supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I really like this game, but It feels like I have been playing it for a year and MC is still on his first day of induction, how do you proceed cohesively with the story, continue for 5 years at current pace to get anywhere or start adding timeskips that will feel jarringly out of place now ?

Reactions: RanliLabz

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Player speaks a nurse line at end of sex scene
MC: Now wipe yourself down and get THE FUCK OUT OF MY MEDBAY!
Thanks somebodynobody :D That'll be fixed in the next update.
OK, I loved this one. I enjoy all the new scenes. Thanks a lot!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Cheers Adamex :p
Hehe - it had to happen eventually! His (real world) ass cherry pop is a still a little way off, but players will be able to choose how he takes the plunge. ;)
I really like this game, but it feels like I have been playing it for a year and MC is still on his first day of induction, how do you proceed cohesively with the story, continue for 5 years at current pace to get anywhere or start adding timeskips that will feel jarringly out of place now ?
You raise a good point, supermanz95 - the game's been going nine months and we're still on day 1! :LOL: Basically, this is Phase 1 - and should be seen as an extended introduction in visual novel style. Phase 2 (stat-building) will move faster through days as you'll be taking more optional missions and training with a day-planner, etc. I think the clear divide between phases should avoid any jarring - although there will be a different, gamier feel - but I guess we won't entirely know until I've made it!

Dysphorika

May 5, 2019
Is true that seems is not advancing but is not in an intrusive way (I am for one amused)
I mean, there are far worse out there...

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
Is true that seems is not advancing but is not in an intrusive way (I am for one amused)
I mean, there are far worse out there...
lol - indeed. There are games around where you play for (game)days before your first peek at a boob :LOL: (mercifully these seem rarer than they were last year). I think that as long as there's substantive content (sexual, plot and character) and that there are always things happening, timescale is less important. supermanz95's still right, of course, that changes is pace need to be managed.

Sep 22, 2018
Just published my 4th Minicomic over on Patreon… 'Once Upon A Time Down the Waterhole'. Anyone interested in seeing what Pastor Chang looks like under his robes may want to !

Plus a pic from my 3rd Minicomic - 'Once Upon A Time Down the Waterhole', featuring Felix and Cis ;)
View attachment 406012
Wouldn't mind a ride on that, just get rid of the horse and hussey first :sneaky:

• Haha

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
I am just waiting for the point the MC starts getting paid and then the homeless chick from the game sues him for support after that "creampie".

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I am just waiting for the point the MC starts getting paid and then the homeless chick from the game sues him for support after that "creampie".
:LOL: That really was going to be one of the possible storylines in that game idea. Of course, in SpaceCorps nobody gets paid (although MC might be getting a shore-leave allowance ;)) He might be getting some chicks preggers tho - assuming the gamma rays didn't fry his sailors :eek:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
:LOL: That really was going to be one of the possible storylines in that game idea. Of course, in SpaceCorps nobody gets paid (although MC might be getting a shore-leave allowance ;)) He might be getting some chicks preggers tho - assuming the gamma rays didn't fry his sailors :eek:
I fear all the ones he does will be catastrophic to his health and well being. Especially considering all the options we know of so far, outside of female cadets. I think it would be his doom.

Sep 22, 2018
With the failure of the Area 51 raid to liberate any aliens, you are now our only chance to clap alien cheeks (or have our cheeks clapped by aliens). Godspeed you kinky bastard.

• Haha

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I fear all the ones he does will be catastrophic to his health and well being. Especially considering all the options we know of so far, outside of female cadets. I think it would be his doom.
Lol - yes, most pregnancies would be a game over (but fun, none-the-less!) :LOL:
Does this game have animated scenes?
lemonfreak's right - there are many animated scenes, but you should know that nearly all are image-sequenced rather than full 30fps style. I've long wanted to add in more of those, but I've generally found that the time they take to pose and render doesn't justify their runtime (days for a few seconds screentime!)

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes