Sweg Miliband

Jul 14, 2018
First off, I love this game, played through most dialogue options and no real complaints other then the MC.
I get that he's super religious and that's cool, not many games with this style of content do that well. My issue with the MC is that he seems to also have a base IQ in the negatives, I know he's a farmboy and all that, but that doesn't explain his innate lack of intelligence compared to literally everyone else. It's super nitpicky really but sometimes I feel like a 13 year old would know what's going on more than the MC would.

Last edited:

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
First off, I love this game, played through most dialogue options and no real complaints other then the MC.
I get that he's super religious and that's cool, not many games with this style of content do that well. My issue with the MC is that he seems to also have a base IQ in the negatives, I know he's a farmboy and all that, but that doesn't explain his innate lack of intelligence compared to literally everyone else. It's super nitpicky really but sometimes I feel like a 13 year old would know what's going on more than the MC would.
Thanks Sweg - I'm glad you liked it overall. You're right that MC is extremely immature for his age - it's mainly his religious upbringing, but there's actually some more to it than that (spoiler there, so I can't go into it). Both IQ and Knowledge will be points that can be gained when we get to the stat-building phase (getting closer, but still a couple of updates away).

Reactions: Adamex

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
I really want to be able to decline people without it disabeling the fetish it's linked too. Also will we be able to have both hanzi and the nurse or do we have to decide. Also i cant wait for the mc to have a double digit iq

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
I really want to be able to decline people without it disabeling the fetish it's linked too. Also will we be able to have both hanzi and the nurse or do we have to decide. Also i cant wait for the mc to have a double digit iq
I usually have a few different ways of getting a kink, so no need to choose characters you don't fancy. You can have HanZi and the Nurse if you enabled the Nurse in the very first scene and chose HanZi this update (rejecting the Nurse over the haircut doesn't lose her if you already have her... she's just a little pissed off. ;))

Reactions: Prevat
Jan 9, 2019
All looks fine to me, Cadu. Are you still having problems?
Yes, I try to download the games, but the Mega site (which I have an account) is not working / loading
Just says: Unable to access this site
So I wonder if this is happening to more people if yes has any way to solve it?
This issue has been going on for a few days now with many games and apps.
I can't even sign my account

Last edited:

Methane

Jun 22, 2017
Yes, I try to download the games, but the Mega site (which I have an account) is not working / loading
Just says: Unable to access this site
So I wonder if this is happening to more people if yes has any way to solve it?
This issue has been going on for a few days now with many games and apps.
I can't even sign my account
Seems fine to me, I was also able to begin the download. Maybe try to contact the Mega support ?

Jan 9, 2019
Seems fine to me, I was also able to begin the download. Maybe try to contact the Mega support ?
"Figured out" what's the matter
tecmundo.com.br/internet/146362-mega-nz-bloqueado-pais-ordem-judicial.htm
Any tips on how to solve?
Like making it look like I'm in another country?

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
so when can we expect the next update ? :D
lol - that was quicker than usual! :LOL: The last one was only out a couple of weeks ago... I am making pretty fast progress on the next one, though- I've already done half the mainline renders and writing - and I'm hoping to get it done by the end of October. I've also managed a Patron-only minigame about Pastor Chang which I'm releasing on Friday. Busy busy! :p

RanliLabz

Creating SpaceCorps XXX
Donor
Game Developer
Mar 5, 2018
changpromo.png
Just released Chang: The Righteous Path minigame over on Patreon… for fans or Pastor Chang and backstory ;)

Reactions: supermanz95

Abracadaniel

Apr 21, 2018
Im kinda deterred from playing this because if you dont use the walkthrough you are going to miss kinks/traits and content. The first time I played I missed so many paths. It sucks that I gotta have a walkthrough open while im playing, it kinda takes the whole point of playing out. I wish everything was more direct so to speak, I dont like save scumming or pausing to look at a guide every dialogue choice, which in this game is 99% of the game.

Is there a cheat to just unlock every kink/trait so I can play at my own pace without fear of missing content and looking at a guide every 2 seconds?

Reactions: RanliLabz
4.10 star(s) 168 Votes