Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I've been checking out this game for so long and it has some things I'm definitely interested in and some things I'm definitely not interested in. I have to ask, is the rape avoidable? And is the humiliation dealt to the MC, or a different character? Thanks in advance.
You can avoid all that and make Clara fall for the mc if you are into that so far.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I've been checking out this game for so long and it has some things I'm definitely interested in and some things I'm definitely not interested in. I have to ask, is the rape avoidable? And is the humiliation dealt to the MC, or a different character? Thanks in advance.
Prevat's right - you can avoid all rape (indeed, you should! In the current build it leads to a game over ;)) Humiliation is dealt out to pretty much everyone, tbh (SpaceCorps officers can be mean!) but there are no circumstances under which you're obliged to humiliate anyone else. :D Hope that helped and that you enjoy the game.

Reactions: sparton297

sparton297

Oct 24, 2017
Prevat's right - you can avoid all rape (indeed, you should! In the current build it leads to a game over ;)) Humiliation is dealt out to pretty much everyone, tbh (SpaceCorps officers can be mean!) but there are no circumstances under which you're obliged to humiliate anyone else. :D Hope that helped and that you enjoy the game.
I will take a chance on it then and I'm sure I'll like it!

AETHERLORD

May 27, 2017
Hey i gotta ask, is it planned for the bi route to still let us romance Sam? Don't wanna go full gay cause then I'd miss out on some great content, but I Also don't wanna miss out on making Sam my cute live in boy toy.

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Hey i gotta ask, is it planned for the bi route to still let us romance Sam? Don't wanna go full gay cause then I'd miss out on some great content, but I Also don't wanna miss out on making Sam my cute live in boy toy.
Absolutely! ;) It'll be quite a while before you have to make any hard choices between the Cadets - although make sure that you're still building up relationship points with the ones you're interested in (I know you can't see the aggregate of that yet, but as long as you've mainly seen green +'s in conversations you'll be good!) It will only be at the end of the game that you're explicitly given a monogamy option - and that will not be a precondition for getting with Sam anyway! :)LOL: He's a pretty open minded kinda guy!)

Sep 22, 2018
Absolutely! ;) It'll be quite a while before you have to make any hard choices between the Cadets - although make sure that you're still building up relationship points with the ones you're interested in (I know you can't see the aggregate of that yet, but as long as you've mainly seen green +'s in conversations you'll be good!) It will only be at the end of the game that you're explicitly given a monogamy option - and that will not be a precondition for getting with Sam anyway! :)LOL: He's a pretty open minded kinda guy!)
Hopefully his mind won't be the only open thing about Sam :devilish:

• Haha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
God dammit! Do you people understand how hard it is to fap while laughing your ass off....much less aim.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Kex isn't evil, that was his assumption based on him being an idiot at the time.

She's .... different but also secretive due to her job and the department she works for which doesn't exist it seems.

I suppose you could treat her as evil but i'm guessing interactions with her will be based on choices. I'm hoping we can be besties, Kex is one of my faves.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Finally got around to playing this and I was very pleasantly surprised. Of course, I was sad when it ended though. I'd love to see more of Cole getting over on the MC. To see him get his confidence back so he can continue to humiliate the MC is good stuff.

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Kex isn't evil, that was his assumption based on him being an idiot at the time.

She's .... different but also secretive due to her job and the department she works for which doesn't exist it seems.

I suppose you could treat her as evil but i'm guessing interactions with her will be based on choices. I'm hoping we can be besties, Kex is one of my faves.
I don't know what you mean. As UnoriginalUserName points out - there are no non-existent branches...

After all, Kex works in SciCorps (carefully spelled just like that - not in any other possible way that particular word could be written :LOL:) If you end up pursuing her storyline, you and she won't exactly be besties - but you can become her protégé.

And yes - your attitude to Kex is based on your starting-point ethical framework. As you make more choices, you'll be able to decide for yourself! ;)

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Finally got around to playing this and I was very pleasantly surprised. Of course, I was sad when it ended though. I'd love to see more of Cole getting over on the MC. To see him get his confidence back so he can continue to humiliate the MC is good stuff. ;)
Glad you liked it, aa14! :D Much more to come - including a large and diverging Cole path where your decisions will determine your relationship with Cole.

Reactions: aa14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but you can become her protégé.
I'll take it.

I still maintain that Kex is perfect for a female protag though with that tongue ... not that i've imagined that tongue in intimate moments or anything........

I'll be over there, minding my own business now.

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I'll take it.

I still maintain that Kex is perfect for a female protag though with that tongue ... not that i've imagined that tongue in intimate moments or anything........

I'll be over there, minding my own business now.
Still quite a lot planned with Kex's tongue :p Jimmi hasn't explored it's full range of possibilities, and we haven't met Kex's brood-sisters yet :alien::alien::alien:

Reactions: JohnTitor1up

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Oh yes please.

It's really weird but I find Kex to be incredibly cute.

She also makes me wish aliens were real.

I have yet to meet a girl with a tongue that long and that is a crime.
Who knows - within our lifetime GM could make 12"-tongued cunnilinguists a reality :p Aliens may take a little longer to contact :alien:

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Just published my 4th Minicomic over on Patreon… 'Once Upon A Time Down the Waterhole'. Anyone interested in seeing what Pastor Chang looks like under his robes may want to !

Plus a pic from my 3rd Minicomic - 'Once Upon A Time Down the Waterhole', featuring Felix and Cis ;)
FelixStories_pg1.png

4.10 star(s) 168 Votes