm.. human interfacing :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes