Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
u take picture of everything but dont make a video of the teacher masturbating...do these devs think people are dumb as them?
also too many fake choices too much grind and repetitive stuff
What are you talking about? There's hardly any grind in this game, and I've been playing since its first release.
And what are you whining about? If you think the dev is dumb, then YOU go make something.
Content will come when it comes and Claire does have a fair amount of it so far. She's not even technically a haremette member yet so I don't get the dumb complaints.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
u take picture of everything but dont make a video of the teacher masturbating...do these devs think people are dumb as them?
The phone/camera system wasn't done when I wrote the prologue, and I'd rather work on new content instead of going back and messing with the prologue indefinetely. And I purposefully didn't add griding into the game (that's why there is no money or stats to gain besides charisma). Unless you think actually reading each girl's scenes is somehow grinding... if so, there's nothing I can do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

katabasi

Jun 6, 2017
The phone/camera system wasn't done when I wrote the prologue, and I'd rather work on new content instead of going back and messing with the prologue indefinetely. And I purposefully didn't add griding into the game (that's why there is no money or stats to gain besides charisma). Unless you think actually reading each girl's scenes is somehow grinding... if so, there's nothing I can do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
if i play 1 hour WITH skipping a lot of dialogue and i dont see a single sex scene
ur game is grindy dude

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
if i play 1 hour WITH skipping a lot of dialogue and i dont see a single sex scene
ur game is grindy dude
So, first off: that's not what "grindy" means. "Grindy" means you have to repeat scenes or events to progress or to build up stats, which is never required in this game. (You can repeat scenes if you want, but at the moment, the only reason is if you like the scene, or to build up Desire (but, again, it's never required; Desire ALSO builds up naturally even if you do not repeat any scenes).)

What you are describing is instead "a slow start", which is much more reasonable, but it also means you never went exploring the map. You can get sex scenes with one-off girls very quickly once the map opens up, if you want them.

Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
ur game is grindy dude
That is the dumbest take I've ever heard. What are you even doing playing a VISUAL NOVEL type of game!? Go play some mindless clicker if you want instant gratification that badly. Also, you seriously have ZERO clue what makes a game 'grindy' if that's your definition. Sheez. I can't stand such lazy ass gaming habits. I actually like grind myself when done right, but there's next to none here.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
ur game is grindy dude
By the same lack of authority to create new meanings, I have decided that every time a scene that I don't like appears, it's also grindy.

Seriously, it seems to me that your definition of grindy is different from the rest of the world.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
ur game is grindy dude
How? If you are skipping the dialog how do you even get it to 1 hour?
Also try focusing on a single girl?
Also there are tons of side bitches that are really easy.

Reactions: KagetoDev

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpecialHaremClass-0.2.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

FlyHigh21

Jan 2, 2024
Hey KagetoDev I completed all of the achievements you should make a system where if you get all the achievements you get a prize

MattSS

Apr 30, 2018
Really fun game so far. The girls are all very cute. Looking forward to group dates in future updates.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes