DmytroFan

Aug 5, 2023
SpecialHaremClass: cannot execute binary file: Exec format error

SpecialHaremClass: cannot execute: Permission denied
/usr/bin/bash: Exit 126.

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
That's already in the works, the update that I'm working on has a lot of side content, plus some incentive to talk to the girls thru the week.

... Also, there's a "sleep until Saturday" option in your room, under "options" :)
Why do people have to sleep at all? What kind of fun factor does that add?

Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
Am I the only one who update the game and after install complete, I can't locate the game icon on android??

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Am I the only one who update the game and after install complete, I can't locate the game icon on android??
I've never had that one reported to me. So you might be the only one. I'd guess that was more of an Android problem than an SHC problem.

Reactions: Anbu.S

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpecialHaremClass-0.2.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

duddert

Nov 25, 2019
1. Who is Aryn and where do you find her.
2. "Follow the Diviner quest line until you get new clothes." I have never been able to complete this one, is it glitched?

Anbu.S

Oct 16, 2020
Naah, I solved the problem, but I lost all ‍‍my saves, from the previous versions ×_×

Any solutions, that can help me start from the latest update?

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
1. Who is Aryn and where do you find her.
2. "Follow the Diviner quest line until you get new clothes." I have never been able to complete this one, is it glitched?
1. She appears randomly in the park during morning/noon.
2. Check the PHONE's INFO menu, it should tell you what to do to increase charisma. If you've somehow have charisma 4 but didn't trigger the scene, then it's a bug. Try going to the clothing store at night and talking with the clerk.

Naah, I solved the problem, but I lost all ‍‍my saves, from the previous versions ×_×

Any solutions, that can help me start from the latest update?
Hmm, first off you can say that you've already played the game at the beginning, it will skip the first week. Other than that, I'd suggest to enable Skip Unseen Text in the settings, and also Full Quick Menu. Then click the Fast Forward button to skip the text until you reach where you were before.

I'm not doing the stupid dating system until cheats are back. Anyone have the new ones?
If you're having trouble with the dates, try enabling "Rollback on Dates" in the settings, and just rollback with the mouse wheel if you pick a bad option.

Jun 22, 2022
1697815861874.png
After play around Lily for a while. I couldn't unlock this scene of Lily. Any hints for unlock this scene?
Edit:I found it. Make Lily high desire and wait. It's quite longer than the other girls

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
2. Check the PHONE's INFO menu, it should tell you what to do to increase charisma. If you've somehow have charisma 4 but didn't trigger the scene, then it's a bug. Try going to the clothing store at night and talking with the clerk.
To advance in charisma points is it necessary to complete the scenes or is it only necessary to start them, even if you skip doing them?

If it's the first option, I shouldn't have the second point, nor the third, nor the fourth. As you can see, I have 4 points in charisma and I didn't get any of the achievements:

Captura de pantalla 2023-10-20 140103.png

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
To advance in charisma points is it necessary to complete the scenes or is it only necessary to start them, even if you skip doing them?

If it's the first option, I shouldn't have the second point, nor the third, nor the fourth. As you can see, I have 4 points in charisma and I didn't get any of the achievements:
Oh, if you're avoiding the scenes on purpose you won't get the achievements, but charisma will get leveled up. I was assuming the other guy wasn't avoiding scenes.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Myntz

Dec 15, 2022
Cheatcodes for v0.1.9a,v0.1.9b 0.1.10a 0.1.10b v0.2.0 are:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Provided by your friendly notepad++ user.
Are the codes meant to have a space between the words? Typing them out with space and with out space they do not work but get a redirection and request if one whats to go the patron site. Why share them for free review only to force us to the pay site?

Lero Ro

Jun 9, 2020
Any updates?
Are the codes meant to have a space between the words? Typing them out with space and with out space they do not work but get a redirection and request if one whats to go the patron site. Why share them for free review only to force us to the pay site?
Codes have been changed and encrypted, so I can't get them anymore, but I updated the post and provided a new solution. Enjoy.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes