sosses

Dec 9, 2021
HALP! I have lost my 0.2.1 save, I had everything down to the last achevement, please if somebody is there to share his save I would really appreciate it

Violet_Rain

Jan 1, 2020
How do I get the sixth scene in the gallery for the main girls? I got Elizabeth sending me a video of her jilling it but I've no idea how to replicate it for the others.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
How do I get the sixth scene in the gallery for the main girls? I got Elizabeth sending me a video of her jilling it but I've no idea how to replicate it for the others.
Have them sleep with 100% desire. There's a chance for them to send such a message every time they go to sleep while horny.

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
New version has just come out! Check it out:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

THERE'S A BUG IN THIS VERSION OF THE GAME THAT COULD LOCK YOUR SAVE FILE!

DON'T GO TO THE BOOKTORE'S ADULT SECTION DURING THE FIRST WEEK!

The bug only happens in the first week, after that it's safe to go anywhere.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Is Alice going to be part of the harem ending of the game or is it just going to be with the main LIs?

KagetoDev

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Just a heads up- There's a bug that can lock your save file in this version. It only happens in the very first week of the game, if you go to the Bookstore's Adult section. After the first week it's gone. So:

DON'T GO TO THE BOOKTORE'S ADULT SECTION DURING THE FIRST WEEK ON A FRESH SAVE!

If you get locked by this bug, you won't be able to progress past the first Saturday. If that happens, I suggest restarting your save, and choosing "Yes" when the game asks if you've already played it. That will allow you to skip the first week entirely, bypassing the bug and hopefully recuperating a little bit of your progress.

Reactions: ArhraCole

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
She will be part of the harem, but the ending will focus only on the main girls.
I was asking because of my interest in avoiding all LIs who aren't going to be part of the harem. So if she is going to be part, the better.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Captura de pantalla 2023-09-23 013609.png

I don't know what last time he's talking about. In my game it's the first time they have any type of sexual encounter.

Captura de pantalla 2023-09-23 014854.png

It certainly explains what has happened in another game, but in mine that hasn't happened, so it isn't logical for the MC to think about it.

In any case, I don't like maledom, and she calling the MC master certainly doesn't excite me. So I guess I'll just avoid doing her path.

4.10 star(s) 8 Votes