Ren'Py Abandoned Spanish Playa [v1.0] [SpanishPlaya_Dev]

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

muerde

Sep 28, 2017
"¡Hola chicas! Estoy muy emocionado de las concubinas. Tienes hermosas cabezas peludas. Hablando de pelo, no puedo esperar a ver los coños encantadores que tienes en casa."
—Me, in my usual awkward failure to make conversation
no no no bad. you have more short and direc ways:
Moza te apetezco (Spanish hill billie mode)
Tienes unos ojos, que te comia el coño.
Te voy a poner mirando pa Cuenca
Estas tan buena que te ponia una manzana en la boca y te sorbia el Zumo por el culo. (my favorite, listen a ndl guy saying this, is unforgetable).

The final results deppends of the drunken state of the female :whistle:. Maybe she' ll slap your face ( but is a litlle probability).

I give a try to the game.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Brunkz

Oct 25, 2017
Getting error after it says chapter 0 is finished and trying to sleep.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/RPY/HomeMap.rpy", line 615, in script
    jump chap_HUB
ScriptError: could not find label 'chap_HUB'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/RPY/HomeMap.rpy", line 615, in script
    jump chap_HUB
  File "\SpanishPlaya-1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1697, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "\SpanishPlaya-1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'chap_HUB'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Spanish Playa 1.0
Fri Oct 02 14:51:01 2020
same

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Spanish playa" version "1.0".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Spanish playa" versione "1.0".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
so our greates enemy...is the girl i was hoping to bang...nice...fuck me...well this is going to be a long wait i reckon...
Must admit that for a new release or first release however you want to call it the length of the game was pretty damn good.
Story atm is interesting, characters are interesting aswell.
Renders are pretty sweet , animation is pretty damn good i would say and gameplay wise i don't really have any complaints.
I think this has the potential of being a good game+
BUUUUT i think i'll wait for a bit more development before trying to play it since my only interest was
i'll prolly have to wait a long time still worth keeping my eye on it.
Recommand

iOtero

Aug 4, 2020
fantastico juego estoy deseando ver mas
I take this opportunity to comment that the forum staff does not allow posts that are not in English with the exception of the translation threads, so if you are going to answer in Spanish, put it in both languages or they will delete the posts... and I'm not joking...
----------------------
Aprovecho para comentaros que el staff del foro no permite posts que no estén en inglés con la excepción de los hilos de traducciones, así que si vais a contestar en español, ponerlo en los dos idiomas u os borrarán los posts... y no estoy bromeando...

SpanishPlaya_Dev

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2020
UPDATE!

I have reuploaded the game and the bugs that some dearly players here have pointed out should have been fixed.

--- At the end of the chapter 0, when you go to the bed, the game throws an error. Now, nothing happens.
--- The error with an audio not defined has been solved.
--- And some translation mistakes.

# I discovered a small bug when you are moving the piano with Nadya. Just click ' ignore' when the error appears (4 times). It's just an audio file that I didn't encode correctly. It will not affect the continuity of the game.

If these bugs appear again, notify which OS you are playing.

There are still gramatical errors in spanish and english, but I will fix them over time.

For those who want a bit of walk-through (moments you're free to move):

Take the yoga mats and store them in Isabel's room.
- 2. Leave home and knock Delara's door.
- 3. Here you can choose to help the girl (Clara) who is crying or ignore her and help the waiter (Dafne). Depending on what you choose, the ape event will be different.
- 4. Just go to sleep.
- 5. Next morning, talk to Isabel. She's in the kitchen.
- 6. Talk to Lucia to go to the university.
-7. When looking for the ape or helping Nadya:
- If you helped Clara: First time, in the cafeteria. Second time, click on the janitor. He is in the left hallway. You will notice that he is next to his janitor cart.
- If you helped Dafne: First time, in the library (with Nadya). Second time, university yard (taking a nap on the edge of the fountain).
- 8. Just leave home and click on 'Leave to Tarraco'.
- 9. Once you're home after the yoga session, the chapter ends. You can only walk around.

I will be more active on the weekends. It will be then when I can answer any questions that arise. Thanks for playing! Enjoy!

Last edited:

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry dude, I know you don't want to hear this but... the Engrish is beyond terrible - you murdered it, even google translate would have done a more coherent job than this. You need a real proofreader and not some other Spanish guy who thinks he knows the language, you need a native language speaker.

Nothing was making any sense and the further I went the more annoyed I got so I quit after the first 5-6 min.

Another thing - renders. All women seem like plus-size models with huge Kardashian asses and cow tits.
Some guys might be into this, no judgement here, everyone has his own kinks but this one is really not my cup of tea.

Good luck with your game.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
Sorry dude, I know you don't want to hear this but... the Engrish is beyond terrible - you murdered it, even google translate would have done a more coherent job than this. You need a real proofreader and not some other Spanish guy who thinks he knows the language, you need a native language speaker.

Nothing was making any sense and the further I went the more annoyed I got so I quit after the first 5-6 min.

Another thing - renders. All women seem like plus-size models with huge Kardashian asses and cow tits.
Some guys might be into this, no judgement here, everyone has his own kinks but this one is really not my cup of tea.

Good luck with your game.
That is a bullshit take and beyond rude. The English was fine for the most part, only a few misuse of words (like using "least" when he should have used "last" in sentence). Youre overreacting, as long as you can read the comment and you can tell what the dev is trying to say, its not an issue. If you had to leave in the first 5 minutes then you were determined to not like the game to begin with.

Oh and the renders? Yea I thought they were great. They are mostly unique looking and there are a variety of body types. Not a single fat chick so the plus-sized model comment is meaningless (there was one mature woman in the game who is a little chubby out of like the 20 models), also, if you are not into big ass/tits, then why did you even download this game to begin with?

dev, this was REALLY good for the first version, truly. There are a ton of models for the first version, and they are all beautiful. Story was simple enough, not too extreme or too remedial. Sure, the English could use some work, but I will never hold it against a non-native English speaker. I have seen English native devs that have worse English than this so I cant be too harsh.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
That is a bullshit take and beyond rude. The English was fine for the most part, only a few misuse of words (like using "least" when he should have used "last" in sentence). Youre overreacting, as long as you can read the comment and you can tell what the dev is trying to say, its not an issue. If you had to leave in the first 5 minutes then you were determined to not like the game to begin with.

Oh and the renders? Yea I thought they were great. They are mostly unique looking and there are a variety of body types. Not a single fat chick so the plus-sized model comment is meaningless (there was one mature woman in the game who is a little chubby out of like the 20 models), also, if you are not into big ass/tits, then why did you even download this game to begin with?

dev, this was REALLY good for the first version, truly. There are a ton of models for the first version, and they are all beautiful. Story was simple enough, not too extreme or too remedial. Sure, the English could use some work, but I will never hold it against a non-native English speaker. I have seen English native devs that have worse English than this so I cant be too harsh.
110% agree

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
And to those wondering, I absolutely despise sandbox games, they are worse than RPGM, and I can tell you right now (at least in its current version), that the sandbox portion of this game is not an issue. There is no grind or hide-and-seek triggers, just simple navigation through your home and the school. The game is mostly a Visual Novel (hopefully it stays like that). So just give the game a try and forget the sandbox tag.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes